ILYEYHM - XXIV

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

Bambam carry Chaeng to her room. I watch as he lay her down gently. I ask him to wait me at the living area so we can continue what he started. I just want to spend some time with Chaeng. I sit next to her, I look at her face. I caress her hair that covers her beautiful face. I kissed her forehead as I closed my eyes. A tears escape from my eyes. I was about to leave her side when she face her body towards me. She murmur something "unnie, stay with me" . The moment she say those word I lay next to her and pull her to embrace. As I adjust my position Chaeng move closer to me burying her face to my chest. Its quite embarrasing but Chaeng show satisfaction from her actions so all I can do is to tighten my embrace.

At this very moment all I can think is to wonder what will Chaeng will do. Will she leave me and choose to live with her family? So that means Im alone. I dont have anyone with me the moment Chaeng choose to leave me. Its painful but I need to accept the fact that she's not mine. She has her own decisions, my role here is important because I need to support her decisions. I feel Chaeng's embrace soften so Im taking this opportunity to get out from her latch. I slowly move her hand off me, put a pillow for her to latch on. Then I walk to the door. Before I close the door I made my last look at her before going down stairs.

———

Bambam, Jihyo and Sana are watching me as I descend at the stairs. I made a tea for them. Like what Ive said, Im not fond of guest but I know how to treat them right. So I brought the tea and sit across them.

"Sorry for earlier. I show you my foolishness. If you dont mind Ms. Park and Ms. Minatozaki this conversation is about us. I assume you're just an spectators?" They just nodded. " Since she's not here because of what you've done Bam, can you explain everything to me."

"I already told you. You need to marry me because of our agreements. You're the one who put me in this situation"

"Its your fault, you kissed me. If you didnt steal my first kiss I wont ask my Appa to marry you. Besides we were young when I ask you to marry me. But to be honest I dont want to talk about it anymore. Im more interested about Chaeng's family"

"We're not done about this marriage but I respect your decision for now. Chaeng's family is also well-known"

"If they are well-known how come they didnt look for her?!"

"Im sorry to say this Mina but the truth is, uncle knows everything and was about to fix it."

"Bam! Explain it vividly!!"

"Uncle sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter