ILYEYHM - XXVI

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**BAMs POV**

My first night here at Mina's mansion is quite different. Mina change a lot that she even treat me like Im nobody to her life. A knock on my door snapped me from my thoughts.

"Yes? Come in"

C: Bam, breakfast is ready.

"Okay, Ill be out for a second." Chaeyoung was about to leave the room when I stopped her. "Chaeng, can we talk for a while?" She look at me and asked. "Is that something that will change my mood early in the morning? If it is, can we finish the breakfast first?"

"I wont argue with that since I dont want anybody to come and call us. You can go now, Ill follow you behind." And I did what I say.

———

S: hows your night Jihyo?

J: better! I slept without you beside me so its a peaceful night.

"How about you noona? Did you had a great night?"

S: To be honest Bam, I dont had a great night since Im not used to sleep all by myself. I used Chaeyoung's room last night and asked her to sleep with Mina. —-blaah - blaaah—

After hearing those words I dont hear anything clear from noona. It feels like her voice become a background that I cant understand. All I can think is that, these two lady with us slept together last night and I cant think straight. So I just stand up and leave the table without a word.

As I enter my room I closed the door right away. I punch the wall as hard as I can. Its painful but my heart feel worst. I cant believe that Im thinking this right now but ever since we were a child I know Chaeyoung likes Mina more than a sister. My mind gets dirty from my imagination of what had Mina and Chaeyoung did last night. Im not saying that what Im thinking is what really happens last night, but thats the worst thing I could ever think. I love Mina and I wont give her up until I didnt show my feelings for her.

This emotion leads me to do something I didnt think carefully. I took my phone and contact someone.

Im almost done talking with him when I heard a knock on my door. Im expecting it to be Chaeyoung.

"Come in." I saw her enter my room so I talk to the person on the other line for the very last time. "Yes, Im facing her right now and I guess we can take care of that things today. Okay, bye." I saw Chaeng raised her eyebrow. "Ill be straight forward. Im talking to your— I mean Son's family butler. I already told him about the situation and that you already know the truth. He said that they will be on their way the moment I end the call. I want you to be ready"

"Excuse me?! Who told you that you can schedule my departure?! We let you stay here for a night but that doesnt give you the right to interfere my personal problem!!"

"Trust me this is for your own good."

"For my own good?! No! Its not!! Its only for your own good! Im not coming with them!"

"You have to come with them or else Mina's name will be in trouble. Mr. Son can make it look like uncle abduct you. Your biological parents are powerful too. Mina cant just show up and use her family name since they say that she abandon the people that trust uncle. Its always your call Chaeng" I smirked at her that makes her walked out. I just watch her leave the room. I speak to myself "Im sorry Chaeng, I want to save myself so Ill be using Mina to save me and you are the one who hinders my plan."

**CHAENGs POV**

That bastard guy! Im wondering whats his plan. My steps echoing all around the house as I put my anger to my feet. I saw Mina unnie get out from her room and look at me "whats wrong Chaeng?"

"Nothing."

"Thats nothing. I saw you entered his room. Tell me. Whats wrong?"

"Im leaving today. Bam contact them so they are on their way here."

"WHAT!! What is he up to?! Im going to talk to him!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter