Chapter 23: This is war

The genius has fallen

 

Dongho was still on the school grounds and was about to go home when he heard Youngjae’s confession on their speakers so he decided to sit down on one of the school’s benches before going hom.

 

*Who knew Youngjae had it in him?* He thought and smirked.

 

“So M-Miho…”

“Hmmmh?”

“You’re mine now right?”

“Y-Yes.”

“Good.”

 

*Tsk, possessive freak.* He chuckled hearing Youngjae.

 

Some of the girls ‘awwww’ at what they heard while some scowled while saying bad things about Miho.

 

*Miho’s antis definitely increased now. I hope she’ll be okay. Don’t worry Miho, I’m still here. I’ll protect you.* He said determinately and stood up.

 

He was walking towards the school gate now when she heard a familiar voice talking with someone on her phone. He looked around and saw a girl leaning her sides on a tree near the gates with her back facing him.

 

*That’s the annoying girl from my class.* He thought when he recognized it was Hyuna.

 

*Oh well, who cares about her? I’m going home.* He decided to ignore her and walk past but stopped when he heard Miho’s name being mentioned. He went nearer to hear their conversation.

 

“Unnie, the day I dreaded has finally come! ARGGGHHHH!!!” Hyuna angrily kicked a pebble on the ground.

“Neh! That Miho got him. He got the freaking Yoo Youngjae! I can’t believe it!” She said. Dongho’s fist tightened when he heard of how she called his bestfriend a .

“You have to help me unnie. I don’t want that to be happy. She called me ‘UNNIE’! A freaking unnie! No offense, but we’re on the same age! How can she call me that??” She asked frustratingly.

“Let’s teach that a lesson shall we?” Hyuna said and smirked.

“Neh, thank you unnie! You’re the best! Let’s make sure that girl will be scarred for life-HEY!” She was cut off by someone taking her phone.

 

She glared at the suspect but her glare immediately turned into shock. Dongho threw her phone so hard it bounces at the ground and broke into pieces.

 

“My phone!!!” She shrieked while holding her broken phone.

“What the heck is your problem??” She glared at Dongho.

“Where’s that sweet Hyuna inside the class?” He smirked. Hyuna continued glaring at him.

“That phone was expensive.” She gritted her teeth.

“And so is plastic surgery but you still can afford it right?”

“How dare you?? I didn’t undergo plastic surgery!” She said fuming.

“Oh I’m sorry, I thought you were. I guess my ability to distinguish plastic to non-plastic is wearing off.” He said making Hyuna angrier.

“What the heck is your problem Shin Dongho?” She asked.

“What the heck is YOUR problem?” He retorted.

“Are you nuts?? I’m standing quietly here talking to someone and there you go breaking stuffs thats not even yours to begin with!” She hissed.

“Newsflash: You talk like there’s a microphone in front of you, megamouth.” He said.

 

Hyuna widened her eyes. *Do I really talk like that??*

 

"Yes, as a matter of fact you do." Dongho answered her like he could read he mind.

“I-I-”

“And for your information you have no right to call Miho names that are supposed to be yours.” He said.

“You-“

“I heard your conversation with your fellow evil doers. Let me tell this to you straight, I won’t ever let you hurt Miho.” Dongho said and walked away.

 

“Let’s just see about that." Hyuna muttered and smirked while looking at Dongho’s retreating back.

 

"You want war? I'll give you war." She hissed and angrily walking away.

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Short update :D

Hyuna and Dongho's war will soon start.

Stay tuned~ :)