Chapter 5: A new friend (?)

The genius has fallen

Unfortunately, the whole conversation made by Youngjae and Miho spread like wildfire in their campus. The school population was shocked that Youngjae was able to have a conversation with anyone (not minding if it’s more of an argument than a conversation) except B.A.P. for a whole period especially since it’s in a rainy day.

 

“What the heck? Those idiots are making a big deal out of this.” Youngjae muttered while inside their school’s V.I.P. lounge (damn, they’re rich T3T).

“Well it was.” Daehyun said while picking his food (it’s lunchbreak BTW).

“What do you mean?” Youngjae eyed him.

“Well.. you don’t really made enough effort to talk to anyone else beside the B.A.P. members. And heck! You don’t even bother talking to them for a whole minute when it’s raining. Is she that special?” He teased.

“Tsk, that girl just piss me off okay??” Youngjae told him.

“But you look like you’re enjoying it.” Daehyun said.

“Oh come on! Don’t tell me even you think like that??” he exclaimed while slamming his hands on the table.

“Ok. Ok. Geez. There’s no need to go all chris brown man.” Daehyun said calming his friend.

“Whatever. I’m going.” Youngjae said and walked away.

“Hey I’m just kidding! Youngjae!” He called but his friend didn’t even stop to turn around.

*Well I’m just saying the truth. I swear I saw a glimpse of him smiling back then.* he recalled remembering seeing Youngjae smile for abit earlier while his seatmate glared at him. *thinking of her, where is she? I hope she’s fine.. ACCKK-Daehyun stop it! Don’t think about her! and she can take care of herself. What are you her nanny?* he thought and started finishing his food.

*Tsk, she’s not ‘special’. She maybe a special child who needs special attention like those in institutions but she’s definitely not ‘special’ like Daehyun is implying. He should not hang out a lot with Himchan hyung. His stupidity is rubbing off on him.* youngjae thought bitterly.

 

Miho made her way towards the school cafeteria only to be greeted by the girls’ piercing glares. *is it me or are they glaring at me? Hmmmm.* she looked at her back and saw a girl walking just like her. She approached her and talk to her in a very low voice. “You should be careful. They glaring at you.” She said at the innocent girl who blinked her eyes and gulped believing at what Miho told her.

 

When lining to get her food a girl purposely bump into her saying “Miahne~” when in fact not looking sorry at all. “it’s okay. You should be careful next time.” Miho said and smiled. The girl was pissed by Miho’s genuine smile and just walked away. After getting her food Miho looked around for an empty seat. When she found one, she immediately went to it but before seating in it a girl swiftly place her bag on the unoccupied space.

 

“Miahne~ Already occupied.” She said.

“it’s okay.” She said and turned to find another one.

 

The cycle repeated continuously; Miho finding an unoccupied seat which suddenly becomes occupied. The girls are waiting for Miho to erupt but was really pissed off when she always just smiled and said ‘its okay’ every time. They were more pissed when Miho walked away from the cafeteria with a smile on her face. *What the heck??? Does she even know how to get pissed??* they thought watching Miho skip out while carrying her food with her. *Eating is always better when watching the rain.* she happily thought proceeding to find the school’s rooftop.

 

Kim Hyuna, the girl who desperately needs attention from Youngjae heard of the circulating story and boy she doesn’t like it even a bit. *What the heck?? Who is that Busan girl anyways??* she thought and proceeded to ask her fellow gossip mongers.

 

She asked them and you all know that most gossip mongers tend to exaggerate the truth right? So they told her events that didn’t even happen. Due to Hyuna’s rage she didn’t even think that some of their stories are fakes. How can those happen when it’s only Miho’s first day in school? Tsk, those girls really.

 

*AISSHHHHH I better meet that Busan girl and let her taste a piece of my mind.*She thought and walked away with her girls following behind.

 

Miho was walking on the school grounds for 10 minutes already trying to find the rooftop. *This place is really big. I can’t seem to find the way towards the rooftop*. She thought scratching her head. The rain has already stopped so she decided to just sit on one of the benches and eat her sandwich there but notice it’s still wet. *Hmmmh, what to do. What to do?* Before thinking of an answer a presence startled her. “Omo! #Unnie you startled me.” She told Hyuna. *Unnie? UNNIE?? Do I looked that old??* she said offended.  

 

“Hi I’m Kim Hyuna.” Hyuna smiled and reached out her hands. This is Kim Hyuna’s first strategy: Playing nice.

“Hello. I’m Lee Miho. Nice meeting you unnie.” Miho smiled and shook her hands with her. Hyuna’s eyebrows twitch and she really wanted to snap this girl’s head off hearing the word ‘unnie’ but she thinked twice. *Don’t let this moron get to you.* she chanted in her head.

“You’re new here right?” she asked trying to start a conversation.

“Neh Unnie!” Miho delightedly answered. *Don’t call me UNNIE!!!* Hyuna yelled in her mind.

“You know you don’t have to call me unnie.” She said calming her nerves.

“It’s respectful calling someone older than you ‘unnie’ unnie.” Miho clarified.

*F#ck she thinks I’m older than her????*Hyuna’s itching to punch Miho now.

“I’m in the same age as you Miho-ssi. I belong to III-B.” she calmly said.

“Oh Miahne #chingu. I thought you were older because you look older with that make up of yours.” Miho said making Hyuna’s gossip mongers giggled. She shot them a glare and they all stopped but Miho’s mouth didn’t.

“And you also look old because of the way you dress. The way you walked. Talked. And the way you look-“

“I.GET.IT.” Hyuna cut her off gritting her teeth.

 

Miho didn’t sense the atmosphere so she still blurted out “Do you still want to know why you look older? I have a lot.” Hyuna misunderstood Miho’s cluelessness and thought she’s mocking her. *I swear after I kill Yoo Youngjae she’s next.* She thought violently but shrugged it off thinking she’s in the middle of faking friendship.

 

“Well I have to go. Don't hesitate to ask me anything. Nice meeting you Miho-ssi.” Hyuna faked a smile and proceed towards her classroom thinking of plans to get back at the Busan girl. *Damn her. She called me 'unnie'. EWWWWWWWW* She swore she tasted vomit hearing someone as old as she call her 'unnie'.

 

*KYAAAAAHHH I gained a new friend! She seemed nice and she’s also pretty. I can’t believe she’s the same age as me though.* She shrugged and sat down on the bench forgetting it’s still wet.

 

Before eating her sandwich the bell rang indicating lunch is over making Miho pout. *I didn't even get to eat it.* She sighed and walked towards their homeroom.

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

For those who are not familiar with the words 'unnie'. it's a respectful way of younger korean girls call girls older than them.

Chingu is literally translated to "Friend". You can only call someone with the same age as you 'chingu' because some koreans think it's disrespectful calling someone older than you 'chingu'.

I'f I'm wrong kindly say it. Hehe.

 

Thanks for the subscribe~ You're allowed to comment guys hehe :D