ILYEYHM - XXV

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENG's POV**

I am standing at the front of the window until he finish the story.

"Now that you know everything, are those enough for you to meet your biological parents?

"To be honest Bam even I now that I know the truth, I dont want to leave unnie alone."

"She blame herself for your separation with your family Chaeng. Please understand that she want you to give them a chance to meet you. You wont lose her even you met them. She'll stay as your family."

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Yes I am."

"Can I ask a favor?"

"As long as I can do it, its my pleasure to give it"

"I want to spend days with unnie. Outside of this mansion."

"I can do that for you. Is there anything else?"

"When the day that Ill be leaving her behind, can you stay with her? I know Im not suppose to ask you that but you're my only choice"

"You dont have to ask me to stay at her side."

I look at Bam and stretch my hand to him, he took it and we made a shake hands.

———

Bam and I descend at the stair together.

M: Is everything okay?

"Yes unnie." I smile at her and she did the same.

M: Ill be sending you 3 outside. You already deliver what you need to say. Just contact us when Son Family are about to meet her.

B: about that matter. We will be staying her Mina.

M: I dont want to argue about this, but you are not welcome to my house Bam.

B: that harsh of you. Lets say that this is a practice since—

I saw unnie clench her teeth and she cut Bambam while talking.

M: Bam, can we talk privately?

Unnie bring him to her room. I walk towards the two ladies who are quietly watching us. We just watch unnie at Bam ascend at the stair.

I clear my throat and begin to speak. "Sorry for my rudeness. I want to properly introduce myself to the both of you. Since I just learn about the truth about my life. All I can say is, my name is Chaeyoung" I smile at them and they do the same. They introduce themselves and try to reach out their hands.

"So how old are you?" They both look to each other then look at me and raised their eyebrows. "Im sorry. Is it rude of me?"

S: no, you're fine. We're both older than Mina so that means we're your unnie.

She smile at me. Ill be honest, that smile is bright. Its not a forceful smile. "So can I call you both unnie?"

S: yes please! Im an only child so Id loved to be called unnie by someone.

She smile again, showing her teeth.

J: I dont mind being called unnie.

S: come on Jihyo. Dont be rude. Can you smile at her? Im sorry Chaeng, Jihyo is a strict person. She wont smile right away to someone. But when you get close to her she'll smile at you without doing anything.

"You dont need to say sorry. I understand unnie." I really dont mind Jihyo's attitude. So I look at the second floor and wondering whats are they talking about right now.

**MINAs POV**

"Close the door behind you." And he did listen to me.

"So whats the matter now Mina?"

"I want you to keep the marriage secret to Chaeyoung. I know that she heard what you announced earlier but I guess her interest was caught by the truth of her life."

"Why do I have to do that? Sooner she will know the truth."

"I know that she will. But if she knows it, her emotional stability will be destroy right away. She cant handle it along with the family revelation, I know her"

"If I will do that I wont getting anything so this is a none sense deal my love."

I clench my teeth as I propose. "You can stay at my house whenever you want to stay" I look at him while he puts his hand to his chin and rub it a little. He show his victory smile and nod at me. "So its a deal?"

"I have a proposal and this will be a complete deal."

———

I go straight to the kitchen I need diversion so I begin my cooking. Im having some trouble in preparing our meal. Im not used to cook for a lot of people.

"Unnie! Do you need help?" I look at my back seeing Chaeyoung smiling at me. I felt that Im stress for nothing. I nod at her and tell her what she should do.

"Im planning to prepare a ceasar salad, a shrimp cocktail, a chicken roulade and a risotto."

"Thats a lot unnie. Do you really need to do all of those food?"

"Im doing this because I dont have a choice but to welcome them.

"Okay, so what do you want me to do?"

"Its easy. For salad I want you to chopped some lettuce. For shrimp, I already cooked it. Im cooling it down so its easy to peel and devein it. Thats what you're going to do. Then Ill focus on the main dish." Its fun to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter