Chapter 29: Bad feeling

The genius has fallen

 

An old lady in her late sixty was sitting on a leather chair inside her very spacious and luxurious office. She was gracefully sipping her cup of tea while looking at the progress reports on her desk. Yes, even in an old age she's still working. Her husband already passed away and not wanting to feel useless, she urged his only daughter to still let her do as she want. She looked at the family picture displayed on a wall inside her office. She looked at them people who was smiling brightly and smiled. A knock disrupted the old lady's thoughts.
 
 
 
"Come in." She told the visitor who turned out to be her secretary/Butler. He bowed at her before presenting some paper works.
 
"I got the contract you want the Nishida company to sign, ma'am." He told her and handed them to her.
 
 
 
The woman looked at it carefully and after some time she placed it neatly inside one of her drawers. "Good Job, Butler Seo." She smiled at him. Butler Seo gladly smiled back.
 
"How are they doing?" She asked him and the guy immediately knew who is the 'they' she's talking about.
 
"They are doing great ma'am, their business is great just as their health." He assured her.
 
 
 
The old woman sighed looking at her window where the view of eiffel tower is clearly seen. "I miss them." 
 
"I'm sure they miss you too, ma'am. Why don't you go back in Korea and meet them?" Butler Seo suggested.
 
The old woman thought for a minute then a smile lit up her wrinkled face. "You know what? I will. I'll pay them a visit. But now, I still have alot of things she do." She frowned looking at some important documents on her table. 
 
Then an idea came up to her mind. "Call Jihan. She'd be delighted of what I'm going to tell her."
 
"Neh." Butler Seo quickly walked out of the old woman's room and walked towards one of the grandest room inside the mansion.
 
 
 
He knocked towards the wooden door and a loud but cheerful voice was heard inside. "It's open!!"
 
Butler Seo turned the door knob and was greeted by a room sparkled with pink. "What can I do for you butler Seo?" 
 
 
 
A girl with long black hair, white pale skin and chubby cheeks greeted him. The girl was holding a photo album on her hands while lying on her stomach on her fairytale themed bed. She was still wearing her high school uniform indicating she just got home from school. Butler Seo smiled at her and told her "Your grandma wants to see you."
 
 
 
The girl smiled and her eyes twinkled with excitement. "Halmeoni wants to see me? I hope she's going to tell good news like I can finally go towards the SMTOWN CONCERT here in Paris~" She squealed and ran towards her grandma's office with Butler Seo follwing behind.
 
 
 
"HALMEONI!!!!!" The door bursted open making the old woman flinch in shock.
 
"How many time do I have to tell you to knock Jihan?" she eyed the her but the girl's excitement didn't falter.
 
"Are you finally letting me go towards the SMTOWN Concert??" She asked excitedly.
 
"No." The old lady told her and all of the sudden the happiness in the girls eyes vanished replaced by disappointment.
 
"Then why did you call me here?" She pouted.
 
The old woman smiled, "I have a better news to tell you." 
 
The girl looked at her not believing there's anything more better than going to the SMTOWN CONCERT but she still decided to listen anyways.
 
"Song Jihan..."
 
"Yes Halmeoni?"
 
"I'm officially allowing you to go back to Korea." Jihan's eyes widen when she heard the news.
 
"Can you repeat what you just said Halmeoni?" The old woman chuckled before repeating herself.
 
"I'm officially allowing you to go back to Korea. You've been very well behaved these days so I'm giving you an award. You can go back to Korea and you can finally see him." She smiled and looked at the girl who were jumping up and down with excitement.
 
"HALMEONI!!!! THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN ATTENDING THE SMTOWN CONCERT!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!" She hollered and hugged her grandma with all her might.
 
 
 
The old lady just chuckled and hugged her back. After saying millions of thank you and showering the old woman hugs and kisses, Jihan finally settled down and went towards her room. She locked it and squealed once again.
 
 
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I'M FINALLY GOING BACK!!!!!!! I'M FINALLY GOING TO MEET HIM AGAIN!!!!" She squealed with all her might.
 
 
 
She then grabbed the photo album she was previously looking at. She took out one photo where she was hugging a guy's arms. Jihan's face was all smiles but the guy looked like his pissed. She giggled thinking about the guy once again. She touched the guys face and hugged the picture tightly while sqealing and rolling on her bed like a maniac.
 
 
 
After much squealing and rolling she finally stopped and looked at the picture with adoration in her eyes. She kissed the guy's face and hugged it tightly once again. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm coming for you, Yoo Youngjae." 
 
 
 
......................................
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Youngjae and Miho was inside the cinema watching Ice age. Of course it was picked by Miho. The part where the little rodent and his addiction to nuts made an entire island of nuts came making Miho laughed out loud. Youngjae watched her with a smile. 
 
"So childish...." He .
 
Miho heard and slapped his arm playfully. "Just watch the show, Youngjae." 
 
Youngjae laughed but suddenly stopped when he felt some undeniable and negative feelings came suddenly came into him. 
 
"Are you okay?" Miho asked him worriedly.
 
He locked his hands with hers and smiled a little bit. "I'm fine. Go on and watch the show."
 
"but-"
 
"Don't waste the tickets I bought." He joked and she slapped his arm once again.
 
"Ouch woman! Stop hurting your gorgeous boyfriend!" Miho just rolled her eyes then turned her attention towards the movie.
 
Youngjae too tried his best to watch the movie but something kept bothering him and he can't point a finger on it. Even though he don't know what it is he have a feeling it's not something good. His hold on Miho's hands tighten and she looked at her protectively.
 
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Nothing." Youngjae just shook his head with a smile trying to toss the bad feelings away.