ILYEYHM- X

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

Its been a month and I trying my best to ignore her. But every single time I tried to, I always failed to do so. Theres this day that we just stare at each other. Its like a game that who ever break the stares will need to put her head down and let the winner check out the other one but theres no rules its just like an animal fight actually. To be honest I dont know how and since when this staring contest start but I can see through her eyes that she enjoying it to herself and also as I.

I cooked for our breakfast and this time Im waiting for Chaeyoung to come down so we can start eating together. Time flies so fast. I used to hate her but now I feel comfortable being around her. I dont feel any hate at all. This all gestures makes me ease.

Chaeng walked down wearing her smile,I smile backed but now she's giving me a confusing look. "Want to sitdown and eat with me?"
"Yes! I would love too!" She's smiling from ear to ear showing her cute dimples "Are you going to smile there? Come here sit closer to me" "ahmmm. Yeah"

Walking towards me, I watched her as she reach at the chair close to me. She doesnt breaking her eyes on me. She wipe her shorts imagining she's wearing a skirt. She lean forward giving me a glance of her chest and slowly sitting down the iest way she can do.

"Ahm, you know what? You can start digging" "Im getting full because of the view act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter