ILYEYHM - XL

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**JEONGYEONs POV**

Before we enter the house I told Tzuyu the plan. She told me that it will be hard to make Chaeyoung agree but she'll try her best.

"Hello Jeonghoon. Sorry for disturbing you early this morning."

JH: Dont be noona. Noona's friend are my friends too. You're all welcome here.

TZ: Goodmorning

JH: Goodmoring noona.

"Where is she?"

JH: She's still on her bed.

"Aah okay. We'll go to her room now.

JH: Did you already had a breakfast? Ill ask the maid to prepare

TZ: Im sorry but we already had.

JH: Aah I see

TZ: Thanks anyway

"Wait! Just prepare enough for Chaeyoung. She might want some after we talk to her."

JH: Okay.

We proceed to her room. We peek before going inside her room. She's under her blanket. I saw her phone next to her. I release a sigh because of relief.

"Let go inside" I whisper to Tzuyu, she nodded as a respond.

TZ: Chaeyoung?

She's shaking Chaeng right now. She respond right away.

CH: HMMMM???

TZ: Wake up Chaeng.

CH: HMMMM???

TZ: Get off from your bed!!

CH: HMMM? What are you doing here?

TZ: We need to talk.

CH: I still want to sleep. Give me 10 more minutes. Just wait downstairs.

"Chaeng? Get off from the bed."

I know she knows my voice very well.

CH: Unnie?

I saw Chaeng take a peek on us under her blanket.

"Move! Now!"

She go back to her blanket and didnt move not an inch.

"You leave no choice."

I pull her blanket off from her. It reveal a Chaeyoung who's hugging herself. She did a sit-up position.

CH: Whats wrong with you unnie?!

"Dont be stubborn Chaeng. We just need a word"

All of a sudden Chaeyoung heat-up.

CH: You can speak while Im under my blanket!

"Chaey—-"

CH: You're disturbing my sleep! Next time, can you call first before disturbing me?!

TZ: Hey Chaeng? Are you okay? Calm down. Dont you think you're way too angry this time?

Chaeyoung look at us then she realize what Tzuyu said a while ago.

CH: Ahhm. Im sorry unnie.

"You're fine. Dont worry."

CH: What do you need?

"Need?"

CH: Im sorry. Whats the matter this time?

"You're a bit off this time Chaeng. Are you okay?"

CH: Of course.

"Are you sure?"

TZ: Chaeng, remember your suggestion about following unnies to Japan?

CH: Yes? Whats the matter.

TZ: I just realize that you're right. Why dont we follow them so we will find out if they are making some progress?

CH: But Tzuyu, Im not in the mood anymore.

TZ: Please Chaeng? Im worried to Dahyun unnie.

"She's right Chaeng. Come with her to Japan. Its better that we're updated about their situation."

CH: Unnie, why dont you come with her?

"I have a surgery this week"

CH: So what? Theres still a next we—- wait! Are you saying you're going this week Tzuyu?

TZ: Exactly.

Chaeyoung look at me and release a loud sigh.

CH: Fine!

TZ: Thanks Chaeng! Dont worry about the details. Ill book us.

CH: For how long are we going to stay there?

TZ: Until we see a progress?

CH: What if theres no any prog——

"Dont come back unless you are sure that they are fine, okay girls?" I cut Chaeyoung since I can feel that she's going to start to reason out.

TZ: Okay Chaeng, I think 2 days from now is the perfect day.

CH: Thats too—

TZ: I can pull some strings to make it happen.

CH: Fine. Are we done? I really want to sleep.

TZ: Yes we are. Thank you. Have a good sleep Chaeng.

CH: Whatever.

———

**CHAENG's POV**

After the girls leave I look at the ceiling then I spoke. "Their eyes can't lie. I feel bad for myself for seeing things thru their eyes. I guess I just need to play along." I took my phone again and I keep on scrolling, tears starts to come out from my eyes I let myself cry until I fell asleep. 

———

**JEONGYEONs POV**

TZ: Unnie, do you think this is the best? Arent we going to help Chaeng so she can stop the wedding?

"Believe me Tzuyu I really want to help Chaeng so bad by telling her that Mina is going to get married. But I cant, Mina choose to help her employees and let go her own happiness. Its about time to face the reality. Mina needs Bambam to manage the company."

We took the cab together and we keep on discussing the matter until we get to the hospital.

TZ: Unnie, pay for the cab okay? I need to go. Mom is already there.

"Fine. See you at home."

TZ: See you!

I go straight to my office and saw two doctors who have their eyes fixed on me.

"Why are you here at my office?"

MM: So tell us what happened?

"Can I work first? I need to do my rounds."

NY: I already did. I only have a few patients this morning so I do all of your rounds.

I look at Nayeon unnie who's very proud of herself. I smiled at her warmly.

"Thank you Dr. Im"

NY: My pleasure Dr. Yoo.

MM: Wait a minute. You're both smiling to each other.

I look at Momo. "So what?"

MM: Dr. Yoo you're different this morning. You're like cat and dog having a silent fight.

I look at Nayeon again who's looking at me with her adorable eyes.

MM: Mr. Yoo you're blushing.

I took my eyes from Nayeon unnie and face Momo. I was about to reason out but Nayeon unnie speak.

NY: So tell us what happen to your conversation with Chaeng.

"She agreed on Tzuyu's plan."

MM: What plan?

"Tzuyu ask her to come with her to Japan."

NY: Wait what?!

"They are going to Japan to look at Sana and Dahyun's situation."

NY: Then what? Are you going to keep her there until Mina and Bambam get married?

"Yes"

MM: That's imposible!

"I know, specially her behavior this morning"

NY: What do you mean?

"I think she already know"

NY: Yet, you pursue her? 

"Yes. So to be sure that she'll stay there. I asked Tzuyu to keep all of Chaeng's IDs. Anything that will provide her identity. Thats the only way to keep Chaeng from coming back."

NY: I dont know if you can really hold her for a long time.

"Thats why we need to talk to Mina to get married as soon as possible."

NY: YAAAAH JEONGYEON!!! How dare you to decide for Mina?! What if she fond some way to get out from this mess?!

I look at Nayeon unnie. I can feel the disagreement from her voice. I release a sigh since I really dont want to pick a fight with her again.

MM: Dr. Yoo, I agree with unnie.

"Please? If you cant give any good suggestions regarding this matter leave my office. Im not in the mood to defend myself to people who are just a bystander"

NY: EXCUSE ME!? Are you referring on us?

"Think whatever you want to think."

NY: You know what Jeongyeon, I get enought of you! I tried to understand your mood, attitude even your flaws but enough is enough! Dont ever talk to me!

Unnie leave my office banging the door. Momo look at me with a pity. I dont know if thats for what I did to Chaeng or because of my situation with unnie.

MM: See you around.

"Yah"

I took out my phone and call Mina. She's too busy that she didnt answer my call. So I leave a voice message.

"Mina, if you have time later at home. Can we talk? Let me know if you can spare me a time." After I end it I remember Nayeon unnie. She looks angry and she look serious about not talking to me. My secretary knock at my door that snapped me from my thoughts.

"Whats the matter?"

Sec: Doc, the parents of your patient wants to see you.

"Okay tell them Im coming."

She close the door and I put my gown on and my stethoscope.

———

"Yes, sir. She can be discharge with in 2 days. Her wounds are healing perfectly."

Parents: Thank you Dr. Yoo!

"You're welcome. If you will excuse me. I need to do some rounds."

Parents: Sure.

I left the room. I lied about the rounds since unnie did it for me. I took out my phone to check if Mina respond to my voice call.

She texted me that she's on her way home today since she's not in the mood today. I go to my office and ask my secretary if I have any appointments and she told me that I dont have any so I took the opportunity to go home early.

"Okay then, that will be today. You can go home when you're done with your works. Im leaving early since I have to do something. Call me if theres any important matter that will pop up"

I gather all my things and hung up my gown before leaving my office. Im almost at the exit when I heard Momo calling me.

MM: Dr.Yoo!!

I follow the voice and I saw unnie at her side she's not looking at me.

"Dr. Hirai"

MM: Dr. Yoo, going home early?

"Yes. I have some important matter to fix"

MM: What is that?

"Ill discuss it to you later at home."

MM: If thats what you want. Drive safe and see you at home.

I look at unnie but she doesnt look at me anyway so I leave them.

———

Im already at home but before I left the hospital I called Mina and told her that Im on my way.

I go straight to her room and I saw her laying down.

"Mina?"

MN: Hmm?

She knows that Im the one who's calling her so she didnt open her eyes.

"Can we talk?"

She didnt answer me with a words but with a gestures. He nodded twice and tap the space beside her so I walk towards her bed and fill the space beside her. I didnt talk for a couple of minutes. Im trying to get the right time.

MN: I can feel the disturbance at your breathing unnie. You can spill the milk now. Im ready.

I look at Mina. Her eyes are still close but she gave me an assuring smile.

MN: Go ahead.

"Well Mina its about Chaeyoung. —SIGH—"

MN: And?

"Well she's leaving the country within two days. Ahmm?"

MN: Unnie can you go straight to the point please?

"Well Im trying to suggest that if you want to marry Bam which I know you really dont want to— I mean its for the company. Its better to do it while she's away."

Finally, Mina opens her eyes and look at me I can see the pain in her eyes. She inverted her eyes away and change her position in a sitting position. Im just watching Mina's back. She's breathing too deep that I didnt realize that her tears are already streaming down to her cheeks.

"Hey Mina, come here"

She come closer to me and I embrace her while patting her back.

"You know what? You can disregard my suggestion. I really didnt mean to hurt you at all Mina. Please stop crying."

MN: Unnie, Im crying because I know that your suggestion is pefect, its just too painful that I am really going to break Chaeyoung's heart. Even Im doing this to help a lot of people. I can't deny that Im hurting Chaeyoung.

"I looked for more ways but Im sorry because it wont work"

MN: I know that if theres another way you will pick the option which wont hurt the both of us but theres no kind of option, right?

I just nodded because theres no words coming out from my mouth. Its too painful for me that I suggested this stupid plan to her. 

We stayed on that position until Mina fall asleep at my shoulder. I slowly put her back to the bed and just watch her calm face.

———

**NAYEO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter