ILYEYHM- XII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENGs POV**

To be honest I want to stay with unnie for awhile but I feel really dizzy. I walk to my door and go straight to my body sized mirror. I look at my reflection, Im turning red while catching my breath. This is not good, I think I catch a cold from earlier. I want to take a shower, so I go to my bathroom and turn on the faucet which the water go straight to my bathtub I touch the water to check the temperature. Its no use to take a shower I feel weak and the water is freezing. I turn it off and go straight to my bed, good thing the moment that I cant feel my feet anymore the bed is right infront of me so I just collapse. I reached my blanket to cover my body I feel really cold, slowly my eyes are closing while I put my legs to my body to hug it, the blanket didnt help me to lessen what this cold feeling.

——— Next day———

I woke up and its still dark outside. Maybe I just slept less than an hour. I still feel weak so I just let my drowsy eyes close.

 

**MINAs POV**

 

Its already 5pm I need to prepare our dinner. As I descend at the stairs I saw the food at the table, its not been touch. I go to the kitchen to recognize the same plates at the dishpan. I just sigh and wear the apron. As I started washing the dishes my mind have a lots of thoughts of Chaeyoung. I am worried because after our lunch yesterday she didnt go downstairs. She even told me that she will eat for dinner and wash the dishes from yesterday but its still here. I even finish up the spaghetti for dinner last night and I even eat it for midnight snack, dont judge me I just dont like light snacks.

 

I finish the dishes. I stared at the food at the table then I hear my stomach rumbled. Im starving so Ill just eat Chaengs food. Ill just cook for her after I finish this. While eating I remembers Chaeng face yesterday. She's weak and she looks like she'll catch a. Before I could even finish myself from those thoughts. I began to run upstairs. I feel like Im flash its fast, now Im here infront of her room. I knock three times and call her name. She didnt answer, I did it again for like 4 times. No response so I dont have any choice but to see her to myself.

 

I slowly open the door. I saw Chaeyoungs face sleeping safe and sound. I was about to close the door but I notice that her body is too small. Yeah I know she's indeed too small for her age but this sight is different. Im tring to imagine her body inside her blanket. IM-NOT-THINKING-ANY-LEWD thoughts if you are about to say it. As I look at her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter