ILYEYHM - XXIII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

I feel cold because the way that Chaeng look at me. She didnt want to explain herself. I gave her enough of time to explain but she choose to keep shut. As I stand up after my meal I go straight to the kitchen. I hate this feeling. I know this is wrong but everything will be align if only Chaeng makes her side clear. After all those mistreatment that I gave her for the passed years, all she did is kindness that lead my feelings to her in a different way. Is this part of her plan? Thus she wants me to fall in love with her then after falling in love she'll leave me wondering about my feelings? Is this her revenge? Is this what they called a one-sided love? I cant hold back my tears as the reality hits me. My tears stream down my cheeks its unstoppable. I need to go back to my room I dont want her to see that Im weak. I dont want her to see that she won. Im just planning to walk passed her but she look into my eyes. She definitely saw me crying, I averted my eyes on the side. I inhale and hold it as I was planning to pass her but before I've done that her hand holds my arm.

"Unnie dont cry please?" I try my best not to face her. I wont be falling on her trap again.

 

"Didnt I told you that I wont talk to you anymore!" I shake her hands so I can go back to my room. But she tighten her grasp at my arms. It hurts to be honest. "Can you just forgot what happen?"

 

Did she just say "forgot what happen"?!! Is she serious?! Thats my first time to be touch and now she's asking me to forgot what just happened?! I still need to ask if she was talking about last night. It will hurt a lot if she's talking about last night but its a bit relief if not. "What happen? Are you saying last night?!"

 

"N-no! Not that one. I mean this tension." I dont understand what she really talking about. Tension? This tension is because of how cold she is to me right now.

 

I want to know that truth! So I answer her with much tension in my voice. "No! Until you tell me whats wrong!"

 

"Its unexplanable unnie." Its almost a whisper but I manage to hear it. I want to face her but I stop myself. Dont fall to a trap Mina!

 

"So you want me to just wonder until I forgot about this day?!" She didnt answer "then that only means, this will be the last conversation that we will have." I feel that her grasp is getting lighter. It means I can shake her off and proceed to my room. I was about to take her hands off me. But she pull me to her, making me face her. I cant react because of how fast she move. She push me down to the chair and hold my shoulder down so if-if ever I try to stand up she will just push me down again. Im bigger than her so I will use it against her so I try to stand up but she push me down this time I can feel her strength as she kept me down. I was about to stand up again but I was shocked as she sit at my lap. I didnt realize that she made me open my mouth because of her action. She touch my chin and close my mouth. She smile softly at me. I admit my anger fades away when she look deep into my eyes. I was gazing at her face, I can feel my tears still streaming down.

 

She cup my face. I close my eyes as I felt the warmness coming from her hands. Its like a medicine that stops me from crying. She took her hands off my face and I open my eyes. I found her eyes looking at me with full desire. She put her hands at my nape. She look at me with mix emotions. Worry, sadness, painful and caring? I feel my facial emotion softens as I examine her face. She smile again and move closer to me as she wrapped her hands at me. Her embrace is also warm that makes me ease. It feels like she want me to stop all of the confusions that I have in my mind.

 

She breaks the intimate contact and hold my face with her warms hands. She look into my eyes for a while like she's asking for a permission. She breaks the eye contact as she look at my lips. I gulp as I understand what she want. She look to my eyes again. I dont show any objections nor acceptance, but I guess showing nothing to her means I allow her. To be honest if I really dont want her to do this I can just push her and just leave her, but I dont. She close her eyes and slowly she move closer to me. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter