ILYEYHM - XXXIX

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**TZUYUs POV**

It’s been two weeks since Dahyun unnie flew to Japan. All we know is they already met each other. I’m standing at my room facing the window enjoying the scenery while waiting for Chaeyoung. She texted me that she'll stop by in any minute.

CH: Tzuyu?

"Oh, Chaeyoung you're here."

CH: Are you busy?

"I’m not. Have a sit." I pointed at the chair in my room.

"What brought you here?"

CH: I just feel empty.

"What do you mean?"

CH: Ever since Jihyo unnie left my wedding ceremony I lost someone who I can talk to sincerely.

"How about Mi——"

CH: Mina unnie? We both know that ever since she started working, she's been busy. She can't even eat a meal with us. She doesn’t know why Sana unnie flew to Japan. I don’t even know if she knows that Dahyun unnie follows her.

"I think she knows everything. Maybe she just can’t talk to us since she's too busy with the company."

CH: I don’t know. I mean it’s better if she can spare us some of her time.

"Don’t you think that you're over thinking?"

CH: You think so?

"Yes."

CH: Speaking of, how’s Dahyun unnie?

"She hasn’t contact me since the last time that we talked to her."

CH: You know what we've been busy thinking about those two unnies. Why don’t we fly to Japan and check them with our own eyes?

"I do agree with that but I want to give them privacy. So, pass."

CH: You're right. Anyways, I’ll leave now. Thank you for your time.

"All of a sudden? I thought you're staying for a long time?"

Chaeng just smile and stand up; she walks towards the door.

CH: No need to show me the way. I’m leaving now.

"Before you leave, I want you to remember that you can always talk to be about anything, okay?"

She didn’t answer me but she smiles at me as a respond. After 30 minutes, my phone rang.

"Unnie?"

MM: Hi Tzuyu!

"Hello. Why did you call?"

MM: Are you free tonight?

"Tonight? Why?"

MM: I want to grab some drinks tonight.

"Is there any problem unnie?"

MM: Nothing. I just want to have some fun tonight.

"Why don’t you ask the two doctors?"

MM: They're not available.

"What do you mean?"

MM: Its better if you heard it from them. Anyway, are you going to accompany me or not?

"Ahmmm?"

MM: You know what? I can go there alone. Thanks for answering my call.

"Fine unnie! I’m coming with you."

MM: Really!!!??? Okay, I’ll pick you up around 9 pm.

"Call me before you leave the hospital okay?"

MM: Okay. See you later!!

———

Momo unnie called me that she's about to leave the hospital. But the moment she called me I’m already dressed up and just waiting for her to arrive.

*Honk* *honk*

I run downstairs to meet her. I saw her car and she roll her window and wave at me.

MM: Tzuyu!! Here!!

I run toward the car and proceed to the passenger seat next to her.

MM: You look beautiful tonight Tzuyu.

I rolled my eyes. "Unnie."

MM: Fine. Let’s go!

———

We reached the bar within 15 minutes. Unnie get out from the car and give the car key to the valet man.

MM: Tzuyu! Get out from the car!

"Yes unnie" So I get out from the car and follow her inside the bar. The music is too loud that I can’t even hear anything from unnie's mouth.

———

Unnie told me that she doesn’t have any problem but she drinks too much tonight. Good thing we reserve a room only for us. I watch Momo unnie all night drinking and dancing.

"Unnie? Are you sure you don’t have any problem?"

MM: You know what? I’ll be honest. My patient died this morning because of cancer. She's been my patient for a long time and we grew a relationship between us. It’s like mother and daughter relationship. I know that we shouldn’t have any attachment with the patients but I've been by her side when she's fighting to cancer for a long time. Her daughter doesn’t visit her ever since. She stops her chemo therapy because she can’t take the pain anymore.

Unnie begin to cry so I move close to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Unnie, please don’t cry"

MM: It’s my fault Tzuyu. I should encourage her to continue the treatment.

"Don’t blame yourself unnie. You should accept the fact that you can’t save all of the lives of your patients. Just keep this in your mind. God needs more angel that why."

MM: Tzuyu, thank you.

I was shocked when unnie cup my face and pull my face toward hers while slowly pushing her face to me. Everything happens really fast and all of a sudden, I pushed her and she fell to the floor.

"Unnie, I-I-I’m sorry." I reach her at the floor and she's unconscious. I try to shake her up, she moves bit so I think that she just falls asleep. I reach for my phone and dial Nayeon unnie's number.

"Unnie?"

NY: Hmmmm?

"Did I wake you up unnie?"

NY: Hmmmm?

"Unnie, this is Tzuyu. Momo unnie is with me right now. She's drunk. Can you pick us up?"

NY: Hmmmm?

"Unnie?!"

I heard someone from her line.

JY: Tzuyu? This is Jeongyeon. Sorry, but you can talk to Dr. Im right now. She's drunk.

"Ohh? I see. That’s why."

JY: Is there something wrong?

"I called because I was asking her to pick us up."

JY: "Us"?

"I’m with Momo unnie right now. She's drunk."

JY: Wait! What?! She's drunk!? Why did you let her?!

"Why? She's not allowed to drink?"

JY: It’s not that she's not allowed but she have a drinking habit.

"Oohh?"

JY: She didn’t do anything to you right?

"Ahhmm? No. Nothing"

JY: Okay. Where's the place? I’ll pick you up.

"How about Nayeon unnie?"

JY: She'll be fine.

"Okay. Ill text you the address"

———

We're already outside the bar waiting for unnie. A taxi stopped in front of us and Jeongyeon unnie get out from the passenger seat.

"Unnie? Why didn’t you bring your car?"

JY: When Momo is drunk she always vomit and I don’t want her to make a mess in my car. Besides, I believe that you used her car going here, right?

"Yes."

JY: Wait here. I’ll ask the valet man to bring the car here.

———

On our way going to Myoui mansion, unnie started a conversation.

JY: So?

"What do you mean so?"

JY: Are you sure nothing happens between the two of you?

"Of course!!!!"

JY: Hey calm down! No need to heat up. I’m just teasing you.

"Whatever."

JY: Anyways, why did Momo drink with you?

"You didn’t know anything?"

JY: Hmm?

"At the hospital?"

JY: Hospital? I heard her patient died this morning but she looks totally fine doing her rounds the whole day.

"Maybe that’s the reason why she called me."

JY: What do you mean?

"Because you think that she's okay. So, she just acts okay and didn’t show to you. You know what unnie, she's in pain. She keeps on crying and she doesn’t stop until I comfort her."

JY: To be honest. Since I’ve known her, I never saw her cry.

"Now I understand."

JY: Sorry but change topic. I haven’t seen Chaeyoung ever since Dahyun flew to Japan. Chaeyoung haven’t visit the mansion in a while. Any news from her?

"Early this morning she went to my house and talk to me."

JY: Why only you?

"She said that she misses us together 9. Jihyo unnie haven’t visit us after the wedding ceremony incident. Sana unnie and Dahyun unnie flew to Japan. Then her "Mina" is here but she felt she's not here because of her busy schedule. She feels alone. I don’t know how to comfort her."

JY: Why don’t we throw party?

"I think she'll say —— pass?"

JY: You're too negative. Why do you think that she'll pass?

"Because even we manage the 5 of us together. Mina unnie can’t spare us time neither Jihyo unnie. Even the unnies at Japan won’t fly back unless they fix their problem."

JY: Why is it hard? I mean the 3 of us doctors manage a working life and a private life together. But them? I don’t know why Mina and Jihyo can’t do the same thing. Sana and Dahyun doesn’t need to flew to Japan just to fix their problem.

"I know right. Anyways, do you ever see Mina unnie at the hospital?"

JY: Sometimes. I mean if she has a meeting it’s a sure thing that she'll be there. Why?

"Can you talk to her?"

JY: About what?

"I think Chaeyoung is about to give up on her."

JY: Why did you say that? Did Chaeng tell you that?

"Not really. I can feel it from her voice. She felt distant from Mina unnie. She said that unnie doesn’t respond to her feelings anymore. Please do something before Chaeng gave up."

JY: Fine I’ll talk to her tomorrow since we have a meeting about the medicines that we are going to use for the patients.

Unnie stops the car in front of the door so it will be easy for us to bring Momo unnie inside. A helper approach us and unnie gave him the car key so he'll do the parking. Unnie help me carry Momo unnie upstairs.

JY: Let’s just throw her at the bed so we can take a shower before going to bed. And let’s continue the topic about Chaeng.

"Sounds good to me."

———

**JEONGYEONs POV**

The meeting is done about the medicines that we are going to use here at the hospital. Mina is about to leave but I follow her right away.

"Ms. Myoui!"

MN: Dr. Yoo? Is there something wrong?

"Are you busy? Can we have a lunch together?"

MN: Lunch? Let me ask my secretary.

She looks at her secretary who's standing right beside her.

Sec: You have a meeting on the other hospital regarding the medical equipment’s that they want to be purchase. Its 1 hour from now.

Mina look at me and look again to her secretary.

MN: Change the time. Tell them that the meeting will be happen 3 hours from now. And you can take your meal. Just wait me at the office after your meal.

Sec: Okay Ms. Myoui.

"Let’s go"

NY: Hey! Where are you going?

MN: We're going to lunch. Do you want to come?

MM: Yes!

"Please girls. Can you just not interrupt?"

NY: What’s wrong with you? Do you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter