Chapter 27: First kiss

The genius has fallen

 

Miho looked at Dongho and Hyuna. They were so close together. *They look so cute.* She thought then she imagined the two being her and Youngjae. Her daydream was interrupted when a hand suddenly grab hers. And before she can react the owner of the hand dragged her away from the two. When the shooting range was out of sight Youngjae took a deep sigh of relief then turned to look at Miho.

 

"What was that for?" She asked.

"Don't you think it's about time to have our own private date?" Youngjae raised his eyebrow.

"But what if they look for us?" 

"They can look all they want but the question is, are they gonna find us?" He smirked.

"But-"

"Aw come on! Don't you want to have an alone time with me?" He asked holding her hand. Miho's face flashed looking at Youngjae who was sweetly looking at her.

"I do. But-"

"Then no more buts! let's go and ride something. You like the viking right?" He asked and Miho's eyes twinkled while she nodded.

*Cute.* "Then let's go." He told her and they went to ride the viking.

 

"UMMMMAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" Miho screamed out loud while Youngjae was furiously laughing at her misery.

"I WAS WRONG! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER RODE THIS THING!!!!" She screamed once again making Youngjae double up in laughter.

 

Miho was really scared. It felt like her stomach is being turned upside down but all of that feelings magically vanished when a warm hand enveloped hers. She looked at her side and found Youngjae looking at her fondly. Then she saw his mouth move like he was saying something.

 

"What?" She asked. Youngjae repeated it but she still can't her it.

"WHAT?"

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOO YOUNGJAE??" She asked loudly. 

 

Youngjae closed his eyes and sighed. *She's not only stupid but also deaf.* He looked at her and shooked his head saying to forget it. Miho looked at him curious to what he could've said but kept silent. After the viking ride, they ride the rollercoaster next.  Just like what happened on the viking, Youngjae also held her hand.

 

"OMG, I think I left my heart there." Miho has her hand on her chest while pointing back at the rollercoaster. Youngjae just chuckled while fixing her hair.

"What about you Youngjae? Did you also left your heart there?" She asked.

"I don't know. You tell me." He said.

"What?"

"I gave my heart to you the moment I told you I like you. It wasn't my property anymore. It was yours." Youngjae said while looking at her eyes pure of love making Miho's knees weak.

Youngjae leaned in closer. "Don't tell me you also left my heart inside that damn thing?" He playfully glared at her.

 

Miho giggled and wrapped her arm around his. The empty feeling she had awhile ago when their arm broke off was forgotten. *This is how things should be.* She and Youngjae thought at the same time. They looked around with their arms still linked with each other. Miho's eyes then twinkled when she saw something. Looking at Miho's eyes, Youngjae can't help but gulp in fear.

 

*Oh hell no. I won't be doing that thing.* He thought then thought of a way to distract her.

 

"Miho, that looks fun. Let's go." He said while pointing at the merry-go-round but the latter just kept her eyes at the litle shop.

"Youngjae~" She cooed showing him her aegyo.

"W-What?" He gulped and tried his best to not look at her but failed anyways.

"Let's try those on!" She said and pointed at the shop with couple headbands and other cute things.

"What?? No way in hell I'm going to wear that cutesy things. I'm a man for god's sake!" He complained.

"Please~ Jebal~ Bbuing Bbuing~" Miho's level of aegyo increased making Youngjae sigh in defeat.

"Arasso." He gave in making Miho squeal and jump.

"Thank you! Now let's go and try some animal ears!" She said excitedly.

 

*I will never win against that aegyo. Damn you inventor of 'Bbuing bbuing'!!!" He thought and let himself be dragged by her.

 

Youngjae winced seeing different animal headbands inside the store. *This is blasphemy.* He thought.

"This is heaven~" Miho squealed looking at the cute things the store could offer.

 

Youngjae just let her look around and just stood in front of the counter. "You came with you're girlfriend sir?" The cashier asked him with a friendly smile. "Do I look like I came with my mother?" He asked back making the cashier squirmed uncomfortably.

 

*Why am I surrounded with dummies, really?* He thought.

 

"Youngjae!" He heard Miho call him.

"What?"

"Come here!" She hollered. Youngjae sighed for the nth time and dragged his feet towards her silently praying she's not holding anything outrageous.

 

When he got near her he saw her standing beside a rack with cute animal headbands. In her hands was a different varieties of it. "Choose anything you like!" She smiled at him and held them out for him to see.

"Can I choose none?" He asked and Miho pouted at him.

"Come on just try them!" She urged.

"But-" His sentence was cut off when he saw Miho's aegyo slowly appearing.

"Arasso. Aish." He looked at the headbands carefully, deciding which one will be less girly.

