ILYEYHM - XVIII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                **3rd person**

After their meal Mina stand up and proceed to her room. As Chaeyoung's chores she stay at the dining area and collect all of the plates to wash it. While she's washing the dished she thought that maybe Mina go to her room because she's embarass. But without her knowledge when Mina woke up this morning she's not feeling well. Embracing the sick Chaeyoung makes her body more vulnerable than Chaeyoung's hugging her.

Staying at her room looking at her she head to her veranda and talks to her baby cacti. She water them twice a week.

M: How are you my babies? Thus the sunlight gives you a lot of energy? Heres the water. Dont get sick like mommy okey?

After watering her cacti, she go back to her bed and drift to sleep.

??: oh my princess!? Wake up! My heart breaks into pieces knowing that I cant help you. As a sign of love to you my princess, I will give you my first kiss.

After the kiss, Mina wakes up. She remember everything at her dream, unfortunately not the guy's face ut she is sure who was it.

M: one day I look for you, I promise that my friend.

Mina looks at her phone, its 10:30am. She head down stairs to prepare for lunch. While descending she felt her knees getting weaker. She touch her forehead and feel that she's warmer that usual, she knows that she catch a cold. While at the kitchen cooking their food she took a pot and start to make a herbal tea that can make her a little bit well.

——
The lunch is ready also the herbal tea. She let it cool down and call for Chaeng t eat with her. The meal is quite, no one of them try to start a conversation but even so th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter