ILYEYHM - XXXI

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

Im living here at London with Bambam. Mr. Park send us here to my own development. I met a lot of businessmen and also a few of our board of directors. To be honest Im really curious how appa manage all of his assets and so on but now Im fully aware that almost all of our company are being manage by different families that he trust a lot. I should be thanking the 3 doctors at my mansion for managing almost all of our hospitals. Mr. Park told me that its better for me to focus on business and management than studying to become a doctor. He believe that its too late for me to do that because if I pursue that no one will going to manage our company while Im studying.

Since I live with Bam we became friends. He clear to me that he never kissed me and that he really likes me not only just a friend but more than a friend. Sometimes unnies are reaching out to ask hows my stay here. We become close by that and I promise that when I got back home we will spend time with each other. No business talks. Im pretty smart so 7 months is enough for me to know everything but Mr. Park insist that I should stay here for 2 more months.

I never read the exclusive news papers that Im recieving since I came here. Im bored now so I took all of the news paper. They send me news papers every month and for the very first time Im going to read it. I file down all of the news paper, I read the headlines and only one gain my best interest. Actually I was trembling, its about Son Family. The news talks about Chaeyoung being the next heir of Son family. Theres no rules that men should always inherit the family business. But I know Chaeng, she doesnt want to get involve in money because she was used to how we lived before until we face this sort of things. Being the first child she need to play along and know about their family business until her brother reach the right age. Other than that this news paper only talks about money and power. I dont want to read the last page but I started it so I decide to finish it.

———

"Bam! Pack-up your things, we're leaving now!"

"But Mr. Park told us to stay here for 2 more months"

"I dont care what the old man said! I will only repeat myself twice. Bam, we are leaving NOW!"

I never thought that Im going back home for this kind of reason. But when I read about the news no more 2nd thoughts. I call for a private plane and ask them not to tell anyone. I know that Mr. Park will get mad at me the moment he sees me at home.

———

Its 6 in the morning when we arrived home. Its feels different. Maybe because Im expecting to see someone that I wont be seeing here. Maids open the door for us. Im exhausted so I walk straight to my room expecting to have a peaceful rest but when I open the door a pillow was thrown to my face. I closed my eyes from frustration. I dont like people inside my room especially without my consent.

J: Mi-mi-mina-yah?!

I open my eyes and saw 4 ladies in their night dress my room is a mess. Feathers from my pillows are scattered all over my room and they are holding some pillows.

N: Why are you here?

JY: What are you doing here?

"I should be asking all of you! What the hell are you doing in my room?!"

MM: Well, your room is the biggest among the rest. We became close so we decided to sleep together.

"Can you all leave? Im exhausted so I really need to rest." 

I felt someone behind me but before I could turn my body, she hugged me.

"Minari!! I missed you so much! How have you been?"

"Release me or I will use my strength to turn you down"

"Arent you happy to hear my voice? Or even to see us?"

I hold her hands to loosen her up, I turn my body and look into her eyes. I sighed before I talk "Sana unnie, I do missed you but Im——-" before I could even finish my word she cut me off.

S:Then! Join us! We are having a girl time here.

"Unnie, please Im exhausted. I nee——-" she cut me off again and lowered her face.

S: I know why are you here.

She got my attention. "I guess Im accepting the invitation." I close the door behind me.

———

"I believe that even the 4 of you know why Im here." They all nod but they are not looking at me. "Since when did you know? Why didnt I heard anything from anyone of you? We even talk couple of times every week! I thought we're all friends here?!"

J: we didnt tell you because that whats Mr. Park wants.

"Jihyo unnie! From all of the people here in the room? I never thought that you would listen to him."

S: yes, she wont listen to him. But she will listen to me, so please forgive her Minari. Its my fault.

N: I will take the blame here. I am the oldest, Im suppose to be the one who's leading them while you're away.

JY: no unnie! Its my fault I—-

"No need to take the blame Jeongyeon unnie. Im not blaming anyone. Im just frustrated that no one tells me about it."

M: so whats your plan Mina?

"You're all helping me. Im going to get Chaeyoung back."

**JYPs POV**

Bam called me and report that they went back here. This is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter