ILYEYHM- VII

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENGs POV**

Im when I woke up, I saw the door inch close so I stand up, close and locked the door. I walk towards my reflection at my body size mirror. Looking at myself makes me remember last night explosion. I saw my cheeks turn red, Im embarassed letting her watch on me. Yes, I know that unnie is watching at me last night. To be honest I just start imagining her doing it to me even I know thats impossible. But that helps a lot cause Im not afraid when I did it to myself. I walk to my bathtub and soak myself to the warm water. "Unnie, Im sorry but Im not holding back. Ill take a revenge"

 

**MINAs POV**

 

Its already 11 in the morning and I didnt see Chaeng. She didnt clean the house. Did she already left me? I felt an ache at my heart for a bit. Im alone. And that thoughts put a teary eyes on me. I hope Chaeng live in peace now.

 

I start cooking. I cook the ground beef until the water of it comes out. I put it on the side and I sauté the hotdogs. When Its done I transfer it to a pot and put the beff together with the hotdogs then I put the tomato sauce. While waiting to simmer I put the pasta to the boing water at the other stove. I put a timer, 10 mins for aldente. The sauce is already simmering so I put the condense milk to make the sauce sweet and I stir it. It will only took 2mins for this to be done. And it simmer, I turn the stove off the the alarm start ringing so I turn it off and also the other stove. I strain the pasta, I took an ice out of the freezer and put it to the pasta to stop self cooking. I use my hand to stir it. So the ice will be even and stop the cooking process. I transfer the sauce to the bowl and also the pasta. I walk to the dining room. When I sit down I remember that I cooked alot. Chaeyoung is not here anymore. I feel sad. "Is this the right thing to happen?".

 

I finish eating. I start washing the dishes. Its not too much since Chaeng is not here anymore theres no reason for me to take out alot from the drawer. As I finish the dishes, I walk back to my room. I lay down there and glance to my right. I saw our picture. Its me, dad and Chaeng. "Dad, did I over do it? Are you mad at me? Im sorry I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter