ILYEYHM - XX

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Next Day~~
**CHAENGs POV**

I still manage to make my own meal but Im worried about unnie as I made a porriage for her. We both know that when it comes to cooking she is better. I go to her room with a bowl of porriage in my hands. I knock on the door and peek at her. She moves a little bit.

"Unnie, I made some porriage for you. I wont promise to have a delicious taste but I promise its edible." She look at me and smile. Then thats the signal for me that she will try my porriage. As I move closer to her I ask her. "Do you want me to help you with this?"

"No, Ill be fine. Can you grab a water and my herbal tea at the medicinal shelf?"

"Sure, Ill be right back." I head down stairs, brought a glass of water and her herbal tea to her.

"Here you go. Ill just put it here at your side." She just nod at me then proceed on eating. "So how was it?"

"Its not bad. Its edible like what you have said." I lower my head. "Ahmm, unnie. Im sorry about yesterday. I didnt mean to make you angry. Its just like Im scared to lose you" I lift my head and look direct to her eyes to show my sincerity.

She release a loud sigh "I understand. Im so sorry for my action yesterday."

"No need to be sorry. Do you mind if I ask you why you got mad yesterday?" So look at my eyes, maybe searching if I really want to hear her reason.

"I dont want to talk about it."

"Are you sure? Cause if you are not sure I would gladly listen to you" she lower her head and speak.

"I want to be honest. Like what I've said yesterday. I dont contact anyone who are involve to appa's wealth. I just dont want to feel that Im using what he left for us. I feel li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter