ILYEYHM- XIII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENGs POV**

I saw unnie in my room. She shake me when she reached me. I feel more dizzy for what she did but Im more happy to see her here and being worried about me. For the whole time all I heard is a whisper. Which I never understand, I felt my cold makes my ears weak too but when unnie say those "clean and change" I frowned, I really wanted to yell at her and tell her that I cant move my body anymore! But she insist! How dare you! I thought you're worried about me but you want me to move my weak body?! If Im not weak I could actually raised my voice at her. I open my eyes and look at her maybe she'll show some mercy and just let me be. But she have there strong face thats a sign I cant win, so I just nod.

I felt that she got off from my bed. I heard her going thru my closet. I want to say thank you because she's helping me pick my clothes but in a sarcastic way cause she still want me to change. I drifted to sleep while listening to her presence.

A pat at my left wakes me up. Its a sign that I should change now.

"Chaeng, I know you're weak but you need to sit-up so I can help you clean and change." I did listen to her. She's still at my side. Is she going to watch me changing? I feel my face get redder, I hope being sick helps me to cover up my blushing. Since she didnt leave, I turn my back to her.

Because of my embarrassment I told her "If you dont mind, I dont want you to see me . So Ill just facing this side"

 

"Do whatever feels you comfortable" she answer me softly so I nodded. I was about to move when I heard her say something, it is clear to my ears this time. "C-can you take off your sh-shirt by yo-yourself?" Did I just heard her stutterring? But why?

 

I raised my shoulder to let her know that I was about to take off my shirt but I failed to lift it. "O-o-okay, slowly I will take of your sh-shirt. I will he-help you to raise your hands, will that be alright?" I froze! Im still processing those words in my head. Did I just heard her helping me to change? Then I felt her hands on my shoulder, damn it!! I heard her right. Then I nod slowly.

 

As she grab my shirt from left and right, now she's about to take it out off my he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter