Chapter 25: Regret

The genius has fallen

 

Youngjae was pissed. Very pissed. He just wanted to have an alone time with his girl but it seems like luck wasn't on his side today. He was dragging his feet towards their destination, the amusement park. Miho, Dongho and Hyuna was on the lead with Miho enthusiastically talking with them. He looked or more like glared at Dongho.

 

*Stupid Dongho, if he showed up on his and Hyuna's date on time then this won't happen!!* He thought and kicked a pebble on his way angrily.

 

He then throw evil looks at Hyuna. *Stupid Hyuna, suddenly showing up uninvited!* He thought and kicked the very same pebble he kicked seconds ago farther.

 

Then his eyes traveled to Miho who was jumping up and down with excitement. *The biggest pabo of all is Miho. Stupid Miho, inviting those stupid couple!!!* He thought and glared at Miho but that glare only lasted a few seconds. His anger diminishing on a fast speed seeing his girl's smiling face. *I can never think bad about that girl....* He lips curved into a tiny smile.

 

*Oh who am I kidding? I'm the biggest pabo of all for agreeing with this. ARRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!* He thought then stepped on the pebble repeatedly seemingly wanting it to crush. Noticing the commotion Youngjae's doing the trio looked at him weirdly. 

 

"I don't think Youngjae is happy going out with us." Dongho chuckled. Miho looked at him and was about to go when Hyuna suddenly went towards him.

 

"Youngjae-ssi, are you okay?" Hyuna asked and touched his arm. Miho's eyebrow twitched unconsciously.

Youngjae looked at her. *I will be if you disappear.* He wanted to tell her that but Miho clearly told him to behave and he doesn't want to upset her. "I'm fine." He said grumly.

"Then let's go?" Hyuna nodded towards Miho and Dongho's direction.

Youngjae sighed and followed obediently. Hyuna had a hard time hiding her grin. *Youngja finally listened to me!* She had a mini celebration going inside her head.

"Wow, for a moment there I thought Youngjae was going to snap at her." *Too bad he didn't.* Dongho added in his head.

Miho just looked at them her heart getting heavier all of a sudden. She doesn't know why but the idea of Youngjae being kind to other girls except her seems suddenly dislikeable.

 

*Oh no what am I thinking?? I should be happy Youngjae's finally getting some morals!* She shooked her head trying to shake the negative thoughts away. Youngjae noticed her.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked and fixed her bangs.

"Nothing's wrong. Let's go!" She smiled and linked her arms with his. 

 

*Oh hell no, no display of affection will be happening today.* She thought and made her way towards the couple. She forced her way and broke the couples linking arms and linked her arm with Miho's. "Let's walk together!" She smiled widely. 

 

Miho can't help but feel empty the moment the link of their arms broke. "Hey you can't just in when they're having their moment!" Dongho grabbed Hyuna's shoulder to drag her away from them but Hyuna tighten her hold. "But I want to hold Miho!" She insisted. 

 

Youngjae gritted his teeth. *You think I don't? I want to hold her too!!*

 

"It's okay. You can hold me." Miho smiled at her.

"Thanks!" *Pabo* She grinned.

 

They got towards the amusment park, bought tickets for four and looked around without breaking apart making Youngjae sigh in annoyance. He looked at Dongho who looked back at him. "What?"

"I didn't know you like those types." He asked him.

*Like hell I like her.* He just shrugged casually. "I didn't know either." 

 

They decided to ride the bump cars first. The four of them lined up. It was now their turn and the four of them picked their own cars. Miho was about to sit down when she remembered something. "My bag! I left it inside the restroom!"

"I'll go get it." Youngjae volunteered but Miho stopped him.

"No, stay and enjoy yourself. I'll be back."

"But-" Before he could protest Miho was already sprinting away. *Stubborn girl.* He sighed. Suddenly and idea came to Hyuna's mind. *This is date is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I can't let this pass.*

 

5

 

4

 

The countdown for the start started.

 

3

 

Hyuna suddenly jumped out of her ride making the two boy's eyes widen.

 

*What the hell is she trying to do??* Dongho thought.

 

2

 

The answer to his question was clearly seen when Hyuna turned her heels towards Youngjae.

 

1

 

She plopped herself right beside him with Youngjae's eyes widely looking at her. "Are you on crack?? Why did you leave your ride??" Youngjae asked.

"I figured I don't know how to ride that thing." She gave him a shy smile.

 

START!!!!!

 

The alarm rings and the bump cars came to life. The bump cars then began attacking each other. "Get out!" Youngjae hissed. Hyuna pouted, "Look around you. Do you want me to get crushed?" She asked. Youngjae looked around and sighed. She was right and as much as he hate it he's not that heartless to let a girl get hurt.

 

"Aissshh!" He grumbled and crossed his arms on his chest. They suddenly felt an impact when another bump cars collided with theirs. "Sorry." Dongho said with a teasing glint in his eyes. He backed away and bumped his car with them directly hitting the side where Hyuna sat while laughing wildly. "Sorry." He said once again without being sorry at all.

 

Hyuna looked at him with competetiveness in her eyes. *Oh it's so on.* She thought and grabbed the wheels. She maneuvered it to hit Dongho but it didn't go the way she planned it and took the other way making their car collide with other cars. Hyuna slowly looked at Youngjae and found him glaring at her. 

 

"You're right. You absolutely have no idea in riding this thing. I'm gonna drive this damn thing." He said and grabbed the wheels. He started maneuvering and easily made their way towards Dongho. *Target lock* He thought then bumped his car to his making the latter almost get out from his seat.

 

"No fair! I wasn't looking!" Dongho whined. Youngjae and Hyuna laughed. The three of them played while laughing loudly clearly enjoying the ride but someone was looking behind with a frown on her lovely face. She got her bg back and was shocked to see Hyuna beside Youngjae. She was suppose to feel happy seeing Youngjae laugh heartily, it was her main purpose for this date afterall but seeing him this happy with another woman beside him that is not her makes her heart constrict with pain.

 

*I'm the one supposed to be beside him.* A wave of regret suddenly come rushing inside her.

*I should've listen to Youngjae's protests.* She thought and sighed.

 

*I shoud've not invite Hyuna after all.*

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A/N: Wow, it's been a while. Sorry for not updating for this long. Ideas for this story suddenly stopped coming until now.

I'm really sorry.

Thank you for my subscribers who waited patiently.

I love you guys~ <3 <3

 

On a side note, have you seen B.A.P.'s No Mercy? If not you should! It's drooping with swag and the boys are badass as ever!

tumblr_m7bhcef4sh1qi4zmno1_500.gif