ILYEYHM- V

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEs POV**

I saw unnie taste the food that she made. I decided to make her fall in love with me before she really kills me. I know she still care about me because if not she wont cook for us. I walk towards her and took a plate, knives and spoons when I turn around she jump when she saw me holding a knives.

I walk towards her. I saw her right hand reaching at the spatula. I lean to her right ear and whisper. "Looks like you saw a ghost. I wont kill you if you're worried. You are the one who's going to kill me, remember?" It hurts saying those words I dont want her to mean it but I need to play this game so I can win her back.

I heard her chuckle like she didnt look scared earlier. And she whisper to my left ear. "You'll be laying on the floor before you can do anything to me. MOVE BACK!" Before I move back she push me hard, turn off the stove and start walking upstairs. To be honest I was turn on when she whisper to my ear. I know its a threat but goddamn it! Thats y husky voice. I imagining saying those words while Im laying on the floor and she's holding my hands at the top of my head. "I will get you sooner" then I smirked.

**MINAs POV**

That stupid kid! Im not scared of you. You'll see.

**CHAEs POV**

I saw unnie going down at the stairs. She's wearing a black sleeveless crop top and a white short shorts. She wears a red lipstick and now she's tying her hair to a bun. Trust me she looks y. She ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter