Chapter 10: A day with B.A.P. part 1

The genius has fallen

 

“Guys stop it.” Daehyun tried to stop them but Youngjae and Miho didn’t stop.

“G-guys.. *sigh~*” He just sighed thinking he could not interrupt those two.

“What do you guys wanna do?” Daehyun just turned his attention to his B.A.P. members.

“Let’s play skateboard outside!” Zelo hollered.

“Let’s go to the gym!” Jongup excitedly said.

“Let’s watch a movie, A WAR MOVIE!” Yongguk yelled.

“But hyung that’s full of violence!! Let’s skateboard instead-“

“going to the gym is good for your health! Let’s go instea-“

“No! I’m the leader here people! Obey me! Let’s watch a-“

“GUYS STOP!!!!” Himchan shouted making the three boys stop.

“I have a better plan!” Himchan excitedly said.

“What is it hyung?” Zelo curiously asked.

“Is it better than going to the gym?” Jongup asked too.

“Is it way, I mean WAAAYYYYY better than going to the gym, skateboarding, or watching war movies.” Himchan snickered.

“It better be better than my war movies Himchan.” You all know who said that right? ;)

“I swear it is.” Himchan confidently said making the members get closer to him and listen to his plan.

“I’m thinking that our Youngjae is having a little crush to little miss feisty there.” Himchan said pointing towards the two which is unsurprisingly still fighting with each other.

“You sure he does?” Yongguk asked.

“Yah. I’m offended. You’re talking to the ‘LOVE EXPERT’ here Mr.” Himchan said making Yongguk roll his eyes.

“Our Youngjae is really smart but he seems to lack knowledge in love and as his friends it’s our duty to help him aren’t we?” He asked and all of them nodded.

“So what’s your plan hyung?” Jongup asked.

“As a love expert, I’m willing to give my help to him. You know, as a LOVE EXP-”

“Oh just tell as the freaking plan will you?” Yongguk impatiently asked.

“Arasso. Geez. So impatient. Let’s all get close to Miho-ssi.” He announced.

“Hyung if you want to get closer to Miho noona go for it. You don’t have to make this silly excuse. Using Youngjae hyung, how dare you!” Zelo said making Himchan slap the back of his neck.

“How dare YOU maknae! I’m not the type to violate the bro code!” He hissed.

“What’s a ‘bro code’ hyung?” Jongup innocently asked making Yongguk laugh.

“Pabo. You’re already 2nd yr. in high school and you still don’t know ‘bro code’?” Yongguk laugh harder making Himchan join him.

“Tell him Yongguk. Tell our ‘innocent boys’ what it is.” Himchan snickered at Yongguk who snickered back.

“It’s you should not stab your brother at the back pabo! You should fight him fair and square!” Yongguk proudly answered making Himchan facepalmed himself.

“Ooohh chincha? I thought it’s you should help your brother stand up when he fell down or something..” Zelo said.

“Ah, I thought it’s something like ‘You should go to the gym together’.” Jongup said.

“I thought it’s ‘You should take a nap together’ or something.” Daehyun piped in.

“Bwo that doesn’t even make sense hyung!” Jongup said.

“And you think going to the gym together also make sense?” He replied.

“You kids are pabos. My answer is the perfect definition of ‘bro code’.” Yongguk grinned proudly making the others suggest what ‘bro code’ really is.

 

Himchan just stood there watching s argue on what ‘bro code’ really is. *I should start educating these pabos soon. Especially Yongguk aissshhh.* He thought.

 

After Himchan’s ‘educating’ time, they all proceeded doing what their ‘love expert’ assigned themto do.

 

First up, the maknae Zelo.

 

“Noona!” Zelo called Miho who ignored him still fighting with Youngjae.

“Noona! Noona!” He repeatedly asked but she still ignored.

*How could I interrupt them..AHA!*He thought of something that will interrupt their little fight.

“Youngjae hyung it’s raining outside!!” He yelled.

“What?? Since when??” Both of them turned their head to look at the window, one completely excited and one completely pissed. But instead of a rainy weather they saw a good one.

“Yah are you fooling with me?” Youngjae glared at the maknae.

“Noona do you know what skateboarding is?” He asked Miho which in return nodded her head.

“Yah I’m still talking to you-“

“Do you want me to teach you noona?” Zelo asked ignoring Youngjae.

“Yah I said are you fooling-“

“You’re willing to do that??” Miho asked also ignoring Youngjae.

“I would love to!!” Zelo excitedly answered.

“Yah listen to me-Yah! YAH!! YAH!!!” Yungjae yelled at the two who are making their way towards Daehyun’s backyard.

 

*Aissshhh How dare those two ignore me?? No one dares ignore Yoo Youngjae.*He thought while frowning and immediately went towards Miho and Zelo.

 

“See?? My plan is working!! Youngjae is getting jealous!” Himchan excitedly told his other members who are sitting on the couch pretending to be interested in the afternoon news.

“I think its more annoyance than jealousy hyung.” Jongup said looking at the three who went towards the backyard.

“Yeah. Are you sure you’re just imagining that ‘crush’ you’re talking about?” Yongguk raised one of his eyebrows.

“I’m sure! As I told you before I’m the ‘love exp-“

“Will you quit that LOVE EXPERT crap? It’s sending shivers to my spine.” Yongguk said.

“Tsk, party pooper. Youngjae has a little ‘something’ for Miho-ssi. I’m sure of it.” Himchan confidently said.

“Yah we don’t know if that ‘something’ you’re talking about is just annoyance or-“

“Don’t be such a nega king Yongguk. Be positive!” Himchan elbowed him.

“Whatever.” Yongguk said.

“Come on let’s follow them!” Himchan announced dragging Yongguk with him. Jongup and Daehyun also followed.

“Do you really think Youngjae hyung has a crush on Miho noona?” Jongup asked Daehyun who just shrugged.

 

*I don’t think so Jongup-ah. I know so. I’ll just let Himchan hyung test his theory.* Daehyun thought hiding inside a tree at their backyard to see Zelo, Miho and Youngjae clearly.

 

“You should do this noona.” Zelo said showing his skills with the skateboard. He did this flip thing with it (A/N: I’m sorry I’m not familiar with skateboarding. Hehe) making Miho amazed.

“You think you can do that noona?” Zelo asked making his way towards them after his little ‘trick’.

“That was awesome Zelo-ssi but..” Miho hesitated to tell him that it’s too hard.

“She can’t even balance herself in it and you expect her to do that?” Youngjae said and rolled his eyes.

“Is it true noona?” Zelo asked.

“As much as I hate to say it but he’s right. It’s my first time to learn skateboarding.” She sheepishly said.

“See? So don’t expect her to do great Zelo-ah. You’ll be disappointed.” Youngjae snickered making Miho glare at him.

“I see. Then come I’ll teach you how to balance yourself first.” Zelo said motioning Miho to come.

“Stand on it. Try to balance yourself and move it.” Zelo said. Miho did it but can’t seem to move it.

“Aissh this is hard.” She said pouting.

“Let’s try it again. This time I’ll hold your hands.” Zelo said.

“You don’t need to do that Zelo-ah. She’s not gonna learn anyways.” Youngjae said.

“Why are you still here? You’re not needed. Go away.” Miho hissed at him.

“I need to see how you fall stupid girl. I bet it will be Daebak.” He smirked.

“Jerk.” She muttered.

“Come on noona. Give me your hands.” Zelo said and Miho obliged.

                       

*What the heck?? They’re really holding hands!*Youngjae thought frowning. He doesn’t know why but seeing them hold hands like that irritates him.

 

“Yah hands off!” He said prying their hands away.

“How can noona learn if I’ll take my hands off?” Zelo asked taking her hands again.

 

*Look at this brat.*Youngjae thought.

 

“She can learn it herself! You’re not that dumb are you?” He teasingly looked at Miho.

“I am not dumb! I can totally show you I can do this without holding Zelo’s hands!” Miho yelled at Youngjae.

“Then let me see you try.” Youngjae smirked.

“I will. Let go Zelo-ssi I can do this myself.” She said breaking their hold.

“You sure noona?” Zelo worriedly asked.

“I AM SURE.” She said throwing invisible daggers at Youngjae.

 

*I will so gonna show you Yoo Youngjerk.*She angrily thought.

 

*Good thing this girl is competitive.*Youngjae thought making his way to seat on a nearby bench.

 

*Wait. Why do I even care if they hold hands or not? Hmmh, I guess I’m just worried for Zelo. Stupid girl might drag him towards accident if they continue holding hands.*He thought while comfortably sitting. *Yawn* “I should sleep.” He told himself and closed his eyes.

*ACCKK What if they start holding hands again? You should not sleep Yoo Youngjae.* He thought and watched the two carefully.

 

Miho began riding the skateboard. With a few falls here and there, a lot of advice and encouragement from Zelo and a big amount of insults from Youngjae, she finally got to ride it correctly and flip the skateboard skillfully within 2 hours.

 

“Waahhh noona you’re great!! Daebak!” Zelo said raising his thumbs up.

“Not really..” Miho shyly said.

“You’re right. Not really.” Youngjae .

“This-blah blah blah blah” And the fight started again.

 

 

Meanwhile, the guys who are hiding behind the trees:

 

“See! I told you he’s jealous!” Himchan elbowed Yongguk.

“How did you know?” Yongguk asked.

“Duh? Did you not see how he reacted when Zelo held her hands?” He asked.

“I saw that but isn’t he like that with Daehyun too when you tried holding his hands?” Yongguk said making Daehyun shiver remembering the past.

“That’s a different story! And Daehyun your hands are really soft.” He winked and Daehyun swear he could taste vomit.

“I tell you that’s a sign of jealousy!” Himchan insist.

“What if after this crappy plan of yours I’m still not convince with your theory, what will you do?” Yongguk challenged.

“Then I’ll quit being the LOVE EXPERT.” Himchan sadly said.

“When did you even become one?” Yongguk asked making Himchan glare at him.

“Arasso. Arasso. Prepare to quit that crappy title of yours.” He said.

“And prepare to accept me as the KING OF ALL LOVE EXPERT.” Himchan smugly said making Yongguk roll his eyes.

“Tsk whatever.” Yongguk said.

“Hmmph. Jongup-ah you ready?” Himchan asked Jongup.

“For what?” Jongup innocently asked.

“For the assignment I gave you pabo!” Himchan said lightly slapping Jongups muscular arms.

“Ah I get it! But Hyung can we eat first?” We’ve been hiding here for 2 hours already it’s making me hungry.” Jongup whined.

“Yeah me too. Let’s eat first and get on with this crappy plan of yours Himchan.” Yongguk said.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that Yongguk.” He glared at Yongguk who just gave him his gummy smile.

“Then I’ll do my assignment now. You do yours after me Jongup-ah.” Himchan said.

“What?? I thought were gonna eat??” Yongguk whined.

“We will. Operation: Kitchen love will start. Prepare to taste foods full of love~” Himchan sang making the rest roll their eyes and sneakily go back inside.

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Thanks so much for subscribing guys~

Don't hesitate to leave a comment ;)

 

I know this may sound stupid but how can you insert a video in your story? hehe

Please teach me~! >______________<