Chapter 22: This feels right

The genius has fallen

 

Miho dashed towards their classroom hoping that Youngjae is still there. She ran and ran only to find it empty.

 

*Where is he?*She looked around and saw a student coming walking by. She stopped in front of him which startles the innocent passerby.

 

“W-What do you want?” The boy asked. He was pretty scared on how determined Miho’s face looks right now.

“Where is Youngjae?”

“You mean Yoo Youngjae?”

“Yes! Where is he??” she impatiently asked him.

“The last time I saw him he was in the library with Jung Daehyun.” He answered her.

“Thank you! Arigatou! Xie Xie! Kamsahamnida!!” Miho smiled and hugged the boy thankfully. She then preceded running towards the library.

“Weird girl.” The boy muttered looking at the girl’s retreating back.

 

Miho slammed the library doors opened startling the librarian. The old lady hissed at her saying how she should read the ‘SILENCE’ post but she didn’t give a damn listening to it. She also ignored the stares the students gave her, all she knows is that she should find Youngjae.

 

After searching for some time now she finally found a blonde sitting near the window. She approached it and to her dismay it was not Youngjae.

 

“Daehyun…” The boy looked up hearing his name.

“Miho-ah, Youngjae he-“

“Where is he??” She asked him.

“He just got out. He was also look-“ the boy didn’t finish talking because Miho dashed out immediately after hearing that Youngjae went out.

 

Daehyun just chuckled at the sight and looked out at the window.

 

“It looks like Miho realized it too. I hope they’ll be happy.” He said to himself.

 

. . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Youngjae on the other hand is also looking for Miho all around the campus. Daehyun is right. The genius has fallen. HE has fallen. He has fallen to Miho, the girl he’s been calling stupid ever since he laid eyes on her. He badly wanted to stop and take a seat now due to all his running but no, he won’t rest. The need for him to see her is greater than his need to rest. Youngjae then ran towards the rooftop but he saw no one.

 

*Where the heck is that girl??*

 

He looked around the ground getting impatient by the second then a thought came in his mind.

 

*Tsk, I’m really getting dumb am I? I should have thought of this minute’s ago.* He thought and went towards the speaker room.

 

Youngjae ignored the curious looks of people as he passed by. He can tell that they’re curious on why he of all people is power walking.  He saw the speaker room and barged right in.

 

“Hey you can’t just barge in like that!” A member told him.

“I just did. You want to see it again?” He asked intimidating the guy.

“W-What do you want?” The guy nervously asked.

“I need to use this room.” He said and sat down.

“Why?”

“Just shut up and help me will you?” He said irritated on why the guy has so many questions. The guy was hesitating whether to help him or not.

“If you help me I’ll let Himchan hyung give you piece of advice on how to win Fei Jia.” He offered and the guy suddenly began to blush.

“D-Deal.” He said shyly and sat down beside Youngjae preparing the mics.

 

*So easy.* Youngjae thought. After a minute the guy finally finished the preparations.

 

“You can speak now Youngjae-ssi.” He said.

“Just press this button before speaking so everyone will hear.” He added.

 

Youngjae took the mic and pressed the button.

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Miho was sitting on a bench when a sound came out from the speaker above the lamp post she’s near.

 

*I don’t have time to listen to those silly announcements. I should find Youngjae-*

 

“Hey is this on?”She stopped on her tracks when she heard that familiar voice.

“Ehem. Mic test, mic test.”Her heart skipped a beat. It’s Youngjae.

“Everyone this is Yoo Youngjae from III-A I would like to make a short announcement. Lee Miho wherever you are come towards the speaker room. I need to tell you something.”

 

*I also need to tell you something.* She thought and started to run where the speaker room is.

 

“I really hope you’re still here and didn’t go home yet because if you do then all of this will be a waste and I’ll become a complete embarrassment. I’m *SIGH* I’m really sorry for my actions these past few days I-I was just confuse. To think that me of all people really… *SIGH* See what you’ve done to me?”He asked still speaking at the speakers.

 

“Come. If I know that you’re still here but you still did not come I’ll punish you. “He threatened.

 

“I-I’m kidding. Just… please come. I’ll… I’ll be waiting.”He said and turned the speakers off.

 

Youngjae sighed and leaned towards his chair. *She should come.*

 

“Yah you.” He looked at the boy beside him.

“W-What?”

“Get out.”

“Why?”

“What do you mean ‘why’? My girl will be shy seeing someone else here so piss off.” He said harshly.

“Tsk, getting a bit possessive are we?” The boy muttered.

“You wanna die kid?” Youngjae hissed at the boy.

“A-Ani.” The boy stood up. He was about to open the door to leave but it opened on its own revealing a girl on the other side.

 

“Your girl is here now hyung. Good luck.” He said while letting Miho in.

 

Miho entered silently closing the door behind her. It seems like time has stopped for the two who is now looking at each other. They’ve been finding each other for half an hour a moment ago and now that they’ve come face to face they can’t seem to find the words to say.

 

*Don’t be a Yoo Youngjae. Tell her. NOW.*

 

“Stupid gir-I mean Lee Miho. I’m happy you came.” He said.

“To tell you the truth I-I was looking for you too.” Miho told him.

“Why?”

“Youngjae I… I think I’m in love.” Miho said surprising Youngjae.

“What?? Who’s the bastard??” Youngjae blurted out. Miho was shock hearing Youngjae cussed but it was immediately replaced by amusement.

“You know him.” She said smiling at Youngjae’s pissed off expression.

“Who is he?” He seriously asked.

 

*Damn him. Wasting my supposed to be confession here.* He thought angrily ready to strangle the guy who took his spotlight.

 

“You can’t hurt him Youngjerk.” She chuckled.

“I can hurt anyone I like stupid girl.” He scoffed.

“You can’t hurt him because…” Miho slowly walked towards him.

“He’s the type of guy who won’t let anyone step on him. He’s the type who doesn’t care about what others feel as long as he thinks he’s right.” She said.

“I get it. You don’t need to defend that bastard.” Youngjae muttered looking at the ground sadly. Miho just chuckled at his actions.

“You’re right. He is a bastard. He’s also a jerk. He’s been pissing me off ever since I got here.” She said Youngjae looked up to her. The information she’s been giving is slowly getting to his brain.

“But you know what? Even though that guy is the biggest jerk I know out there I can’t help but fall for him.” She said and sighed. Youngjae smirked finally getting what she’s saying.

 

Youngjae looked at Miho who is now looking sadly at the ground. He pulled her chin softly so that he can look into her eyes.

 

“You know that guy is really stupid. He’s stupid for not knowing your feelings and he’s 100 times stupider for knowing his feelings only now.” He said while looking at Miho’s eyes with so much admiration making her knees weak.

 

“Miho-yah. I’m sorry for acting such a jerk these past few days. I know that I’m a jerk all the time but-aissshhhh!!! you know what I’m saying right?” He asked her his hands now cupping her cheeks. Miho just nodded hiding a smile forming on her lips.

 

“Lee Miho, I like you. I don’t know when it started but all I know is that this feeling of mine can’t be hidden anymore. I like you and I’ll do anything for you to like me too.” He said. Miho chuckled and hugged him.

“You don’t have to because I already like you.” She said burying her face on his shoulder.

“I know. Who couldn’t resist this gorgeous body?” Youngjae said earning a playful slap at the arm from Miho. She broke the hug and playfully glared at him.

“Arrogant.” She said.

“But you still like me.” He teased Miho flushed red.

“Yeah I like you and your fat tummy.” She teased. Youngjae’s face darkened.

“Do you really have to go that far?” He asked her.

 

Miho just laughed at the pissed off Youngjae. Who knew this guy has a complex when it comes to his tummy.

 

“Stop it. Who cares about abs anyways?” Youngjae muttered.

“Uhmm… let’s see, most of the girls here in school?” She answered him still chuckling. Youngjae got pissed and turned around.

“Hey look at me.” She said tugging his sleeves but the boy didn’t falter.

“I’m sorry I offended you and your fat tummy.” She said and burst into laughter again.

“You think that’s funny?” He asked her making her stop from laughing.

“For your information, the size of my stomach is nothing compared to the size of your nostrils.” He said. Miho completely stopped from laughing.

“Do you really have to go that far?” She asked completely serious and this time Youngjae burst in laughter.

“HAHA You should have seen your face! It was really funny!” Youngjae hollered while laughing hysterically.

“I hate you.” Miho said and was about to walk out but Youngjae held her hand.

“I’m sorry but what I’m saying is pure truth. You really do have big nostrils.” He said wiping his laugh tear.

“But…” He said now hugging her.

“I like that about you. Actually, I like everything about you.” He said smelling the fragrance of her hair.

“You know, I told you most of the girls here care about abs right?” She asked him.

“Can we not talk about it?” Youngjae said making Miho giggle.

“Let me finish first.” She said now wrapping her arms around his waist. Youngjae kept silent waiting for Miho to continue.

“I said ‘most’ not all. I prefer imperfect boys with baby fats than abs.” She said.

“Tsk.” Youngjae scoffed but he can’t hide the fact that he felt good hearing it from her.

“I was planning to work out but since you said you didn’t like men with abs then for you I won’t.” He bluffed.

 

Miho just rolled her eyes at his silliness. The two stayed like that for a while, enjoying the feeling of each other’s warmth.

 

“This feels right.” He said enjoying the fragrance of Miho’s hair.

 

Youngjae smiled. He never thought having Miho in his arms feels so perfect. It’s like his arms are made to hug Miho only. Her body perfectly fits with him, just like a puzzle piece. All the confusion he had is long forgotten now.

 

“So M-Miho…” He stuttered not used to calling her by her name.

“Hmmmh?”

“You’re mine now right?” He asked her and the latter blushed hard.

“Y-Yes.”

“Good.” He sighed contentedly.  Their sweet moment was interrupted by a teacher slamming the door open.

“What are you guys doing here?” He asked.

“Can’t you see were cuddling?” Youngjae said still hugging Miho.

 

Miho blushed and tried prying Youngjae’s arms off her. She succeeded but Youngjae held on to her hands.

 

“You crazy kid. Get out now!”

“Geez cam down old man.” Youngjae said dragging Miho out.

 

They were greeted by confetti the moment they got out of the confession room.

 

“What the hell-“

“Congratulations!!!!!”  The B.A.P. members hollered.

“I told you he likes her!” Himchan elbowed Yongguk who just rolled his eyes.

“Congratulations noona!” Jongup happily said. Miho shyly said her thanks.

“I wish you guys will always be happy like how happy Daehee and I are!” Zelo chimed in making Daehyun slap the back of his head.

“Hyung!” He whined.

“Shut up! I don’t approve of you yet!” Daehyun hissed at him.

“Be easy on the kids.” Yongguk chuckled. Daehyun glared at Zelo who just pouted.

“How the heck did you guys know all of this?” Youngjae asked.

“Your love confession was heard all around the campus buddy.” Daehyun chuckled.

 

The couple looked around and saw their schoolmates staring at them while giggling. Miho blushed harder and hid her face at Youngjae’s shoulder. Youngjae closed his eyes trying to calm his nerves. He opened it again and saw the boy in the speaker room earlier smiling at him.

 

“Congratulations hyung!” He said happily.

“You got the nerve-“ Youngjae didn’t finish his threat and stormed out to chase the boy.

 

B.A.P. members and Miho just laughed at Youngjae’s silliness. “Miho.” Daehyun called her. Miho looked at him waiting for him to continue.

 

“This is the first time Youngjae has liked someone so he may not be the perfect boyfriend someone can have. You know how he is; he can be quite stubborn and short tempered sometimes. Please bear with him. He may not look like it but he’s quite sensitive. I-“ Miho cut Daehyun off gently touching his arm.

 

“I know. Don’t worry. I don’t need a perfect guy. I need the right guy.” Miho said. Daehyun smiled at him.

“Youngjae is really lucky.” He said. Miho just chuckled.

 

*I’m quite lucky too.* She thought and smiled at the sight of her boyfriend strangling a poor boy.

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

B.A.P. and Miho celebrated them being together in a pizza parlor. Daehee came too after her school was over. Being over-protective as he was, Daehyun sat between her and Zelo making the younger boy whine. After that Youngjae send Miho home. They stopped in front of Miho’s apartment. He got out and opened the door for her.

 

“I can’t believe I got a gentleman as my boyfriend.” She said.

“You only realized that now?” He smirked.

 

He walked her inside until they were in front of Miho’s door.

 

“You want something to drink?” She offered but the boy refused.

“I still had some things to do. I better get going.” He said.

“Okay, take care of yourself.” She said and was about to go in but Youngjae stopped.

“I think you’re forgetting something?” He said and leaned in.

“Youngjae!” Miho shyly stepped back.

“I’m kidding geez, cheapskate.” He muttered.

“Bye, don’t forget to lock your door and don’t let anyone you don’t know in.” He warned.

“Yes daddy.” Miho sarcastically said.

“Hmmh not bad. From now on I’ll call you mommy.” He said.

“Ewwww Youngjae I’m just kidding!” She protested.

“Sorry. It’s already decided. Your opinions are invalid.” He said and turned to go.

“Bye! Take care!” She said watching him walk farther.

“Oh before I forgot-“ He turned and looked at her.

“Wake up early tomorrow.” He said.

“Why?”

“We’re going on a date.” He smiled and made his way out.

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I'm very sorry for updating this late guys.

I am so sorry. *bows repeatedly*

I took a vacation with my family at the country side for 4 days.

During those times I can only log-in to AFF but can't update.

I repeat I'm really sorry.

 

Oh and I'm sorry too if the confession part is kinda lame. I'm not really good in that department hehe

Thanks for the subscribes guys~ :)