ILYEYHM - XXXIV

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAHYUN's POV

< FLASHBACK >

I brought Sana unnie at our room. I can still remember that she's drunk that time that’s why I help her, but the moment I saw the bed I try to unlatch unnie from me and I throw myself to the bed. Then I felt dizzy and the last thing I remember is Sana was crawling going to the bed.

When I woke up, a pair of eyes looking at me and it was Jihyo unnie. I scan the room, I saw Sana unnie dressing up and I’m shocked. I get a hint that I might be but I’m still hoping that I still have even my undies. So, I look under the blanket and I feel my blood goes up to my face from embarrassment. Then I heard Jihyo unnie:

"Dress up. I’ll give you option: follow Mina or stay here and drink with us."

This is embarrassing!

"No, I’m leaving. I shouldn’t have done this."

I wrap the blanket around me and gather all of my clothes I head to the restroom to get dress. I move faster so I can get out from here. After I finish dressing up, I exit the room without looking at the two. I’m already at the front of the elevator when I realize that I left Tzuyu, I was about to look for her but she suddenly show herself with a bread at her hand.

T: Hi, Dahyun unnie. I thought you are sleeping?

"Tzuyu, we're leaving. Please don’t ask any questions"

She did listen to me so when the elevator opens, she held my hands and lead me inside. It was a quiet ride going down. Before we went out, Tzuyu stop me for a while and look at me. I can’t look into her eyes so I’m looking at the floor. Then she hugs me tightly.

T: I won’t force you to tell me the story, but I want you to know that I’m here.

Then she cupped my face and smile warmly then add:

T: Okay unnie?

I nodded then smile back.

< END >

———

 

I was on the phone with Tzuyu, I told her everything I remember about that night and what did I do and felt, when our maid hand me the newspaper.

"Tzuyu-ah! Have you seen the newspaper?"

T: Yes, unnie but I didn’t read it. Why?

"Read it!!"

T: Unnie you can just read it for a m—

"I said, READ IT"

T: fine! ———— WHAAAAAAAT?!!!!!

"Let’s meet her! This can’t be!"

T: I’ll pick you up unnie.

"You know you can’t drive, right?"

T: D-R-I-V-E-R

"Make it faster!!"

 

———

 

We rush to Chaeng's room as soon as we got at the Son's mansion.

"Chaeyoung!! What the hell?!!"

When I enter her room, she lifts her head up and look at my eyes.

C: Unnie.

Then I heard Tzuyu at my back

T: Cub?

C: Tzuyu.

We walk towards Chaeng and she does the same, tears forming at her eyes. She reaches for my hands and Tzuyu's then pull us toward her then she starts crying. It’s a painful scene. I shouldn’t have shout at her. I should listen to her first. But she can’t blame me since ever since the "dating Vernon", she didn’t talk to us about personal matter.

"Chaeng, please don’t cry. My eyes are also blurry because of you. I don’t want to see you crying. I’m very sorry but I guess I need to force you to explain that news"

And she did tell us everything. I can’t believe that she's doing everything by herself. Tzuyu and I both understand her situation so we told her that we are willing to help her. So, she asks us to keep an eye to Vernon. Then we leave the mansion.

I remember that Vernon asked my brother to come with him for the engagement ring just to make the whole situation believable.

So, I asked my brother then he replied back. We rush to the mall, it’s easy to find them since my brother always bring his personal bodyguard which is quite tall. We move closer to them but try to keep our distance so they won’t realize our presence. I saw my brother come to store but Vernon goes to a Jewelry store.

T: Unnie, I think he will take a lot of time there. Can we eat? I smell a bread while following them. Please?

"You're a pain when it comes to bread do you know that?"

She follows the smell using her nose. I can’t believe that she can do such thing. I just follow her. But unfortunately she saw someone.

T: Sana Unnie!!

"WHAT THE HELL TZUYU!!?" I whisper to Tzuyu.

I lower my head. I don’t want to talk to her.

S: What are you doing here?

T: Actually, we are here because Chaeng ask us a favor to keep an eye to Vernon.

S: Wait what?! Vernon is here?!!!!

She responds loudly made me look to her.

T: Ye-yes. Why?

S: OMG!! Mina is also here with me!! I can’t let her bumped to him!!

Sana unnie look to her phone right away then she left us without a word. I was about to walk to the opposite direction when I heard Tzuyu said:

T: Lets follow her!

———

We lost tract of her; I don’t know that Sana unnie can run faster. So, I suggest to Tzuyu that we better look for Vernon since we know where we left him.

We reached the jewelry store.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter