ILYEYHM - XXVII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENGs POV**

We entered a gate. It is a grand metal gate operated by technology. I was amazed how the technology works now a days. I mean we manage to use cellphones but its out of date to be honest. Unnie and I dont mind using an old one since we dont have a plan on contacting other people outside. I really dont know how technology works but its interesting I might study about it.

We were greeted by a lined-up maid. They bow at me and welcome me.

Maids: Welcome home Ms. Chaeyoung. We are very pleased to serve you.

Im not used to it so I dont know what should I do. I was about to speak when someone spoke.

"Chaeyoung! My dear!!" I watch as the lady runs towards me. If Im going to guess she's around her 40? She wear a cream dress and her hair falls to her shoulders. As the lady approached me I didnt move. I dont know her so I dont know how should I react.

V: Good day Mrs. Son. Its my pleasure to bring her back to you. Im really sorry if I cant pursue Mr. Son to go back home since the company is facing some difficulties right now.

Mom: Its fine. Besides, Chaeyoung is the most important right now. She looked at me I saw a smile drawn to her lips but when I looked into her eyes, its full of pain. I dont know why she look at me this way. I examine her face, we have a lot of similarities.

"Ahm, I assume you are my mom?"

"Yes!"

"Aah. Okay." I really dont know how to react so I just stay at my position but she move closer to me and hugged be tightly. I let her since I know how much she really wish this moment to happen. She broke her latch to me and look at me. I feel a pinch of pain in my heart as I saw this lady crying in front of me. Her eyes and nose are red. Her lips are trembling as she bites it to control her from making a sounds.

"Ahmm. Can you stop crying?"

"Im so sorry for being emotional. I cant help it. I thought you died since investigators dont have any updates about you, but I never stop on searching for you since theres no proof that you are gone. I just cant believe that you are infront of me right now"

I held her face. I wipe her tears "shhhh. Stop crying. My heart cant take seeing you tearing up." Theres a drop of a tears coming out my eyes. Maybe this is what they call a bond of blood. This lady infront of me carries me for 9 months until she gave birth to me and it tear my heart into pieces.

"I cant lose you anymore my baby."

"I wont. I assure you that. So lets take this drama aside. I heard you made a little welcome celebration?"

"Ooh yes! I almost forgot. Please come inside." She held my hand and not release it until we get to the living room. Its a long table, its like 12 seaters. A food are being placed at the table. Utensils are being place with a right angle. Its very satisfying. My mom free me from her and walk towards a seat. She move it and look at me. "This seat is yours my dear". I was about to sitdown when I heard a mans voice.

" Chaeyoung Noona!! Is that you?!" I follow the voice and see a young man wearing a toxedo. He runs towards me and pull me to embrace. I was shocked so as a response to an stranger, I push him away from me. "Yaaah! Whats wrong with you? Do I know you?" The guy just at me with a tears forming at his eyes. My mom speak for him.

"Chaeyoung my dear. I never thought that you will forget him. He is your younger brother, Son Jeong Hoon."

Im trying to process everything. I cant handle that I have a younger brother but I dont have any memory of having one. It feels like Im a failure as an older sister for him. I look at him he is taller that me. I try to comfort him. "Ahhm? Her bro. Im sorry for not remembering you. Please dont cry." "Bro?" He look into my eyes with a tears on his eyesand smile at me. "Noona!!!!!! Im too young when that incident happened and also you. I understand that we dont share memories but I hope that we are old enough we can make alot?"

"Of course Jeonghoon.""Please call me bro. Id rather you to call me that then my real name. It really feels I have a noona now."

Mom: its heartwarming seeing my children getting along. But before that can we all sitdown and eat the foods that I prepare? There are good when they're hot.

JH: yes eomma!

I think my biological family are better than I expected. I think Ill enjoy their company.
———
**SANAs POV**

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter