ILYEYHM - XXXVII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENG's POV**

I heard the emcee announced my name. As soon as the doors open, a lot of unrecognize faces looking at me. They smile while whispering to each other. I’m scared. I don’t ever see my friends faces. I don’t want to walk at the aisle but I’m terrified to reach the altar. I was about to step back when I felt someone beside me. When I look at him it’s my dad. I start having a teary eye.

"A-appa?"

A: Chaeyoung, I’m so sorry.

"There’s no need to feel sorry appa."

A: If only I figured out everything from very start, I shouldn’t trust him and you won’t be in this situation.

"Appa, I’m scared."

A: I’m sure you are. That’s why I should asking for forgiveness from you.

"A——"

Before I could even talk, the emcee speaks again. As the guest welcome me by giving me a round of applause. Appa reach his elbow to me so I can grab it. We start walking at the aisle. We walk slowly, I’m hoping somebody will stop this stupid ceremony. I don’t want to be here. Slowly Vernon's smirk showing. That sends shivers to my body. Until we reach the altar.

V: Appa?

A: Stop calling me that! You know how much I hate you. Even you marry my daughter that doesn’t mean that I forgive you.

V: If I were you, I'll watch my mouth or else it will trigger me and put my mother-in-law in danger.

I clench my teeth. I wanted to punch him but I heard my father sighed. Vernon reach his hand asking my father to let go my hand and give it to him. My father looks at me and I can see the pain in his eyes.

———

The time has come where the priest asks if someone is against this ceremony and it became quiet. I was hoping that someone will break the silent by saying those "miraculous" words.

Priest: Speak now or forever hold your peace.

"STOP THIS WEDDING!!"

I feel relieved when I heard that. I turn around to check who's my hero. I was shocked when I see that the one who stop this was....

"Bam-bam?" I whisper to myself.

V: Father, he was just joking. Please continue

I look at the priest, I can say that he's not sure if he should continue.

V: Please father.

Priest: Okay. I now——-

B: I said stop!

Something made me turn around this time, and it’s because of a lot of flashes coming from cameras.

V: WHAT IS THIS?!

I look at Vernon’s face. It full of anger. He looks at me and ask again.

V: Chaeyoung, what is this?! You know what will happen if you didn’t stop this.

He whispered but full with anger. I look at the guests. They keep on whispering to each other.

"Vernon, I don’t know what’s happening" I whispered back.

V: I don’t care if you're behind of this or not but you need to do something!

I look at the priest.

"Father—-"

Priest: Sorry Ms. Son, I can’t continue this if we have this kind of situation.

"You heard him Vernon."

I look at Vernon because he didn’t answer me. His face is full with terror so I follow his gaze and I am shock to see police marching at the aisle coming towards us. They bring a paper out to Vernon's face then start speaking.

Police: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to talk to a lawyer—blaaaaaah—

They grab Vernon and he start struggling.

V: Do something Chaeyoung!!

I just look at him. I was about to smile when he opens his mouth and say the word "Mom" without a sound. I suddenly felt my legs weakens. I’m about to panic at my position, I was about to stop the police when I heard someone shouting.

JH: Chaeyoung noona! Eomma and appa are safe.

 

**MINAs POV**

 

J: Mina, what’s your plan?

"I need Mr. Park to help me. Can you call him for me?"

———

JYP: Ms. Park told me that you need me?

"Yes."

JYP: What do you need?

"Help Chaeyoung. I know that you can help her. Please?"

JYP: If I will do that, what can I get from helping her and you?

"I don’t know what can I offer to you. Tell me what you need."

JYP: All I want is you to work at your father's company. I want you to run the company. Of course, I will help you until you can do it on your own.

"Wait! I can do anything but not running appa's company. Please!"

JYP: You know what? It’s a deal or no deal. The ceremony is about to start so you need to answer right away or else you'll remain silent.

"I can’t believe that you're going to use this."

JYP: So, what? Deal? Or no deal?

"Fine! I’ll do it!"

JYP: So, what do you need?

"I need media. If we will use the media it will be easier for us to diminish Vernon's confidence, it will send panic to his brain so he can’t think straight. I need you to use your connection to get a warrant against Vernon as soon as possible. I want you to get Chaeng's mom and dad to a safe place. Her brother told me that Vernon will use them to blackmail Chaeng."

JYP: Warrant? As soon as possible? Are you out of your mind? That’s impossible!

"Then there’s no deal."

JYP: Fine! I’ll do that.

"Thank you."

JYP: No need to thank me. We both know that I’m helping you because of the deal. To be honest I should be thanking you for saving Ms. Son. I just left no choice but to use this situation.

Mr. Park always show us that he doesn’t care but I know that he always cares.

———

"Mr. Park, what took you so long?"

JYP: I’m sorry. I did my best to make it faster. Am I too late?

"No." I said to Mr. Park. "Sir! Please take Vernon now." I added to the police officer.

JYP: Mina, sorry but before they proceed you need to sign this paper. This are the documents that proofs our deal. I bring your lawyer with me there’s no illegal agree between us. Right?

"Mr. Park! I’m in a rush!"

He looks at me without moving. "FINE! GIVE IT TO ME!"

———

I watch as they took Vernon from the building.

V: So, it’s you Mina! How dare you took everything from me!

"You know from the very start that there’s nothing belongs to you."

V: You can’t just believe that I almost got Chaeyoung from you. You know what? Believe me or not, I’m saving you from your wealth. Soon you will realize that you made a wrong move.

 

**CHAENG's POV**

 

Everything is to fast that I can’t even believe what really happens. I was snapped when I heard someone.

JH: Noona! Are you oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter