Chapter 7: Hyuna’s plan

The genius has fallen

 

Hyuna gritted her teeth. She’s watching Miho with Youngjae and Daehyun talk with each other in front of Miho’s locker. She gripped into her shoulder bag tightly when she saw Daehyun ruffling Miho’s hair and Youngjae smiling at her.

 

*Damn she’s not contented with Youngjae, she’s also getting Daehyun?? I’ve underestimated the b#tch* She thought angrily.

 

Then a guy suddenly bumped into Miho making her lost her balance and fall but she was caught fast by Youngjae. Both of them were looking at each other.

*This scene is just like in a drama; the lead girl fall and the lead guy catches her then the both will look into each other’s eyes and they k-kiss-UGHHHH I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!! MIHO YOU’RE.GOING.DOWN.* She thought angrily and stormed away bumping someone in the process.

“YAH WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!!” The guy yelled at her but she didn’t give a damn. She has more important stuffs to do.

 

Hyuna is blinded by rage and jealousy that she failed to see the situation clearly. What really happen was Miho was walking towards her locker to get the books she needed when a shadow crept up on her.

 

“BOO!”

“KYAAAHHHHH!!!!” She screamed and bumped her shoulder into the locker.

“WAHAHAHA you should have seen your face Miho-ah!” Daehyun laugh out loud.

“Yeah you look 3 times stupider than normal.” Youngjae snickered.

“You, Jung Daehyun are creeping up to 2nd place of people I’d like to punch.” She said pointing at him.

“Awww Don’t be like that-“ Daehyun was cut off by Miho.

“And you, Yoo Youngjae got the first place.” She hissed at him.

“Being first is always an honor.” Youngjae remarked which earned a glare from Miho.

“Tsk go away.” Miho whined.

“You should be thankful were even paying attention on you stupid girl.” Youngjae said crossing his arms.

“Did I tell you to even do that?” She asked.

“No but ruining your day is one of my goals and goals are meant to be followed right?” He smirked at her. The two were having a staring or more like glaring contest with each other so Daehyun decided to cut them off.


“Hey hey no fighting.” He said but they’re still glaring at each other.

“Guys stop it.” But they still didn’t stop so Daehyun thought of something to get those two’s attention.

“Oh before I forgot Miho-ah I brought you a present.” Daehyun said rummaging through his pockets.

*Presents?* Both Youngjae and Miho stop their little contest and looked at Daehyun. *I love presents!!* Miho squealed waiting for the present while Youngjae frowned. *Why would he give her a present?*

 

Daehyun finally got the present and handed it too Miho.

 

“Waahh this phone charm is pretty!!” She squealed at the seashell phone charm Daehyun gave her. *Tsk, it’s not that pretty at all stupid girl.* Youngjae thought bitterly.

“I immediately thought of you when I saw that. You came from Busan just like me and our main attractions are our seas. I bet you’re already missing them.” He explained.

“Neh! I sooo miss our seas!” She squealed again while hugging the keychain making Daehyun laughed and ruffled her hair. *Kyeopta* Daehyun thought. Youngjae looked at her with a smile. *Stupid girl can be quite cute sometimes-ACCKK! Youngjae that’s disgusting!* he shivered.

 

*It’s so pretty! I wanna dance!*Miho thought and began turning but a guy bumped into her. *Omo I don’t wanna fall!* she thought and closed her eyes for the impact she’ll get. She was sure to fall but was not when someone catch her. She opened her eyes and surprised to see Youngjae’s face so close to her.

 

*Badump.Badump.Badump.*

 

Both of their hearts beat so fast they swore they it could be heard a mile from here. They are looking at each other’s orbs like it’s the most wonderful sight they saw their entire life.

 

*He/She has nice eyes.*They both thought.

*I wonder how soft his/her lips are.*

 

Miho was shocked that she even think of that but was more shocked when she saw Youngjae slowly closed his eyes and leaned in. She felt time stop and before she knew it she had her eyes closed. The world seems to stop to the two of them but suddenly worked again when they heard someone yell “YAH WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!!” and before Miho know it she’s laying on the ground because Youngjae dropped her and walked away.

 

“Yah Youngjae! Where are you going?? Miho are you okay?” Daehyun asked helping Miho sit straight but the girl just kept laying there shocked to even think anything.

 

*WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??*Both of them thought.

 

Meanwhile, on a club in a club called ‘CUBE’

 

Loud Music can be heard and bodies grinding with each other can be seen inside Cube club. A group of y girls are sitting in a table near the dance floor. One of them drank her drinks bottoms up and slammed it on the table.

 

“Hey slow down girl.” A pretty girl with short hair told her chuckling.

“Shut up Jiyoon.” She glared at her.

“Do you have any problem unnie?” A petit girl asked her.

“Yes and I need you guys to do the job.” Hyuna told her Middle school gang 4minute.

“Why is someone bothering you again?” Gayoon asked her.

“Yeah, a b#tch is trying to steal away what’s mine.” Hyuna said now putting her lipstick that was smudged by drinking earlier.

“She should know better than to steal someone else’s property.” Jiyoon said eyeing some guys.

“Unnie are you even sure he’s yours?” The maknae asked which earned a glare from Hyuna.

“You think I’m lying??” She asked her.

“Well last time was-“

“Stop it Sohyun. We should always be loyal and take our friend’s side.” The leader Jihyun said.

“This is why I love you unnie!” Hyuna hugged her.

“Yeah. Yeah. I get it.” Jihyun told her while smiling.

“So when do you want us to start?” Gayoon asked.

“As soon as possible.” Hyuna said and the rest of the girls except Sohyun smirked.

*I hope this won’t end up badly like before.*Sohyun thought worriedly and glance at Hyuna. *I don’t want you to be hurt again Hyuna unnie.* She thought and looked at Hyuna who were smirking through her glass.

*Your happy days will be over soon Lee Miho.* She smirked and made her way to the dance floor.

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Thanks for the subscriptions guys~

Don't forget to comment :D

 

Off topic: Bigbang's BLUE is jjang! I'm singing my blue~~~~<3