Chapter 26: Gone

The genius has fallen

 

"Did you guys had fun?" Miho asked after the rides stopped and the guys were now beside her walking towards their next stop.

"It was if you're not the one being constantly bumped into." Dongho hissed.

"We totally killed you, man!" Youngjae said and playfully punched his shoulder.

 

*We?* Hyuna's ears picked up and an unconscious smile spread into her lips when she heard the word 'we' coming out from Youngjae's mouth. Meanwhile, Miho frowned once again when she heard that word. It makes it seem like the two suddenly got closer to each other and without meaning it she cast a hostile look towards Hyuna.

 

"Where should we ride next?" Dongho asked.

"Instead of riding, let's play that thing. It's near anyways." Hyuna pointed at the shooting game.

"Let's just ride the viking!" Miho suggested.

"Yeah let's ride that thing! What do you think Youngjae?" Dongho asked him.

"I'm with Hyuna. The shooting game is nearer to us than the viking, let's do that one." He said and walked towards it.

 

Dongho pouted but still followed him. Miho's frown deepened with what she heard. It was only two simple sentence that came out from Youngjae's mouth but to he it held too much information.

 

*Hyuna? HYUNA?? He's calling her without honorifics now? and did he just choose her than me??* She thought angrily and followed after. Each of them had their own fake rifles.

 

"If you hit at least 15 of them you'll get a prize." The staff told them.

 

*Actually, this game is not that bad. I'll be able vent my frustration even a little bit here.* Miho thought and positioned herself.

 

"Do you want me to teach you Miho?" Youngjae asked her.

"No thanks, I can handle this." She said stubbornly.

"Okay." He shrugged and focused on his gun.

 

*Youngja you pabo! I was only playing hard to get!* Miho pouted when Youngjae didn't attempt to help her once again.

 

"Uhmmm.. Youngjae-ssi.. could you help me with this? I'm not really familiar with guns..." Hyuna asked.

 

Miho looked at her in disbelief. *I know it's only an innocent ask for help but-ARRRGGGHHH! It's irritating me!* Dongho who noticed Miho's expression came to Hyuna's side before Youngjae could. "I'll help you. You're my date afterall." He said. He went closer to her and guided her hands to hold the gun properly.

 

Sensing the warmth radiating from Dongho because of their closeness, Hyuna can't help but feel her cheeks redden. Her heart beats on a fast manner and her hands started getting sweaty all of a sudden. She looked at Dongho's side profile while he was busy explaining things to her.

 

*This guy is a real cutie.* She widen her eyes realizing what she has just thought of him. She shooked her head to forget it making Dongho look at her weirdly. "You're finally losing it huh?" He smirked. Hyuna scoffed at him and pushed lightly talking close to a whisper. "Go away. I want Youngjae to teach me not you."

"Tsk, for your information I forced myself to teach you." He scoffed.

"Really? If I didn't know better I'd say you have a crush on me." Hyuna smirked.

"Don't spout nonsense. I failed to guard my bestfriend's boyfriend from your evilness awhile ago that's why I'm doing this. Don't worry. It won't happen again. I'll make sure to in everytime you'll make advances to him from now on." He declared then turned towards his station.

 

Hyuna looked back at him and rolled her eyes. The game started and they tried their best to shoot as much as they can. After minutes the results came out and Dongho cheered in joy while Hyuna crossed her arms in annoyance.

 

"I can't believe how great I am and how you at this." Dongho grinned while hugging the stuffed cat he had won. Hyuna scoffed and look away but then she noticed something. 

 

"Wait a minute-Where's Youngjae and Miho??" She practically screamed and looked around.

"Where did our friend go?" She asked the staff.

"Are you guys even friends..." She heard Dongho muttered and she shot him a look before turning her head once again at the staff.

"The guy just dragged the girl away from here. I think they went that way." He said and pointed to the left.

"Uhmmm...No. I think it's that way. Wait-There?" The staff had a hard time remembering where they went making Hyuna facepalm herself.

Dongho casually stood beside her. "I guess you won't be able to disturbed the lovebirds now huh?" He smirked.

Hyuna squinted her eyes at him. "You planned this huh? You distracted me so they could get away!"

"Sorry to disappoint you but as much as I want to claim that accusation, I'm innocent." He told her while squishing his new fluffy toy.

Hyuna stomped her feet and looked around carefully, wanting to catch the couple. *Youngjae that sneaky bastard!*

"ARRRGGHHH! I'm going to find them and you're coming with me!" She said and dragged Dongho along.