ILYEYHM - I

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINA's POV**

"Appa, are you going back?"

"Yes my dear Mina, please take care of her okay?"

As I try to wake up from this dream I heard something downstairs. I went to the kitchen where I see the lights coming. I saw Chaeyoung at the floor groaning in pain. As I studied the scene Ill say that she's trying to reached the mug at the top of the shelves.

"What the hell?!!"

"Unnie, Im just trying to make a cup of coffee to bring it to you."

I really hate to see her. Its been 10 years since I live alone with stupid child. And Im 22 and that makes her 20. Dont ask me how come no one tries to knock on our door and take us. We had a butler but he's old enough when he died 2 years ago, he worked as a butler since my dad was young thats why my dad do some settlements on our papers and so on, anyways so we're on our legal age to stay here without a guardian.

"I dont need that. So stop. Clean the house from top to bottom."

"Okay Unnie."

And then again she wear those smile again. She knows how to annoy me. Ill make you give up on living with me. SOON. I really like it when I make her suffer. Thats why I begin to cut everything and peel of vegetables to the floor to start cooking. I also took out alot of kitchen utilities even I dont need them. I just want her to go and give up living with me.

This h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter