ILYEYHM - XLI

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**TZUYU's POV**

"Chaeng! Ill wait you at the car okay?"

CH: Yes! Dont worry Im almost done.

I proceed to my car. While waiting for Chaeng I made a call. I dialed Jeongyeon unnie's number.

JY: Hey Tzu! Are you on your way to the airport? 

"Not yet unnie. We're still here at Chaeng's crib."

JY: I see. Anyway Im sorry, I cant take you there.

"No need to worry unnie. I have my own driver. He'll drive us to the airport.—- unnie, Chaeyoung is almost here."

JY: Then, keep on updating me okay?

"I will. Bye"

CH: Who's that?

"It Jeongyeon unnie. She's very sorry that she cant drive us to the airport."

CH: Okay.

"So? We are all set? Can we go now?"

CH: Yes!

"You look pretty excited Chaeng"

CH: I just missed the unnies.

"Me too."

CH: Im going to take a nap. Just wake me up when we arrive at the airport.

"Sure"

She put her headphones on and close her eyes. She really look excited but theres something at her face that I cant explain.

———

We arrived at the airport. I saw a lot of people outside, it looks like they're waiting for an artist? An Idol? I really dont know and I dont care. But it will really bothers me passing those people who are holding their cameras.

We are almost on their spot, cameras are keep on flashing everytime theres a car pulling over. When its our turn, Mr. Yang didnt stop and he stepped on the accelerate. Good thing my car is tinted so even they keep on taking pictures they wont get a clear photos of us inside. Im still confuse by the commotion so I ask my drive.

"Mr. Yang? What's happening? Why we didnt pull out there?"

MY: Ooh you're awake my lady. I received an instruction from young master. You're going to enter the vip entrance for your safety.

"I dont get it."

MY: Those are paparazzi. They figured out that you are leaving the country.

"Wait. I dont get it. Why are they so interested in me?"

MY: Young master wants you to have a silent life. So your identity is still mystery.

"Where do they get the news about me leaving the country?"

MY: We still dont know why..

CH: So what are we going to do?

MY: Young master suggested that you, Ms. Son will go in first and My Lady will follow you. Dont worry, you will be taking the same flight.

A knock on the door disturb us in our conversation. Mr. Yang's phone rang, he pick it up. It looks like he's talking to someone who's outside of my car. Its a short talk so he end the call.

MY: Ms. Son would you mind being the center of paparazzi?

CH: What do you mean?

MY: Theres a car outside that will drop you off at the entrance. You are still hot because of Mr. Vernon. Reporters are also at the VIP entrance, hopefully they will follow you at the main entrance. While you're entering the airport we will let My Lady enter the VIP entrance.

CH: Okay. Im fine with that.

"Are you sure?"

CH: Yes. No need to worry about me.

———

**CHAENG's POV**

We proceed to the plan. I get out from the car and join the other car. The car is not tinted so it will be easy for the paparazzi to see me.

———

The paparazzi are still waiting. As soon as we stop at the main entrance, flashes of cameras are blinding me. I released a loud sigh. I waited for airport security to atleast guard me. The moment they knock for assurance, I take off at the car.

The security circled around me. Good thing Im not tall so their height are enough to cover me. 

I can hear some people asking me about Vernon and some personal matter. Its too crowded that it took me half an hour before I can finally enter the airport. The line for check-in is very long. I feel my phone vibrating so I took it out and answer it.

"Hey, Tzuyu? Where are you?"

TZ: Im already here inside the waiting area. Where are you?

"Im falling in line."

TZ: What line?

"Tzuyu, meet you inside okay? Im already at the front desk."

TZ: Okay. Ill hung up.

———

I saw Tzuyu at the waiting area, I run towards her.

"Tzuyu-ah! Sorry because something came up."

TZ: What do you mean?

"I wont be able to join you at your trip."

TZ: What?

"I bought a new ticket. They say that I cant check in anymore because Im late for our flight."

Tzuyu just froze there looking at me.

"Hey Tzuyu? Are you okay?"

TZ: Do you want me to take the same flight schedule like yours?

"No need. Ill be fine."

TZ: I feel sorry because its my fault why you bought a new ticket.

"Please dont be. Beside we will still going to see each other."

Before any words escape from Tzuyu's mouth an announcement interupt her. That announcement is for the passengers for them to start falling in line because they are about to take off sooner.

"Hey, keep safe okay?"

TZ: You sound like you're not coming to Japan soon.

"Hahahaha! I bought a ticket remember?"

TZ: Im just kidding. See you in a bit.

"Bye!"

I wazed at Tzuyu and watched her until I cant see her anymore.

When I saw that the connector from the building to the plane is gone I took out my phone and dial a number.

"Hello? This is Chaeng. She's gone. What's the next step?"

———

**TZUYU's POV**

I arrived 4 hours ago at Japan airport. My luggage are already with me and Dahyun unnie is the one who waits at the exit. The next flight after mine just arrived 1 hour ago but there is no signs of Chaeyoung. I got a bad feelings about this. Dahyun unnie convince me to call Jeongyeon unnie to inform her about this.

JY: Hey Tzuyu!! I've been waiting for your call like forever, are the two of you enjoying Japan? I hope I really join the two of you. How's Chaeng? Did she even say Mina's name since you arrived there?—— Tzuyu! Are you still there?

"Unnie, Im sorry but we have a problem."

JY: What kind of problem?

"Chaeng is missing."

JY: I dont get it. Why would she went missing? She's with you at the airport and even at the plane. You arrived at Japan at the same time.

"So when you arrive at the airport earlier paparazzi are every where. To make the story short, Chaeng ended up buying a ticket next to my schedule. Ive been here at the airport waiting for her but there is no Chaeyoung."

JY: I dont know why these all happening but we need to keep it secret from your unnies specially to Mina, are we clear?

"Yes unnie."

JY: Ill try to locate Chaeng's phone to find her. I'll keep you updates. For now on, focus on Sana and Dahyun. Ill hung up, bye.

"Bye."

DH: Lets go to the my car? I already texted my driver and he said that he's waiting at the pick up area.

"Okay, lets go."

Unnie's car is easy to find. Her driver help me to put my things at the compartment and the both of us enter the car.

"Unnie, how's the two of you?"

DH: Who? Sana unnie?

"Ofcourse! Who would it be?"

DH: Tzuyu, tonight she's on a date.

"Date?! I dont know that she's in a relationship."

Unnie is not looking at me. 

DY: This news came from my trusted person and he said that unnie is planning on getting married sooner.

"WHAT?!"

She release a loud sigh.

"Does she even know that Mina will get married sooner?"

DH: Yes.

"Do you know how much pain she is right now because she's going to marry someone who she doesnt love?'

DH: I know it is painful because that is almost the same situation that I am right now.

"What's the problem unnie? Why not stop her"

DH: When I got here Im late. She's been going on a date with different guys.

"Do you even meet her?"

This time unnie look at me. She have a watery eyes,

"Unnie?"

She come closer to me and hug me. I hug her tight when she burst out crying.

"Go on unnie. Release the pain by crying. We still have enough time to talk later."

So I just let unnie cry until theres no more tears coming out from her eyes.

———

We arrived at the house that Dahyun unnie rented.

"This is big for you. Why not rent a smaller one unnie?"

DH: I just like this house thats why. Ahmm? Theres a lot of food at the fridge, if you want to eat you can just grab whatever you want.

Unnie is walking towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

DH: Im going to take a bath.

"Would you mind if I join?"

DH: No, you're fine. Lets go?

———

We are enjoying the warm bath that we are taking right now. I look at Dahyun unnie. Her eyes are close and her face looks calm right now.

"Unnie?"

DH: Hmm?

"Can we talk again?——"

She open her eyes and look at me.

"—or maybe not." I didnt wait for answer because I dont want to see her crying again.

DH: No. We can talk about it.

"Are you sure?"

DY: Yes, Im ready.

———

To make the story short Dahyun unnie is planning to fly back to Korea without facing Sana unnie. She said that Sana unnie is happy now and she thought she wont be able to make Sana unnie happy the way her suitors do. According to unnie's source the guy who was not named is planning to propose to Sana unnie after their date tonight.

We finish taking a bath and getting in our pj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter