ILYEYHM - XXX

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENGs POV**

Its been 7 months since the last time I saw Mina unnie. Vernon told me about how app— I mean Mr. Myoui controls people using his money and power. A knock on my door snapped me from my own thoughts.

Vernon: hey Chaeng, are you ready?

"Yes, please wait me downstairs."

I almost forgot, today is the 100th day of me and Vernon. He said that my father wants me to try a relationship with him. My mom also agreed but Jeonghoon is against about this relationship. He never likes Vernon and I cant blame him. So far, Vernon shows kindness and he's a gentleman.

He prepared a romantic dinner for the two of us. We talked about personal matter and also the business and the company.

Its a fancy fine dining restaurant. We had a full-course menu and the main course is a steak. Its a perfect night.

V: hey Chaeng, since you already know about everything, I mean about the company and business. We are going to meet important people that you need to know. Are you free tomorrow morning?

"No for morning. Can you make it dinner? Jeonghoon is planning to bring me somewhere tomorrow morning and we wont be back until afternoon. Can you do that?"

V: then Ill make it dinner time.

"Yeah thats perfect"

The night went well, he drove me back home. Jeonghoon is waiting for me.

"Hey bro"

JH: I wont be asking hows your night. I just want to remind you about tomorrow. She will be meeting you tomorrow and I hope you wont show any negative emotions towards her.

"We'd talked about this bro. I never hold grudge on her. You dont need to worry."

JH: if thats what you say. And one thing, I know you're older than me and Im not in the position to say this but please stop seeing Vernon.

"Thank you bro. But Im sorry, Im enjoying this" I left him and went to my room. Im really exhausted. I take off my clothes and jump to my bath tub. Its warm and relaxing but I didnt stay there too long since I want to sleep. I wiped myself and throw myself to my bed , in just snapped of a finger I fall asleep.

———

I woke up, the sun haven't shine yet. I stand up and walk to my closet to pick something that will fit the mood today. As I heard she's the reason why I love strawberries and likes vegetables. I took a white crop top which a design of strawberries and paired it with a black high-waist pants. I wore a pair of boots which is Dr. Martens. Ever since I cameback to this family I never met her. I walk out to my room and saw Jeonghoon. I smiled at him and he did the same.

JH: you look very excited huh?

"Ofcourse I am! You and mom are just worried that I might hurt her thats why it took alot of months before I even meet her. You're just worried for nothing."

JH: you cant blame us. But to be honest noona, she still blame herself to what happened to you.

"Trust me. I will help her clear her mind and heart."

We both walk to my mini-cooper. We didnt ask a driver for this ride since I really want to drive. Its a quiet and long drive going to a farm. At the end of the road we saw a mansion with a lot of maids. The gate open for us and I parked the car at the garage. Im nervous to see her. Jeonghoon held my hand and say "noona, no need to get nervous. You'll be fine." I smile at him and the butler welcome us, they open the door and reveals an old woman on the other side. She show a weak smile maybe because of my presence? Jeonghoon took his hand from me and walk towards her.

JH: Halmeoni!! How are you?

H: Im fine Jeonghoon. How are you? You're getting slimmer! Did your maid served you foods? I prepared all of your favorite foods!

JH: thank you halmeoni! I appreciate it a lot. Im going to leave you here with her. You need to talk.

After that Jeonghoon smile to the both of us and leave us.

———

**JEONGHOONs POV**

Im glad that halmeoni and noona finally meeting each other. Halmeoni blame herself that noona went missing because she's the last person who saw her. Eomma told me that noona always stays with helmeoni's side that why they are close. At the back of halmeoni's mansion is a greenhouse field of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter