Chapter 12: A day with B.A.P. part three

The genius has fallen

 

The group except Himchan and Jongup are now sited in the dining area waiting for the movie to start.

 

“Why?? Why am I the one buying the pizzas???? Can’t my food of love be enough??” Himchan whined.

“It’s because you’re so called ‘food of love’ .” Yongguk answered.

“Can’t you all just pretend to eat it or something??” He whined more.

“And why the heck do I have to buy it myself?? Can’t we just get it delivered or something?” He asked.

“No, it’s your punishment.” Yongguk simply answered.

“It’s really disgusting hyung. Just a look from it makes me vomit. What more if I actually eat it?” Youngjae added thinking of Himchan’s food that is now resting in the garbage bag.

“You-It’s your fault!! If you haven’t taken Miho-ssi away then we could have a good meal!” Himchan said pointing at Youngjae.

“I highly doubt that hyung. This idiot don’t know how to cook either.” He said pointing at Miho.

“Hey! That’s not true!” Miho said.

“Then do you mind telling me what happened to your finger?” Youngjae smirked.

“It’s b-because you distracted me!!” She said.

“Excuses, excuses.” Youngjae muttered making Miho glare at him.

 

“But I don’t wanna go alone!!!! Yongguk come with me!!” Himchan showed him puppy eyes but the latter just looked disgusted.

“You do know you look ugly like that right hyung?” Youngjae commented and Himchan just glared at him.

“Yah you should come with me! It’s partly your fault!” Himchan told Youngjae.

“I don’t like walking hyung.” Youngjae said.

“Who said were gonna walk? We’re gonna take the bus-“

“You’re not going to ride anything Himchan.” Yongguk cut him off.

“But-“

“That’s part of the punishment.” Yongguk continued.

“UGGGHHHH THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!” Himchan whined louder.

 

*God this boy can whine.*Daehyun thought shaking his head watching his hyung whining like a 4 year old.

 

Himchan looked at the other members to ask for help but they avoided eye contact with him except Miho and Jongup.

 

“Jongup-ah~! Come with hyung!” He cooed and the boy smiled and obliged.

“Tsk, so easy.” Youngjae mumbled.

“Let me go to.” Miho said making Youngjae stare at her like she’s crazy.

“I’m pretty guilty that I ditched you in cooking Himchan-ssi.” Miho said shyly.

“That’s really cute Miho-ssi but you’re the only girl here. It’ll be shameful and ungentlemanly.” Himchan smiled.

“Yeah. And I bet a buck that you won’t properly buy the pizzas anyway.” Youngjae snickered.

“Shut up. I’ll be going with Jongup and Himchan-ssi anyways.” She said.

 

*That’s exactly the reason why I don’t want you to go.*Youngjae thought.

 

“Just stay.” He asked Miho NICELY making the members look at him shock.

“Whoah does Youngjae hyung just ask someone NICELY??” Zelo asked no one in particular.

“Shut up. I-I just don’t want our pizza to be ruined.” He said getting red.

“It won’t so don’t worry Youngjerk!!” Miho yelled.

“Come on Jongup!” She said taking Jongup’s hand and storming out.

 

*I can’t believe my heart just did a flip flop back then. Stupid Youngjae.*She thought.

 

Meanwhile Youngjae was shocked in the fact the he ask NICELY but what shocked him beyond belief is how Miho stormed out of the house holding Jongup’s hand.

 

*The heck!!!!!!!!*He thought irritated at the scene he just saw.

 

“Haha look at his face.” Yongguk silently muttered looking at Youngjae’s ‘this-is-unbelievable’ face.

“Yeah. He looks funny.” Himchan snickered.

“Yeah-Yah! Why are you still here???” Yongguk asked bewildered making Youngjae snap back to reality.

“Why?? Am I not allowed to be here?” He asked back.

“You’re supposed to be with Jongup hyung and Miho noona!” Zelo answered.

“Well, I’m pretty tired from all that cooking-“

“You mean fail cooking?”  Yongguk finished making Himchan glare at him.

“I’m pretty tired so I need to rest. I’m sure the kids can buy pizza themselves. You know, JUST THE TWO OF THEM.” Himchan purposely talked louder.

“What are you thinking making the two of them buy it alone??” Yongguk hissed afraid of the possibilities of those two doing stupid things.

“You’re asking me what am I thinking making THOSE TWO buy pizzas ALONE?” Himchan purposely said ‘those two’ and ‘alone’ to get Youngjae’s attention.

“I will seriously punch you if you talk like that again.” Yongguk threatened.

“I did that because I believe I would be able to see something epic in a few seconds and I don’t want to regret missing it.” He said in alow voice Yongguk, Zelo, and Daehyun who was sitting near him can only hear.

“What the heck are you talking abou-“

 

And as if on cue, Youngjae took his jacket and stormed out of the house making the members left, except Himchan and Daehyun, look at him curiously.

 

“Where is that punk going?” Yongguk asked.

“To follow Miho and Jongup.” Daehyun answered.

“But I thought he doesn’t wanna buy pizza?” Zelo curiously asked.

“And that my dear maknae is the ‘something epic’ I’m talking about.” Himchan smiled and ruffled the maknae’s head.

 

*Youngjae you silly guy. *Daehyun thought and shook his head in amusement.

 

Meanwhile, Jongup and Miho are still walking towards the Pizza parlor not minding the stares people are giving them because apparently, the two has been passing the same coffee shop for 5 times already and they didn’t even think they’re already lost. In fact they’re even singing a song!

 

*I don’t know if those two are idiots or if they’re just playing ‘let’s-go-in-this-exact-same-spot-for-5-times’.*Youngjae sarcastically thought while sitting. He apparently had found the two because they were quite slow, but decided to hide and look if those two indeed can take care of themselves.

 

*When will they ever notice they’re lost??*Youngjae is getting impatient because he’s been hiding in that spot for a long time already and also because he is quite, I mean sooooo hungry already.

 

“Something’s wrong..” Miho said stopping on her tracks.

 

Youngjae looked closer to see if Miho finally has noticed that they have been on the exact spot all along.

 

“What is it noona?” Jongup asked.

“Don’t you think this spot look familiar?” She asked Jongup.

“Hmmmmh” Jongup looked around to see if she’s right.

“It is!” Jongup excitedly answered.

“Do you know why it looks familiar?” Miho asked Jongup knowingly.

“Oh you mean?” Jongup also looked like he know the answer.

 

*Finally, these two idiots get it right.*Youngjae thought.

 

“This is the same coffee shop coffee prince took place!” They both answered the same time.

“Whoooh let’s go in!” The two idiots started going inside completely forgetting the pizza they should order.

 

*Aisshhh, these morons. I better pull them out now*Youngjae followed them inside.

 

“Waaahhhh I’ve waited for so long to come here! I’m a big fan of coffee prince and this is a dream come true!!” Miho exclaimed.

 

*On second thought, I’ll just let them have their fun.*Youngjae thought and sat on a table a bit far from the two, but he’s still n a hearing distance.

 

“What can I get you Ms.” A waiter approached them.

“I want a caramel macchiato please.” Miho replied.

“I want the same.” Jongup smiled.

 

The waiter smiled and left. The two talked animatedly about their love for coffee prince and Youngjae couldn’t help but chuckle at the two.

 

*Who knew stupid girl and Jongup are kdrama addicts.*He thought silently chuckling. He also ordered a latte for him.

 

The waiter came back and the three of them were shock that he’s holding an oversized caramel macchiato with 2 straws in it.

 

“Enjoy your order ma’am.” He said placing the drink.

“But we ordered one for each of us.” Miho said.

“Oh I’m sorry. I thought you were a couple and misunderstood it. I’m really sorry.” The waiter bowed numerous times.

“It’s okay. Everyone makes mistakes.” Jongup said and smiled at him.

“But-“

“It’s okay noona and I could just share.” Jongup said to him making Miho flush red with shyness and Youngjae flash red with annoyance he himself can’t explain.

 

“Thank you sir. You’re very kind.” The waiter said and took his leave.

 

*That kindness of him will someday make me kill him.*Youngjae thought.

 

“Uh jongup-ssi…” Miho shyly started.

“Don’t worry noona this will not taste any different from any caramel macchiato. And I’m kinda sorry for the waiter if he got scolded because of this petty thing.” Jongup said smiling.

“Hmmh.. you’re right jongup-ssi. Let’s enjoy our drink now shall we?” She said.

 

The two started sharing their drink sharing laughs and giggles in between.

 

“Awww look at them.”

“Such a cute couple.”

“She is so pretty. It’s a pity she’s taken.”

 

A young boy said making Youngjae boil harder. *She is NOT taken.* He glared at the boy.

 

The two finally finished and decided to go out. *Don’t tell me those morons will get lost again?* Youngjae thought still trailing behind them and as if reading his thoughts the two got lost AGAIN.

 

*Aissshhhh I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!* He thought angrily and made his way towards them.

 

“Yah stupid girl!” Youngjae called her. Miho turned around and was shock to see him coming towards them.

“Why are you here??” She asked irritated.

“That’s not the question here stupid girl, the question is ‘why are you two STILL here’.” He said.

“What do you mean hyung?” Jongup asked.

“If you haven’t notice, you’ve been passing the same coffee shop for like almost 2 hours already. What do you guys think that mean?” He asked.

The two thought and thought why. “Hyung pass!” Jongup happily said.

“Pabo.” Youngjae told him.

“We-We’re lost??” Miho exclaimed.

“You knew just that now? And to think you guys even had the nerve to drink a macchiato.” He muttered.

“How did you even know that?” Miho asked.

“I’ve been trailing you guys all along and you haven’t even notice it. I swear if someone will be robbed among us it’ll be you too.” He stated. Jongup just smiled sheepishly while Miho looked the other way hiding her embarrassment.

“Tsk, you guys are slow really. Come on, let’s get our pizzas.” He said leading the way while the two trail sheepishly behind him.

 

Meanwhile in Daehyun’s house…..

 

“Damn…..” Himchan muttered while lying on the ground with his fellow B.A.P. members.

“Hyung I’m so hungry I could die!!!!!” Zelo whined while pouting.

“Do you think they forgot were still alive hyung?” He asked Daehyun who just shrugged.

“I’m so hungry!!!!” Himchan whined.

“Me too!!!” Zelo joined him.

“F#CK! F#CK! I’M GONNA KILL SOMEONE IF I WON’T GET TO EAT!!!!!” Yongguk hollered flipping over Daehyun’s wooden table.

“Hyung that’s expensive!” Daehyun complained.

“I DON’T CARE!!!! I F#CKING WANNA KILL SOMEONE!!!” Yongguk continued.

“Let’s go towards the kitchen maybe we’ll get something to eat.” Daehyun suggested afraid what his leader will do if he won’t satisfy his hunger.

 

They looked all around but found none.

 

“I swear we had hotdogs here.” Daehyun muttered.

“Uhhh I used that in making bibimbap.” Himchan guiltily said.

“What?? Who uses hotdog in making those??” He asked.

“I just thought it will be-uhhmmm more tasty.” He admitted.

 

Yongguk tried to contain his anger and calmly asked. “Is there at least SOMETHING to eat here?”

“I swear we also have some ramen.. “

“I also used that.” Himchan replied.

“Bacons?”

“Used it.”

“Hams?”

“Used.”

“eggs?”

“Used.”

“fruits?”

“Use-“

“So… you mean to say you used all the foods here just to make that crappy food of yours?” Yongguk silently asked while closing his eyes.

“Yes…” Himchan said closing his eyes awaiting for Yongguk’s wrath but instead he got his hearty laugh.

 

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA” Yongguk suddenly started laughing making Himchan laugh too.

“You used all of them. Haha ALL OF THEM!!! Ha haha “ Yongguk barked loudly clutching his stomach.

“Yes! I also used your lollipop in your pocket to make it sweeter. Funny right? Haha” Himchan continued while Yongguk stopped.

“What? You used my precious lollipop?” Yongguk asked feeling his back pocket where his precious lollipop, the key to his sanity, was supposed to be kept.

“I even crushed them to pieces to melt them easily.” Himchan proudly said.

 

Yongguk just smiled at him and turned around. When he turned back he’s wearing an odd smile while holding a knife.

 


“Yah why are you holding a knife?? Put it down!” Himchan said.

“Himchan run.” Yongguk said.

“W-Wae?” Himchan nervously asked.

“Because…” He inhaled deeply.

 

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU B@ST@RD!!!! HOW DARE YOU USE MY LOLLIPOP FOR THAT TRASH!!! YOU M%TH#Rf&CK#R!!!!!” Yongguk hollered catching up to Himchan who was running for his life.

“Hyung!!! Wait!!! That knife is my mom’s favorite!!! Use this instead!!!” Daehyun hollered catching up to Yongguk who was busy playing tag with a knife with Himchan.

 

“Waaaahhhh!!!! Youngjae hyung where are you!!!!!!” Zelo just whined in the corner not wanting to play in Yongguk’s dangerous ‘it’ game.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

Haha poor Himchan :D