ILYEYHM- IX

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENGs POV**

I stay on my bed for almost 10 mins before I decide to stand up. I got off from bed 5-ish in the morning because I slept last night early so Im planning to clean the house. I almost got out from my room when I shiver from the wind, I forgot that I am . I grab a shirt, and a short. Im not wearing a bra since Im not going out.

I walk downstair and saw a food at the table. I pull the cover up and see an egg with a rice inside. Is she awake? Or this is from last night? I touch the food and its cold. I guess this is from last night. So I put the food at the microwave and push 2 mins. While waiting I close my eyes for a couple of seconds and I remeber my dream. It feels real but I know its a dream. Its impossible that unnie will let me hug her specially Im . >PEEEEEEP PEEEEEEP< I snap from my thoughts when I heard the microwave. I took my food and bring it to the table and start digging in.

As usual I washed the dishes and almost done wiping the furniture. I also need to wipe the shelves and the bottles inside of it I start wiping it when I reach the bottle of "EX-tacy" its empty. I almost drop it thinking that maybe unnie pour it to my food this morning. What should I do?

———
Im sweeping the floor this time. When I heard unnie walking down the stairs. When I take a peak she's already at the bottom. She's wearing a big tshirt 2 inches above her knee, I think its xl since the left since of the shirt shows her left shoulder. She walks towards the kitchen. I thinks she's going to do her routine, which is to cook for the both of us.

She's bringing the food that she cooked when she saw me s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter