ILYEYHM - XXII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

I wake up when I felt my whole body becomes weary. The sunrays reflect direct to my eyes causing me to be blind for a while. I move slightly to avoid the sunlight. I felt a body at top of me, I look at her. I smile at the sight of Chaeng's duck lips while sleeping, she still wears the blindfold. I move my hands to her lips and touch it, I chuckle because everytime I touch it-it keep on going bigger (duck lips). I did it for a couple of times but I stop when Chaeng spoke. "I guess you're enjoying yourself playing my lips." I laugh at her.

"Can you move now? My body is numb."

"Can I remove the blindfold?"

"Not yet!! Let me dress up first." She nodded and move to the side. As I stand up at the side of the bed I saw my reflection. I blushed seeing myself half . "Are you done? I want to see the sunlight"

"Ha-ha! Shut up! Im almost done." Putting a new underwear and a short. I walk towards the door and open it so I can go down stairs before I close the door behind my back and call her. "Im going down stairs, so make yourself at "ROOM"." I saw Chaeyoung smile then remove the blindfold and frown seeing me already outside of my room. I laughed at her before closing the door.

 

To be honest Im embarass of what happen last night but I know that I dont need to worry about that thing since Chaeng promise not to talk about that.

 

————

 

I dont know if this "silent" breakfast meal with Chaeng was created by what happen last night. She never spoke will we we're eating. "So, where did you get the contact number of those doctors?"I asked breaking the awkward silent.

 

"Theres a book at the drawer, all the contacts that our family needs are written there." She answered. "Ahh so thats how" she just nodded "What did you ate while Im sick?"

 

"Just anything that are simple to cook." She answer plainly.

Im loosing my temper. This morning we woke up in each others arms, we even talk and had fun. But suddenly she changed. Its like one question-one answer conversation. I will try one last time. "Are you okay? You look different"

 

"Yes Im fine." she answered me in a flat tone makes my blood boil. I dont like it when a person change suddenly without a proper explanation. "I had enough!" I stand up not finishing my food. I took the plate to the kitchen and put down the plate at the sink. I place my hands at the counter I dont know but suddenly cry. I feel irritated because of Chaeyoung! I felt what happen last night is all wrong. I walk out at the kitchen seeing Chaeng, her head is lowered and still sitting at her chair. I think she felt my presence so she lift her head and I saw a worried and shocked emotion all over her face. I almost forgot that Im crying at this very moment. So I think on passing her, I dont need nor want to talk to her right now. It will make the whole thing messy. As I passed through at her side, Ill be honest I want her to stop me but Im almost at the stairs I didnt even hear a single word coming out . So I just go to my room.

 

Tears stream down my face. Im clueless! Thats frustrating! I hugged my pillow as I slowly fall to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter