ILYEYHM -XXXII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**BAMBAM**

I hope this is a good plan. So I called Jeonghoon yesterday. I asked him a favor to make Chaeyoung come. He told me that there will be 2 more ladies that coming since its impossible for Chaeng to come by herself. I agree with him since its better than Vernon to be there.

This 6 ladies are ready to party but Mina look lost. Maybe because of Chaeng, she dont have to worry because this night is for them.

———

Being the planner of this party I go to the hotel an hours ahead and I instructed my employees what they should served. So we have a bar up there, a karaoke, section of bread and pastry since Jeonghoon told me to put it even its impossible for this kind of party and a various of canapes.

Afterward the 6 ladies came out from the elevator, Mina looks confident now maybe the girls talk to her. I welcome them infront of the elevator I dont know why but we start talking there. The conversation sounds different like we dont live in the same roof.

I saw the numbers at the elevator increasing, it means that Chaeng and her friends are on their way up here. The elevator "cling" that means they reached the top. The elevators open up, Mina is standing right infront of the elevator but she's facing us. The sound doesnt bother Mina since she keep on talking but the 6 of us eyed the elevator makes her realize that we are looking at her back. It shows Chaeyoung, 2 of her friends and Vernon. I can say that the 5 ladies are shocked because of Chaeng but on the other hand, Im more shocked that Vernon is here. Slowly Mina turned and I can see a terror in her eyes.

C: U-un-un-nie?

This is not what I planned!

**CHAENGs POV**

Mina unnie is looking at us. I was linked at Vernon's arms and because of her, I breaked the link. I can say that Vernon notice what I've done. He stepped out first and talk, we followed him but I lowered my head trying to avoid unnie's eyes.

V: What a good evening with these wonderful ladies. I never thought that there will be a man in this party other than the employees.

I can say that he's talking to Bam. Bam chuckled and manage to answer.

B: as the owner of this hotel and the planner I believe that Im welcome here.

Vernon heard him but pretend that Bam is not there.

V: "I believe ladies that some of you know me but let me introduce myself. I am Vernon, the right hand of Mr. Son and future husband of Son Chaeyoung." He reach his hand to shake their hands but no one took it.

I froze at my position. I cant believe that Vernon will announced such thing without talking to me. I can't raise my head anymore, I want to go home but I felt Tzuyu's hand at my arm. I looked at her and she nod at me. I know they got my back so I raise my head still avoiding Mina unnie's eyes.

"Since you've introduced yourself to them, Ill introduce them to you Vernon."

V: Love, dont call me Vernon. Call me love. You dont need to feel embarass.

He's getting into my nerves we never had an endearment names but I try my best to calm myself, I pretend that I didnt hear him so I continue.

"Since I believe that you dont know all of them. So these 3 ladies are the family doctor of Myoui family. Dr. Im, Dr. Yoo and Dr. Hirai. This is Ms. Park Jihyo and Ms. Minatozaki Sana, all of them are in the 10 top."

V: so thats the similarities of all of the ladies here. You are all part of top 10. This ladies with us, this is Ms. Chou Tzuyu and Kim Dahyun.

Vernon look at me with a smile. This is the first time that I saw this kind of smile from him.

V: since I already saw the place and meet the other guests, I believe I should get going now.

Vernon turn around and walk in the elevator. I follow him but not entering the elevator.

V: behave my Love.

"We're not done Vernon" I lip it so he can read my lips, he nod at me giving me the sign what Im pointing out.

V: call me if you want me to picked you up.

Before I can even answer the elevator close. I turn around and saw Sana unnie and Dahyun unnie standing at the same place from the start. Sana unnie is looking at Dahyun unnie in a different way. They look crazy because they're just staring at each other. I walk close to them and speak.

"As I remember earlier neither of you give a damn to all of us here. You're both looking at each other. Let me introduce to you to each other." Now, they both looked at me. "So this is Sana unnie and this is Dahyun unnie. If you want to talk you can both go to the bar than staring at each other here." Sana unnie smile at me and reach for Dahyun unnie's arm and pull it to her, they both walk to the bar. I released a loud sigh since my imagination getting a little bit wild thinking of those two. Someone's clearing from my behind. I froze, I dont know who's at my back I was praying that its not Mina unnie. Since I didnt move, I felt a hand at my shoulder making me turn. It felt different, I guess it not Mina unnie. So I turn and saw Jihyo unnie smiling at me.

"Jihyo unnie! How are you?"

J: Im great. How about you?

I dont know what to say since I feel a little awkward from what happen earlier. I just found my hand holding the necklace that Vernon gave to me. "I- ahmm —- Im fine"

J: that looks beautiful! Can I take a look on it?

"I dont mind. Do you want me to take it off?"

J: no, you dont need.

She move closer and examine the necklace. She's giving it a curious look. "I never thought that you like necklace."

J: trust me, I dont. Anyway, do you want some drinks?

"Yeah sure! Ill come with you" we ordered margarita. We talked about alot but Jihyo unnie never talks about how did Mina unnie manage her life after I left her. But I dont have the guts to ask her. I saw Tzuyu at the pastry section. I giggle a bit when I saw the "Pastry Section" signage.

J: I know what you are thinking. Bam, is crazy because he put that section in this kind of party. But guess he figured out about Ms. Chou's likes.

I smiled with agreement. I guess Bam plan this night and I cant believe that my brother is part of this. What does Bam plan to do? Unnie ask for a pen and paper from the bartender. Then she wrote something for me that I never thought that will help me and hurt me at the same time.

———

The night went a little bit crazy. Dr. Im is quite drunk and she's holding the microphone while Dr. Yoo is trying to stop her since she's to loud she ask Jihyo unnie to help her and they succeed in their mission to take the microphone from Dr. Im. Jihyo unnie took it and sing a song she have a beautiful voice that makes Dr. Im stopped from her own tantrums. Dr. Hirai and Tzuyu are sitting on the chair with their mouth full of foods. Bam leave us earlier to ensure that Vernon wont be back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter