ILYEYHM - XI

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENGs POV**

Unnie offered me a dessert this morning but I chose not to eat it since its too early for sweets. I need to go outside and cut more woods because we used almost all of it this month. This afternoon is different, its a little bit hot maybe because of the global warming? who knows? But this is a good opportunity to grab a woods. I wore a tank top and a cycling inside of my short shorts. I bring an axe, a cover and a rope then put it at the cart. This chores give me a muscles and also an abs, well it gives me more confidence to walk in front of unnie if I will be given a chance. Which will never going to hap——pen. I walk to the forest. Its like 30 minutes walk away from our house. I love nature so I dont just cut down a trees. Theres an specific spot I eyed on and those are the small trees. Since I love mother earth I also plant seeds and to be honest alot of them are now taller than me.

Its been an hour and I think this is enough when I look at the sky, its dim looks like its going to rain. I start tying the woods, put it at the cart and cover it to protect from rain drops. Im taking my pace back to our house as I felt the first few drops of the rain. Im thinking of leaving the woods here and run now but we need this so I guess Ill just let the rain pour down at me.

Im now at the front of back of the house, I saw unnie's worried face and turn into smile as she saw me. She was about to walk towards me but I stopped her since its raining "Just stay there! I can do this" she just nodded. She help me unload the woods when I got to her.

"Chaeng, maybe its better if you take a shower. You are all wet from the rain"

"no need to worry about me. Im strong not like you" I chuckled. She pout her lips and I start laughing

"you know what unnie you are going to be beautiful wife that makes you unfit to this job, its better if you just let me finish my work and you start cooking for lunch. I appreciate that since Im starving. He he"

"Because of that compliment, that will makes you a handsome husband to be fit in this job. Look, you got a muscles. Anyw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter