ILYEYHM - XXXIII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**JIHYO's POV**

Last night after Chaeng leaves the building, Mina become uncontrollable. She cried until there’s no tears coming out from her eyes. I call all of the girls. Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie were half asleep when I came into their room. Even Nayeon unnie was drunk a moment ago she still manages to join us at Mina's room. I knocked at Sana unnie and Dahyun's room, nobody is answering. I know, I should let them enjoy the night for themselves but this night is not the night for them. I asked Bam to ask some of his employees to bring a key to open their door. It took at least 15 minutes for the housekeeping to reached me. Just to make sure that It’s not embarrassing, I’m the one who unlocked their door and come in. I can see them under the blanket and I am sure that they are both since their clothes are scattered at the floor. I shake them to wake them up, Sana unnie saw me and smile at me. It’s a victory smile for her. After that Dahyun move a little that she open her eyes a little then close it. Sana unnie stand up and grab her clothes and began wearing it. Then Dahyun once again move, then she saw me staring at her. Her eyes are shocked and saw Sana unnie dressing up. She looks to herself underneath the blanket her eyes get bigger now that she realized that she's . I smile at her and told her.

"Dress up. I’ll give you option: follow Mina or stay here and drink with us"

Dahyun is like a tofu because of her white skin and for the very first time I saw her turn crimson from embarrassment.

D: No, I’m leaving. I shouldn’t have done this.

With those words I turn my head to Sana unnie who's very shocked from Dahyun's word. Dahyun wrapped the blanket around her and took all of her clothes, she went to the restroom. I look at Sana unnie, she looks lost. Her eyes began to gather tears. I know she's trying her best to stop it from dropping. She was about to wipe it when Dahyun came out from the restroom. She leaved the room without looking to us nor words.

Unnie stand there wiping her eyes for a couple of minutes before start talking.

S: What happen? Why are you here?

"It’s Mina and Chaeng"

Sana unnie smile at me like there’s nothing happened. She nodded, telling me that we may proceed to Mina's room. I want to comfort her but I know she don’t want to make things bigger. She always rather to face her problem on her own than asking for help but I know that if she can’t handle it anymore she'll come to me and talk about it so for now we need to think Mina first.

———

When we get to Mina's room, she's already holding a glass of cognac. I believe that Dahyun took Tzuyu with her since she's not here. I didn’t bother to ask since I already know. The night was exhausting, Sana unnie get drunk and begin to talk about what happen with her and Dahyun but Mina on the other hand doesn’t say a word about her and Chaeng, all she did was cry. Nayeon unnie didn’t drink too much since Jeongyeon unnie is already drunk. Momo unnie did cry a lot since the drunk Jeongyeon keep on teasing her by setting aside her bangs.

I look at Mina, I can say that she's already drunk since she's already crimson. I didn’t stop her and just watch her until she can’t handle it and get knocked out. I don’t know what will happen tomorrow but I hope Chaeyoung can find a way to fix this.

**JEONGHOONs POV**

I don’t know what’s on noona's mind last night. I just follow her wishes last night since I don’t like seeing her crying. I was eating my breakfast when a newspaper was handed to me by our maid. I was shocked from the headline made me run faster and proceed to noona's room. I immediately open her door without knocking.

"Noona! What’s this all about?!"

Noona fixed herself wrapping the blanket around her and do a seat up position. I don’t know that she sleeps I was about to say sorry but she didn’t show any care about her state right now.

C: What are you talking about?

I handed her the newspaper. I watched her clenched her teeth and she crumpled the newspaper.

"Is that the reason why you didn’t talk about what happen last night?!"

C: I want you to calm down bro.

"Calm down?! Noona I let you date him but getting married with him?! I won’t noona! I will talk to him right now!"

C: please bro. Don’t get yourself in this matter. I will handle this by myself.

She looks calm. I wish I can read her mind so I can understand everything. I leave the room from frustration. I look at my phone and dial Bam's number.

"Hello? Have you read the newspaper? Did she already saw it? I need to talk to her regarding that matter. She's the only person who can stop noona with this b*llsh*t!"

B: I’m sorry brad. But we are not allowed to tell Mina about the news. JPark told us to keep it secret for a bit. I don’t know what’s Vernon's plan but I think JPark has a plan about this matter.

"Okay, but please if ever she already knows please let me know so I can talk to her. Thank you."

After I turn off the call Vernon showed up, I can feel the verge inside me that’s why I throw him a punch, he collapsed at the floor. I heard him growl from my punch, he wiped his face and there’s a blood at the lips he looks at me and smirked. I was about to throw punch again but I was held back at my arm. When I turn my head its noona, she looks mad.

C: Jeonghoon, leave.

"But noo—-"

C: I said LEAVE!

With her strong voice I leave them alone. I can’t believe her! Is she choosing him over me?! Before I exited the room a guy outside the room saw everything. I didn’t mind him even I know I might be published.


**JYPs POV**

~early in the morning JPark is on the phone~

"Hello??"

Journalist: I was called at the Son's mansion for a news. Mr. Son punch Vernon right to his face and was stopped by Ms. Son.

"So what?"

Jr: before I publish the real news, I want you to know the big news. Vernon and Ms. Son are engaged. I saw everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter