ILYEYHM - XLII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINA's POV**

I still have 2 days before my wedding day. I flew with the 3 doctors to Hawaii while Sana unnie, Dahyun at Tzuyu arrived there a couple of minutes ago. They say that they will wait for us at the airport so we will go to the hotel together. We landed at the airport but wait at the plane because of some minor issue. I texted Dahyun.

"Hey Dahyun, we already landed. Please wait a little bit longer because there some issue before thay let us go."

It took 15 minutes before I recieved a reply from her but it was too late because we are already waiting for our luggage and ready to see them. I plan to call Dahyun when we collected our things but we already saw them sitting at the waiting area. Sana unnie's head is at Dahyun's shoulder while her head is leaning to Tzuyu. Tzuyu manage to sleep with her statue posture.

I point the 3 of them to the doctors and we all laugh because of the sight. I saw Jeongyeon unnie was about to pull a prank to the girls but when she saw Nayeon unnie looking at her she behave and look straight. I lean forward to Sana unnie to whisper that we are here. She open her eyes and show her biggest smile.

SN: MINA!!!!!!!

She shout my name and it echoes all over the corner of the airport. I saw Dahyun and Tzuyu get startled and jump to their seats while Nayeon unnie runs towards Sana unnie and cover . She hissed at her.

NY: Keep your voice low Sana!

When Sana unnie nodded, Nayeon unnie slowly remove her heads at Sana unnie's mouth.

SN: Im so sorry! I just missed all of you come here!

She pull me to her arms and hugged me tight. Tzuyu stand up and hug Momo unnie.

SN: I heard a lot about what happen to you but I need a full details from you and Im sorry for not being there at your side when you needed us the most.

"Unnie, you dont need to say sorry. I appreciate your concern. How are you? Do didnt change a bit."

SN: Well, the night is long. We can spend the night talking about me but for now, your story is the most important. You look skinny Mina, you look really stress.

"Well unnie, I dont know where to start.

NY: You know what Mina? We can talk about that matter at our room but for now we need to go to our hotel first. The flight is exhausting so lets get a cab?

SN: Ohh yeah, I almost forgot. Mr. Park contact me and he said that he rented a car and a chauffeur. They are waiting for us outside.

TZ: Unnie? Why didnt you tell us earlier about that?

SN: Why? Is that important?

TZ: Of course it is!

SN: Tzuyu even you know, we are not going to the hotel first. We are still going to wait for them. So what the point knowing?

DH: Unnie is right Tzuyu.

MM: Girls, can we just go now?

SN: Lets go.

———

We arrived at the hotel without any hassle. Staffs took our things like they already know who we are. I walk to the front desk.

"Hi, Im Mina"

FD: Yes, Ms. Myoui. We are waiting for your arrival. Please follow our staffs they are leading you to your room.

"ROOM?"

FD: Yes maam. The penthouse was reserved for you and for your frineds.

"Ooh I see. Thank you"

FD: If you need anything else maam, you can reach us thru telephone call.

"Okay. Thank you again"

FD: Enjoy your stay.

———

We arrived at the penthouse and check the facilities and the rooms.

SN: So we have 3 rooms. Who will share the room with me?

All of us look at Dahyun. She raise her eyebrows like she dont understand why we all looking at her.

TZ: Theres 7 of us and 3 rooms. Ill assign the room mates.

JY: You know what Tzu——

TZ: Yes Jeongyeon unnie, you are going to stay with Nayeon unnie.

She cut unnie.

JY: —-WHAT!??

NY: Dont make that expression Ms. Yoo. I dont like to stay at the same room as you.

Tzuyu continue talking like she doesnt hear her unnies.

TZ: Sana unnie and Dahyun unnie stay at the same room.

I look at Dahyun. I dont know that Dahyun can get more pale than her tofu skin color.

TZ: I will let you pick your room but the biggest room goes to the 3 of us.

Sana unnie doesnt say any words. She just took her things and look for the smaller room.

Tzuyu look at me and Momo.

TZ: Lets go unnies?

She reach for Momo unnie's arm and start walking to the room. I can still hear the 2 doctors talking to each other with their a little bit high tones.

"Tzuyu, Im worried. They might get into fight?"

MM: Dont worry to those doctors. They might end up saying harsh words to each other but they wont raise a hand to each other.

Tzuyu look at me and smile as assurance that unnie is telling the truth. So I follow them to our room. When we entered the room, the 3 of us collapse at the floor. It has a carpet so we really dont mind.

MM: Lets rest for a bit before going to bath.

Tzuyu and me agree by nodding our heads. I close my eyes, I never thought that Im really exhausted because I fall asleep right away.

**DAHYUN's POV**

When Tzuyu announce that Ill be sharing a room with Sana unnie. A lot of things runs to my mind. I feel lost but there is one thing that snapped me from my thoughts and that was Nayeon unnie's voice. Its too pitchy. I look at her and she is turning red. Her eyes are watery and she's shaking. I move forward to her and ask them to stop arguing. I really dont know whats the topic but I can feel that they are both angry.

"Unnie? Please stop fighting"

I move to her side and hold her.

NY: Get out of the way Dahyun if you dont want to get in the middle!

Nayeon unnie pushed me really hard that I fall to the floor and had a scratch at my arms

"AAAAAAAH!!!!"

"~YAAAAAAAAH!!!!~"

We all stopped. I follow the voice and its Sana unnie. I never seen her that angry. Her face is very red, her hands making a fist, I can see her cheeks moving because of clenching. She walks towards me and help me to stand up. She took my arms and look at it her facial reaction changed. She look at me with a concern look and her eyes are like puppy's eyes that are ready to cry.

SN: Are you okay?

I nodded at her. Then she turn to face the unnies. Her face changed again with madness.

SN: Look what have you done unnie!! Dahyun gets a scratch from your action yet you dont even budge! You dont even say sorry! And you!—

She's talking to Jeongyeon unnie.

SN: —you dont even help her up! She was pushed and fall near to you!  —

She was looking side-to-side to talk to the unnies.

SN: — you dare call yourself a doctors!! But someone was hurt infont of you but you dont even try to help! I am very disappointed to the two of you!! Try to fix your problem without hurting anyone!

Sana unnie look at me with a soft facial reaction again.

SN: Lets go?

She said using her concern voice. I was shocked by her sudden changes. So I just nodded at her. I look at the unnies and they watch us leaving them.

**SANA's POV**

When Tzuyu announced that Ill be sharing the room with Dahyun I took my things and proceed to our room. I was really nervous because this time Dahyun is not drunk and I dont know how I can lit up the night so it wont be awkward. I leave the door open so Dahyun can just go to the room without knocking.

I was taking out all of my clothes from my luggage when I heard someone screaming. Out of curiousity I follow the voice and it leads me to the living room.

When I reached the living room I saw Nayeon unnie pushes Dahyun. She fell to the ground and the madness inside of me burst out from the sight of Dahyun being hurt.

———

To be honest, I never been that angry like that in my life. I dont even remember how did I got back to our room with Dahyun.

DH: Unnie?

I look at her and she is looking at my hand which was holding her arm.

"Ohh, Im sorry."

I took my hand right away and 2 steps backward.

DH: No you're fine. Thank you by the way.

"Dont thank me. I didnt do much."

I look at her and she's looking at the floor.

"Ooh let me see your wound."

I walk towards her and grab her arms and look at the wound closely.

DH: Its not a big deal. Its just only a scratch.

"Its a big deal to me Dahyun. Look at your tofu skin having a scratch. Let me ask the frontdesk for the first aid"

I was about to stand up when Dahyun hold my arms. She pull me to her and hug me tightly.

"What are you doing? Are you hurt somewhere else?"

DH: Im not unnie. Im fine.

"Are you sure?"

DH: Yes. Lets stay at this position for a couple of secs.

We remain in that position for a couple of seconds. Then Dahyun break the connection, she's hold my arms so I wont be able to go somewhere.

DH: Im sorry

She look into my eyes with tears covering her eyes. I hold her face

"Shhhh. No need to say sorry you didnt do anything"

DH: No. Im sorry for giving you a burden. Sorry for pushing you away when you care me the most, sorry for showing you my bad side even you dont deserve it, sorry for not telling you my feelings when you gave me alot of time to say it, sorry that we ended up being awkward because I start treating you a trash after the incident when I was . Sorry for everything unnie, you dont deserve a person like me. Sorry because I cant change who I am.

I wipe her tears.

"Hey Dahyun, please look at me. You dont need to say sorry for who you are. You dont need to change, I love you because of who you are. I am thankful that you let me see the other side of you. But to be honest my feelings for you change."

I look down.

DH: Please unnie. You can tell me that you dont love me anymore but please give me 1 chance to show you what I feel.

"Dahyun Im so sorry."

DH: Unnie please

She cries more. Its like she have a lot of liquid inside her eyes. She's turning red and she's shaking.

"Dahyun stop crying."

DH: Unnie Im so sorry. I LOVE YOU

I look at her with shock.

DH: Yes unnie, I LOVE YOU. You heard me right.

Theres no word scape my mouth because I just found my lips on her lips. Its an intimate kiss that even I burst into tears. The reason of those tears is because I feel good. It feel good being love by the person you really love the most. The person that you never thought will feel the same way the way you love her. And now she is mine. We part away when we both need to catch our breath. We're resting our forehead to each other. That kiss leave a smile to our lips.

"Can you say it again."

DH: What?

"That you love me."

DH: I love you Minatozaki Sana

Again she kissed me but we part away right away. I raised my eyebrow.

"What? Is there something wrong?"

DH: Earlier you are sorry to me. Why?

I laugh at her question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter