ILYEYHM - XXXVIII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENGs POV**

I’m here at the mansion together with the unnies. It’s been a year and a half since Mina unnie start working at her dad's company. We haven’t even eaten together nor take a bath together. Unnies told me that there are a lot of times that she doesn’t come home. I only come to Myoui mansion when the unnies invite me for a meal or just a small gathering. The doctor unnies sometimes mention that they get a chance to talk to Mina unnie but it’s for a short time. She's indeed busy with the company. The party that we planned on throwing for her 1st day failed because she can’t make it yet we still continue the plan on having a part but without her. She doesn’t go home that week. She told us that she has a lot of things to learn to catch up at the company. We all understand her but deep inside me, it’s painful to know that she can’t give us a time anymore.

NY: Chaeng? Are you okay? Does the food doesn’t taste good?

"I’m fine unnie. I’m just thinking about Mina unnie"

MM: We missed her and we all know that you missed her the most.

SN: I hope we can throw a party again before I leave.

TZ: Leave? Where are you going unnie?

SN: My parents want me to go back to Japan.

MM: For what reason?

Sana unnie look at me like she need some help.

"I think her parents miss her"

SN: Ye-yes. Chaeng is right.

JY: So why do you need to throw party? Aren’t you coming back?

SN: I am but actually I don’t know when.

Sana unnie look at her food with a sad face. I reach her hand under the table and squeeze it. She looks at me and I gave her a reassuring smile and she smiles back. To be honest I am the only one here at the dining room that really knows why Sana unnie is flying back to Japan. And I know that she's in pain not telling the others but she believes that this is for the best.

"We'll throw a party tomorrow night with or without Mina unnie."

NY: You know what? You're right. It’s been a while since we had some fun together.

JY: Okay! Then tomorrow is party!!!

I look at Sana unnie and she mouth the word "Thank you" without any voice coming out from .

———

We're already at the middle of the party. Everyone looks like a little bit tipsy. I manage to cheat and throw some of my drinks and a shot at the plant near me, so in other words Im still me and I’m not drunk. Nayeon unnie start to throw herself to the others. I watch as Jeongyeon and Momo try to calm her down but failed to do so. I walk towards them and help them to bring Nayeon unnie to the room.

She's wild! I’ts very hard to bring her to the room. When we're already outside the door she starts uttering that she wants Jeongyeon unnie all by herself. Momo unnie look at me and smirked, giving me a signal to throw Jeongyeon unnie inside the room with Nayeon unnie. Jeongyeon unnie saw the exchanging glances of me and Momo unnie.

JY: Girls, I had enough of her. Please spare my life.

Jeongyeon unnie is hold Nayeon unnie's upper body while Momo unnie and I, are holding her lower body. Jeongyeon unnie manage to open the door and walk inside the room slowly. We are all struggling but we manage to get close to the bed. Jeongyeon unnie move to the bed and slowly trying to put Nayeon unnie's head at the pillow when Momo unnie shout.

MM: THROW!!!

Because of the sudden roar from Momo unnie I throw Nayeon unnie to Jeongyeon unnie. I was shock from my own behavior while Momo unnie burst in to laughter.

JY: Yaaaaah!!! What are you doing!!!

MM: Sorry unnie!!! Bye!!

Momo unnie grab my hand and we run until we get out from the room.

"What did you do?"

MM: Ever since we had our first drinks together with our colleagues, Dr. Im always want Dr. Yoo all by herself when she get drunk. So I just did what I should have done.

"What if Dr. Yoo gets mad?"

MM: She won’t because she likes Dr. Im.

"What!!!?? Wait! Are they dating or something?"

MM: Dr. Im is a sweet person to her friends, that made Dr. Yoo likes her. Sad to say, they are not dating.

"I really don’t get it. I mean Dr. Yoo get easily irritated to Dr. Im whenever she starts getting close to her."

MM: Because Dr. Yoo can’t think straight when Dr. Im makes a skin-to-skin contact with her. Dr. Yoo believe that Dr. Im is just being herself so no need to tell her what she feels.

"I think it’s better if they talk about it heart to heart"

MM: I think the same thing. But Dr. Yoo told me that its better this way than telling Dr. Im what she felt. She thinks that Dr. Im will only turn her down.

I look at the door and release a loud sigh.

MM: I know right.

I look at Momo unnie.

MM: I did the same thing. I sigh because of frustration from those two.

I was about to speak again when we heard a loud sound coming from the party. We both run and when we reach the party we halt at our places. I saw Tzuyu holding Sana unnie's head, who's unconscious on the floor. Bottle of glasses are scattered on the floor.

MM: Dahyun!! What’s happening?!!

DH: Sana unnie start to run towards me to kiss me and because of self-defense I pushed her really hard.

TZ: Seriously Dahyun unnie?!! Push her?! Self-defense?! Are you out of your mind?! She's not going to kill you!!!

Momo unnie, Dahyun unnie and I are all shocked because of Tzuyu. She looks angry. Her voice is not the same.

"Tzuyu, relax."

Tzuyu look at me with a sharp stare.

TZ: Don’t tell me to relax! Tell that girl to relax and be herself!

MM: Okay. Chaeyoung can you please help Tzuyu to bring Sana to the other room. I’ll just need to talk to Dahyun.

I listen to Momo unnie and follow her instruction.

———

Compare to Nayeon unnie who's awake when we bring to the room, Sana unnie is the opposite of course she's unconscious that’s why.

TZ: Chaeng, I’m sorry from earlier. I should stay calm.

"No need to be sorry."

TZ: Ever since Dahyun unnie met Sana unnie she changes a lot. She treats Sana unnie a trash. When we're together she doesn’t make a room for Sana unnie.

"Would you mind if I ask you when these all started?"

TZ: Remember when Vernon you to the party before the wedding?

"Yes. Thus, anything happens?"

TY: Well, the both of them shared the room. Because they are both drunk Dahyun unnie thought that something happens to the both of them. She blames Sana unnie because she made a move to a her while she's drunk and unconscious.

"You sound like you don’t believe Dahyun unnie"

TZ: Why would I? If in the first place she's drunk and unconscious. Sana unnie told me everything. Dahyun unnie undress the both of them.

"Wait! What?!!!" I was shock that I failed to control my voice. Tzuyu put her hands to my mouth to cover it.

TZ: Shhhhh!! Its Dahyun unnie who made the first move. I know that Sana unnie likes her. I can’t believe that she rather let Dahyun unnie accused her than clearing her own name.

"Do you have a proof?"

TZ: Remember the last party that we had?

"Last party?"

TZ: Yes, the party for Mina unnie's first day at work?

"Ooh yeah, I remember that. So what?"

TZ: I slept with Dahyun unnie. She has a drinking habit that shocked me.

"And what’s that?"

TZ: Her drinking habit won’t show while drinking but after drinking. To be honest I’m not sure if that’s her drinking habit but when she gets drunk and she finally met the bed sh———

Before Tzuyu finished her words a knock on the door stops her. The knock sounds panicking so I stand up and walk towards the door. The moment I unlocked the door, the knob turns right away and I saw Momo unnie get inside faster and close the door and lock it right away. I look at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter