ILYEYHM - XVI

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

"What she did earlier is unacceptable! I love being with her but its unfair that she got a proper sleep while me on the other hand" I didnt finish my sentence when I saw my reflection at the mirror and it makes me mad seeing myself having a messy hair and a black below my eyes indicating that I didnt get a sleep. "AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" I growl because of frustration. Dont blame me, sleep is life. I can calm my mind only in my sleep. I throw myself to my bed fix my position, the moment my head touches my pillow the image of what happen last night keep on playing into my mind again and again.

———
I woke up looking at my clock, its 4pm I slept for 10 hours and glad about it. Im staring at the ceiling now, then I remember my dream, I put the pillow to my face and scream. The dream that I had is the thing that happened at Chaengs room. Actually I dont know why did I scream, I dont understand what I feel right now. Did I screamed because nothing really happens between us? It embarassing but did I screamed because only Chaeng felt the pleasure? Or did I screamed because I dont really want those things to happened to us? My thoughts is all over the place. I took my phone to look at the time if how long this thoughts took from me. I need to get up since I need to cook for dinner. As I look at the time I got a glimpse at the date and I jumped out from my bed. I slept for 22 hours! "Sleep is life indeed Mina" I whisper to myself.

I stand up and go straight to the kitchen. While walking downstairs I saw Chaeyoung seating at the chair at the dinning room hugging herself. My face soften when I saw her image.

She lift her head and call me "unnie?" She looks straight to my eyes with a tears at the side of it. "Im sorry. Did I starve you to death? Im realyy sorry I overslept"

"Not that unnie. I want to apologize even I dont remember what happened that day, I really want to say sorry"

"Its fine. So dont bring that out now."

"But you stayed at your room for almost a day"

"Yeah, as I told you I overslept. All I want is to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter