ILYEYHM - XLIV

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The day of Tzuyu and Chaeng's flight)

**CHAENG's POV**

I remember the night that I had a conversation with  Jihyo unnie. She told me that if I need for help all I need to do is contact a person.

I was waiting outside the airport for my contact. She told me that she'll pick me up. I just change my clothes into more normal clothing, hoping nobody will recognize me. I was about to call a cab when a car stopped infront of me. The driver roll the window.

>Hop in!<

I listen to her and hop in. She asked me to put on my seat bealt so I put it on. She drove very fast. Like I dont remember the road that we passed. Then we stopped.

"You drove fast!"

She smirked and said.

>get out , we are here.<

I follow her inside the building. Until we entered a room. Its a white room and a lot of my photos are glued at the wall. I saw unnies photos.

>Dont get scared. I need to learn the things that I need to learn about my client. Its impossible to plan things If I only knew a few.<

"Explanation accepted"

>Sorry I forgot to introduce myself.<

She reach her hand.

>Im Somi.<

"Im Chaeyoung."

I reach her hand and shake it.

"Very nice to meet you."

SM: So I want to know who told you about me?

"Its Jihyo unnie"

SM: Park Jihyo? You mean the gym owner?

"Ye-yes? Why you are reacting that way?"

SM: She help me alot to get this job. Why didnt you tell me right away?

"I dont know that you are close to her. And I thought you go thru some "investigation" about me?"

SM: Yes we are close. And I dont do much digging about my clients.

"I see."

SM: So hows her vip patient?

"Patient? She's not a doctor."

SM: I know she's not but she's working on a private hospital facility down this city.

"She live close here?"

SM: Yes, we bumped to each other like once or twice a week. The hospital is really close from here. 

"But how do you always end up meeting her?"

SM: Well I do exercise every morning and she is bringing her patient like once or twice a week. Its just all co-incident."

Now Im curious why does unnie work at a private hospital.

SM: So what do you want to happen?

"I thought you are the one who plan it?"

SM: Yes, I plan but I want to know your own goal. Do you want to stop the wedding?

"No, I dont want people to hate Mina unnie. All I want to do is fly to europe and enjoy my life. While waiting for my turn."

SM: To be honest you dont need my help if you just want to leave the country.

"Can you help me meet Jihyo unnie?"

SM: Again, you dont need my help. Wake up everyday at 6 am and one of these day you will see her with her patient. Ooh! Her patient looks familiar but I dont remember where did I see that person. Anyway, you can stay here until you meet unnie.

"Do you have room here?"

SM: Of course! Follow me.

I follow her, we are standing infront of a full books of bookshelf. I kept looking around to examine this white room. I didnt see any other color. I turn around when I heard something heavy moving. I saw the bookshelf sliding to the side and revealing black hallway. Somi took the flashlight inside and turn it on.

SM: Lets go. Dont be scared.

I follow her. At the end of the hall way is a bright side.

SM: Welcome to my home. Ill show you your room.

I follow her. Im still amazed to this house. I cant believe that this building is hiding a beautiful hide out.

SM: You can a take a rest now. Just remember. Be outside the hospital around 6.

Ever since I met Somi, Ive been listening and following her. I did wash my body before throwing myself at the bed.

———

Its 6:15 in the morning. I forgot to set up my alarm. I saw Somi at the kitchen.

SM: You are 15 minutes late. If I were you Ill be running to see unnie. Here, grab a sandwich. Eat it on your way out.

She throw me the sandwich wrapped in a tissue.

———

I saw Jihyo unnie sitting at the bench inside the hospital. I dont know if I should approach the guard. I keep walking and look at unnie's direction and I believe the guard notice me so he approach me.

G: Hey miss. Do you have any concern?

"Ohh I just know that lady at the bench I wanted to talk to her but I dont know if Im allowed to come in."

G: Do you have a phone with you so you can call h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter