Chapter 6: New friend

The genius has fallen

 

Every day, Youngjae and Miho spent their free time arguing each other. They made sure to bash or hiss at each other at least 10 times a day. It’s still a mystery to Youngjae why the heck does he bother on talking to that stupid girl but one thing’s for sure, he’s enjoying their little banter.

 

*I’m not enjoying it you stupid narrator!* shut up Youngjae -___-

*It’s true!! I’m not-blah blah blah blah* let’s tune out his endless whining shall we?

 

Miho on the other hand is also confused on the way she was acting. She was the type who doesn’t get annoyed easily. Refer to chapter 5 if you don’t believe me. She doesn’t hold grudges to anyone but she has a lot of grudges to her seatmate.  She’s guessing it’s because that blond freak’s level of annoyance is beyond normal.

 

Miho is sighing on her way to school, thinking of why she’s acting that way that she didn’t notice it when a motorcycle zoomed towards her direction. She was about to be thrown like a toy when a hand yanked her towards safety.

 

“Omo-“

“Yah! Are you trying to get yourself killed??” a muffled voice yelled at her.

She looked at her savior and realized she had seen him before.

“You’re the masked man from before!!” she gasped in realization.

“Yeah, and you’re still that prone to accident girl.” He smirked from his masked.

“What are you doing here?” she asked but noticed he’s wearing the same uniform as she.

“You’re studying here??” she said with eyes wide. The boy chuckled on how cute she is.

“Yes in fact, I’m one of your classmates.” He said.

“Chincha??” Miho can’t believe what he’s saying. *Then why didn’t I notice him??*

“And-“ he continued while taking off his mask.

“I’m your seatmate’s bestfriend. Hi Lee Miho, I'm Jung Daehyun.” He declared smiling widely at her.

“How did you know my name?" she asked.

"Well you're pretty popular you know." he said.

"Waaahhhh! I can’t believe this!” Miho exclaimed.

“You can’t believe your popular or that savior is your classmate all along?” he teased and she touched her neck awkwardly.

“Well I was pretty occupied these days..” she said. *Yeah with Youngjae* Daehyun wanted to add but did not.

“But that’s not what I can’t believe in.” she continued.

“Then what is it?” Daehyun asked.

“I can’t believe that jerk even has a friend.” She said seriously making Daehyun laugh. *She’s so entertaining. i know now why Youngjae is fond of teaasing her* Daehyun thought looking at the girl still saying reasons why Youngjae should not have any friends.

 

“So why do you wear that mask of yours?” she asked pointing to the mask hidden in his pocket.

“I only wear this so I won’t be recognize by someone.” He said.

“Well I recognized you.” She said proudly.

“You mean you recognize the mask not the face right?” he teased.

“Aishhh It’s because you’re wearing a mask when I met you!” She defended.

“You should still know it’s me. My blond hair and my eyes stand out you know.” He grinned. Miho looked at him and yes he’s right. If she paid extra attention to him she would definitely recognize him in an instant.

“As I said I was occupied with something that’s why!” She defended.

“Arasso. Arasso. You don’t need to go chris brown on me.” He said chuckling.

“Aissshhh. You should not hang out with the jerk often. You’re becoming a little bit of him! Hmmph.” She said and walked faster.

*You’re also a little bit of him too pabo.*He thought thinking of how Youngjae also walked out on him the other day because of Miho. *And now she’s walking out because of him. Hmmmh, interesting.* He thought and hurried to keep up with Miho.

They reached their classroom and went towards their seats. Miho’s blood boil immediately seeing Youngjae’s feet on her desk.

 

“Yah jerk. Get your smelly feet off my desk.” She said kicking her desk lightly.

“Correction, my feet are not smelly. You can even live here if you want.” He said and didn’t took off his feet.

“Yah! I said-“

“Youngjae stop teasing little Miss walk-out right here.” Daehyun said lightly tapping Youngjae’s legs making Youngjae sit properly. *Wow the jerk obeyed him!* She thought amazed.

“Thank you!” Miho beamed and sat down but then realized something.

“Yah did you just called me ‘little miss walk out’??” She asked.

“Neh~” He teased making Miho pout. *Hehe so cute. Like a hamster” He thought.

“Why you-“

“Why are you late Daehyun?” Youngjae asked him ignoring Miho.

*They really are best friends, they like cutting people off!*Miho glared at Youngjae.

“Our driver was sick and I still don’t have a license so I walked coming to school.” He explained.

“Oh. You should have told me. I would pick you up from your house and give tou a ride.” Youngjae thought. *So, the jerk can also be kind at times.* Miho thought hearing their conversation.

“But you should pay me for every drop of gas used okay?” Youngjae quickly added.

*Tsk, I thought too fast.* She rolled her eyes.

“It’s okay. I got to talk to little miss walk-“ He stopped when she saw Miho glaring at him. “-uhmmm. Little Miho here and save her from nearly killing herself.” He said and chuckled to what happened earlier.

“Thank you by the way.” Miho said shyly.

“You’re welcome.” He said.

 

Minho smiled widely and announced “From now on you’re my friend!” Making Daehyun chuckle on how childish she is. They started talking to each other on various topics making Youngjae frown.

 

*They’re talking like they knew each other since birth.*He eyed the two. *And look at this Miho talking with him so happily. If I don’t know better I’ll guess she has a crush on him or something.* He thought making his frown deeper. He doesn’t know why but the idea of the two of them getting closer irked him. *I guess it’s because Daehyun is my friend and I don’t like him socializing with idiots.* He concluded.

 

He waited for a while to let the two finished but was getting impatient seeing two of them laughed with each other and Miho smiling widely at him. *Tsk, she doesn’t do that with me..* He thought making him more irritated than ever.

 

“Yah stop smiling at him!” Youngjae suddenly blurted making the two stop and look at him weirdly. *ACCKK WHAT THE HELL’S WRONG WITH ME??* He thought panicking.

“Waeyo?” Miho asked. Daehyun just look at his friend.

“B-Because you might pass your stupidity on him! Yeah that’s it!” He said contented with his answer. Miho glared at him offended so she started throwing insults at Youngjae which he gladly retorted back. The two of them started fighting with each other making Daehyun out of place.

 

*Wow those two can fight.* He thought making his way back to his seat. He knows that when those two fight they don’t care about others.

 

*’Yah stop smiling at him!’ haha so childish.*Daehyun thought and chuckled on his friend’s action earlier. *He even stuttered! Haha* he chuckled thinking about it. *He also looks like he’s enjoying their little banter.* He thought and looked back to his friend to prove his theory. He saw Miho glaring and cursing him while Youngjae told her something to offend her making Miho cross her arms and glared at the board instead. Youngjae rested his head on his arm while looking at the window a small smile tugging in the corner of his lips.

 

Daehyun realized the situation and softly smiled. *This is going to be so interesting.* He thought and smiled to himself.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Have you guys saw ETUDE's KISS NOTE TEASER? KYAAAAHHHH I'M SO JEALOUS OF SANDARA UNNIE >___________< my SHINee boys TT3TT