"Here. I think you'll look good on this." Miho placed a dog ears on his head.

 

*Not bad.* He thought while looking at the mirror in front. Then he looked at the bunny ears in her hands.

 

"And you'll look good with this." He said and placed  them on her head. Her cuteness meter increased more.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW0SgWwf2brFAR8MgSPIP

"Not bad. You have a great taste Youngjae." She praised him.

"Of course I have." He scoffed and Miho just rolled her eyes.

"Come on, let's pay for them." Miho turned to go but he stopped her.

"Wait." He said and took off his dog headband and replaced it with a simple-no-bow bunny ears instead.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTISX6rfYVjdT-66hPvytT

"You don't like the dog ears?" She asked.

"I admit I look dashing with those but I like this more." He said and fixed his hair.

"Why?" She asked.

He looked at her and her headband. "Look at you. You're a bunny." He said pointing at the headband on her hair.

"So?" Miho asked clearly confused to what he's saying.

"Do you think dogs and bunnies match together? No right?" He said and took her hand and interlocked their fingers.

"If you're a bunny then I'm a bunny. If you're a dog then hell I'd do anything to become one too. I'll do anything to match you. I'll do anything for you." He said making Miho's face flushed red again.

"Just don't be a cockroach okay? Those things are hella nasty." He shuddered and Miho giggled at his sillyness.

 

They turned towards the cashier and bought the bunny ears. Miho looked at Youngjae then back at the cashier. *Why does he looked so scared seeing Youngjae?* She thought but dismissed the thought anyways. They got out of the store with interlocked hands and bunny ears on their heads.

 

They rode different rides more. They were having fun and laughing at silly things. They also ate some hotdgs and cotton candies on the way. Young and old people alike look at them with a smile on their faces while the single ones look at them with envy. Miho and Youngjae is definitely the ultimate example of a happy couple. the sky turned dark and the two decided to ride the ferries wheel for their last ride.

 

They looked at the scenery with their hands still interlocked with each other. Miho placed her on his shoulder a content sigh coming out from her lips. "They look beautiful." She said while looking at the skycrapers of soul.

"But not as beautiful as you." He said and tucked a strand of her hair on her ears. Miho blushed and smiled.

"Thank you for dragging me with you." She said thinking of how they left Dongho and Hyuna for their own enjoyment.

"Thank you for letting yourself be dragged." He said and the two of them laughed once more.

Miho then remembered something. "What were you saying back in the viking?" She asked while looking at him.

"Hmmmh?" 

"You were saying something back then but I didn't hear it. What was it?" She asked and Youngjae smiled remembering what he was saying back then.

"Do you really wanted to hear it?" He asked and Miho nodded. He then stood up and opened the small window making the chilly wind enter.

"Oooh so cold~" He shuddered.

"What are you doing?" Miho curiously asked.

Youngjae looked back at her and smiled then looked back at the scenery again. He took a deep breath and with all his might he shouted 

 

"LEE MIHO! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME HAPPY! LET'S STAY HAPPY FOREVER!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!"

 

He hollered not caring if the people below were looking at him weirdly. Miho's cheeks were flushed while he dragged Youngjae into his seat and closed the window. She looked at Youngjae with hands trying to hide her red cheeks.

 

"Now you know." He grinned.

Miho still kept her hands to hide her flushed face but Youngjae gently took them away. "Don't hide your face from me missy." He chuckled. Miho looked away from him shyly. He touched her cheek and made her look at him.

"You were not embarassed?" She asked.

"I'm not. Why would I be?" He asked with a smile.

"It's not like I did something wrong. And besides, all those words that came out from my mouth were true anyways." He looked at her with so much love and devotion while cupping her cheeks.

"Lee Miho, you make me happy." He said leaning closer. Miho was speechless because of the overwhelming feelings of happiness and love she's getting.

"I will do anything to make you happy." He said leaning more closer their lips just an inch away.

"Saranghae." He said and closed his eyes.

Before their lips completely touched Miho then closed her eyes and mumbled "Me too. Saranghae." 

 

The feelings of their lips against each other was enought to completely make Miho's bones turn weak. Good thing Youngjae was holding her tight against him. *My first kiss.* They both thought, enjoying the kiss they're sharing. After a minute or two they broke away and looked straight at each others eyes. They both smiled and looked lovingly at each other. He then caressed her cheek and leaned in again. Miho gladly closed her eyes and enjoyed his lips brushing against her once again. 

 

Happiness and love was greatly felt by the couple. They thought of how lucky they were to be holding each other, of how blessed they are meeting each other. They thought of their future, thinking of how happy and in love they would be. Thinking that no one could be able to take them apart and they'll be together till the end of time.

 

 

 

Well.....

 

 

 

 

They apparently thought wrong.