ILYEYHM - XXXVI

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**VERNONs POV**

~WEDDING DAY~

News already spread around. Reporters, various CEOs, friends and family gather in the same place at the same time.

I planned everything and discussed it with Chaeyoung. I’m waiting at the door to welcome all of the guests. But at the top of it there is one person that I wanted to see before the ceremony starts.

Kim Family and Chou Family arrived at the hall at the same time. I welcome them together with Mrs. Son. She reaches out her hand to Chou family first.

Mrs. S: Mr. and Mrs. Chou! It’s been a while since we've seen each other.

Mr. C: Nice to see you again Mrs. Son! Yes, it’s been a while since you visit the company that’s why. Congratulations on your wedding Vernon.

"Thank you, Mr. Chou.”

Mrs. S: I’m sorry about that but I know the company is in a good hand since Vernon is there."

"Don’t mention it Mrs. Son"

Mrs. S: Stop calling me Mrs. Son, you should start calling me mom.

"Aah Ye-yes mom"

Mrs. Son face Kim family.

Mrs. S: Mr. and Mrs. Kim! Thank you for coming

Mr. K: The pleasure is ours Mrs. Son. Vernon, Congratulations.

"Thank you, sir."

I saw Dr. Park together the 3 doctors and Ms. Minatozaki. So, I excuse myself to Kim family and ask Mrs. Son to keep them accompanied.

"Dr. Park, Dr. Im, Dr. Yoo and Dr. Hirai, thank you for coming to my wedding. I know you have a hectic schedule that’s why I thought you won’t be coming but you gave time for this ceremony I’m grateful."

JPY: of course, we will come!

He answered me with sarcastic tone.

"Ms. Minatozaki, thank you for coming. Going here with them only means that Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki are not coming?"

S: I believe that they don’t need to come here. I still live at Myoui's mansion so I told them that I’m coming with the doctors so they don’t need to worry.

"Oh yeah right! Speaking of Myoui. Isn’t she's coming?

NY: I believe she's not.

"But she used to be Chaeyoung's sister in paper, right?"

MM: Whatever Vernon

They were about to pass me but I speak again.

"Aren't you going to congratulate me?"

JY: We are here to mourn for Chaeyoung not to congratulate you.

JYP: stop it Dr. Yoo. We're not her to fight. Congratulations Vernon.

After that they leave me. Those b*tches! I clench my fists because of her answer. Anyways, she's right this is mourn day for them especially for Mina and Chaeyoung.

———

**CHAENGs POV**

I’m looking at my reflection at the mirror. So, this beautiful wedding dress that I’m wearing is the real sign that I’m going to get married. I admit that I’m stunning in this wedding dress. Someone knocks on the door made me snap from my thoughts.

JH: Noona? The butler told me that you want to talk to me?

"Yes. Bro, this plan is busted."

JH: What do you mean noona?

"He-he heard us." I said in whisper.

JH: Noona, I can’t hear you can you make it a little bit louder?

I look into his eyes and speak again. "I said, Vernon heard everything what we've talked about that day. We're busted"

JH: Noo-noona

The room filled with silence. I’m keeping my posture not to break down when Jeonghoon speak again.

JH: Then run noona——

He looks at me and hissed. —-RUN!

"That’s impossible bro."

JH: Impossible? Its possible noona! All you have to do is not to show up!

"Bro, I saw appa earlier. He let me saw him. He's alive! And he needs medical assistance."

He looks into my eyes with confusion.

JH: Then he's here! We can call our body guards to look for him! Or when you are with him walking at the aisle stop the wedding right away!

"Bro, I want you to listen and don’t do any stupid things when I tell you this. Okay?"

He nodded.

"When the wedding starts. There are people that will going to take eomma. If I can run together with appa, Vernon have eomma so I can’t do such thing."

Jeonghoon is now trembling "This is the reason why you shouldn't marry that guy! Noona! Stop all of this! You don’t need to get this far!

"Do you think I never think of stopping this?! I told him but he told me that if I run away and made him embarrass, he will be going to kill appa, eomma, you and even Mina." I can’t hold myself; I cry until my make-up get ruin. I look at my wrist that made me cry harder.

———

**MINAs POV**

I woke up and go straight downstairs to eat my breakfast. I ask one of the maids to prepare me a warm bath so I can take a bath after my meal. The mansion is quiet. No unnies only maids that keeps on cleaning. I’m glad that unnies didn’t asked me to come with them. I just want to live in silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter