ILYEYHM - XXIX

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

"Wait. What are you saying?"

JYP: Im the head of your family doctor. The best friend of you father and your legal guardian. I know you are thinking that you wont need me as your guardian but trust me, this is the time that you'll need me the most.

He was checking my dextrose. While talking to me.

JYP: I heard that you haven't eat for two days.

"Its only for two days"

JYP: and you were unconscious for 3 days for your information.

I was shocked as he tells me that. I look at Sana unnie and Jihyo unnie that are very happy for see me awake.

S: Minari, are you okay now?

J: Mina, Im so sorry for what I've done. I didnt mean to do such stupid things towards you.

"No need to say sorry unnie. I should be thanking you for helping me go back to my normal state."

JYP: to make sure your condition is well Doc. Im, Doc.Yoo and Doc. Hirai will be staying here.

"No. I am the owner of this house so Im the one who will decide."

JYP: Im afraid we wont do as you pleased. Theres no point in arguing with me Mina. The people right now in your house are the people you will be needing as soon as you heard the news. But for now you need to rest. So we're leaving you for now.

I watched them as they all go out. I just realize that I didnt saw Bam, but I just let it slide.

I close my eyes and speak for a while. "Chaeyoung? How are you? Are they treating you right? Did you miss me the way I miss you?" Im just imagining that Im talking to her. Then slowly I drifted to sleep.

———

**JYPs POV**

I asked them to gather at the living room. I need to talk to them.

"Please be seated. I need to talk to all of you since you are all connected to Myoui Family."

J: you wont be needing me. Im only connected to Sana unnie. So if you dont mind, Ill be staying in my room.

I was about to speak but Sana stop Jihyo.

S: you are connected to her family, Jihyo.

J: no unnie. Im not. Not even a bit.

S: stay.

I watched Jihyo change her expression but she did listening to Sana. I know she's confuse so I decided to tell her the truth.

"I believe that you really dont want to be here but you have the right to know the truth. Before that, I want to tell you that we are not really allowed to tell the people involve about this matter but in this point you need to know it. Your family is part of top 10 for a couple of years and I believe we can discard the rules. Jihyo, you are one of the scholars of Myoui family. Each family in the top 10 are required to have a scholars and we are not allowed to know anything about them even their names but because your family get into top 10 we need to make some background check. Your parents already know all of the power that you have in top 10. I see there are things that are new to you. Even the "top 10" that Im saying but I know Sana discuss it to you. In top 10 I believe that there are 6 families that are bound to help Myoui family and your family is one of them."

J: wait. Its too much to process. Would you mind if I can take a break?

"Yes, only for now. Later we need to talk with Mina and she need to now everything."

———

B: so hyung you're really going to make it all in?

"I dont have any choice. A bound is a bound. But you know that even without this bound, we will do everything for Myoui family even they get to the lowest position in top 10. We are who we are right now because of her father's help. He saved our lives."

B: I guess I need to disregard my plans.

"Even 'he' doesnt show up, I wont let you marry Mina."

B: I know, thats why I plan everything without contacting you but because 'he' showed up I know that I cant take him down.

"I want to say my gratitude for telling me about 'him'. Atleast we're still ahead of 'him'."

———
**JEONGHOONs POV**

Im really happy to see noona alive. But Im worried about her. This is the bad situation for her to comeback to this family.

C: hey bro! Whats wrong? You look worried?

"Oh! Noona, I didnt notice you. Since when you are there?"

C: ahmm. Actually Im talking to you earlier thats why I come closer since I thought you cant hear me. I guess Im right.

"Im so sorry. So what are you talking?"

C: hmm? Its not important. You look lost bro. Do you mind telling me?

"Its not the right time noona."

C: So when will be the right time? When its too late?

She smile at me. I guess she's right. Theres no right time about this matter. She need to know as soon as possible. I cleared my throat and sighs.

"Noona, theres something important that you need to know but you need to keep it secret and only talk to me about this matter."

———

**MINAs POV**

Mr. Park installed a projector and screen at the living room. I dont know whats happening, its too much to handle. He asked me to sit in the middle.

JYP: so Mina, I want to discuss about something very important to you. Its about you being the heir.

The moment he mentioned the word "heir" my interest is no longer in line.

"Im sorry but Im not interested. Not even a bit. So to save your time and energy you can stop now."

JYP: I know you will say that. Thats why I prepared something that will make you interested.

The projecto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter