Chapter 11: A day with B.A.P. part two

The genius has fallen

 

“Kids! Did you have fun skateboarding?” Himchan asked while sitting on the couch with the rest of his so called ‘love apprentices’.

“Yes! Learning how to ride it is fun! I can even do the flip thing now!” Miho excitedly said.

“AWWWWW Kyopta!” Himchan cooed.

“Yeah I also had fun. Fun laughing my out whenever this stupid girl falls.” Youngjae snickered.

“Why you-“

“Hyung I’m hungry!! What are we gonna eat??” Zelo whined.

“It’s our maids’ day off so we’re the only ones here.” Daehyun answered.

“Then..who..will..cook..our..foot? I mean food! Who will cook our food hyung?” Jongup asked reading the script Himchan wrote on his palm.

 

*Pabo Jongup!!*Himchan glared at him which he returned with a smile.

 

“Yeah who will cook for us Himchannie~” Yongguk sweetly asked as told by Himchan, but his facial expression is nowhere near sweet. *I’ll kill this Himchan later.* Yongguk murderously thought.

“Since the maids are here and I know you guys at cooking I guess I’ll cook!” Himchan proudly announced.

“Yehey.” Jongup, Daehyun, and Yongguk said in fake enthusiasm.

“Who are you fooling hyung? We all know you also in cooking.” Youngjae said.

“Shut up Youngjae. I’ve watched the food channel a while ago.” Himchan retorted.

“I will make you guys food~! It will be so yum yum!” He continued making Yongguk shiver.

“But-but.. of course I need someone to help me! Who will that be?” Himchan asked exaggeratedly like he’s a part of a children’s show.

 

*Who the heck will fall in that lame and crappy acting?*Yongguk shook his head at his friend’s lameness.

 

“Me! Me! Choose me!” Miho said excitedly while raising her hand like she’s in a classroom.

“Hmmmh, let me see.. OKAY! Help oppa arasso?” Himchan cooed.

“Arasso~” Miho replied like a 4 year old.

 

*What the-She seriously fell for it?? I guess I underestimated Himchan.*Yongguk thought.

 

“W-Wait!” Youngjae stopped the two from walking into the kitchen.

“What Youngjae?” Himchan asked.

“I’ll help you cook too.” Youngjae said making Himchan smirk in his mind.

“It’s okay. Miho-ssi and I can handle it.” Himchan told him.

“Yeah don’t come near us.” Miho chided in.

“Hyung you should let me cook too.” Youngjae said.

“Why would I do that?” He asked.

“Because we all know how you in cooking. And I bet this stupid girl in it too. Think about it, what if you two accidentally pour some poison thinking its additives? We’ll all die right?” He defended.

“You think I’m that idiotic to even do that-“

“Let Youngjae go! I don’t wanna die young!” Yongguk forced Himchan.

“But-“

“Let him go.” Yongguk growled.

“Arasso. Geez. Come here smartypants.” Himchan said motioning for Youngjae to come with them.

 

*Come and fall for my plan. Bwahahaha*He added in his head.

 

“Can you just sit there and ignore me for at least I don’t know.. FOREVER?” Miho sarcastically asked.

“Wow your learning from me. Good job.” Youngjae patted Miho’s head because of her sarcasm making Miho slap his hand away.

“I can’t leave you alone stupid girl.” Youngjae said while looking at her eyes.

“W-what?” Miho asked, not believing her ears.

“I said I can’t leave you alone, especially with that idiot.” Youngjae said pointing at Himchan who is busy searching the internet for recipes on his phone.

“You understand?” Youngjae asked while getting dangerously closer to her face making her blush.

“W-why?” She stuttered seeing his face so close to her.

“Because…” Youngjae inched forward more making them feel each other’s breaths.

 

*Badump.Badump.Badump.* Miho is praying Youngjae won’t be able to hear her loud heartbeat.

 

“…idiot plus idiot in the kitchen equals house burning, people injured or worst, people dying.” He seriously said making Miho’s blood boil.

“Jerk!” She said and pushed him off her.

 

*Tsk, why are you beating fast heart?? He’s so not woth your beats! Hmmmph. I guess it’s because of rage.*Miho thought while fanning herself looking at the jerk still busy laughing his head off.

 

“Miho-ah~ come here~” Himchan motioned for her to come and she willingly obliged.

“What do you think the boys will like?” Himchan showed him different western recipes he searched in his phone.

“Uhhhmmm..” Miho scratched her head not very familiar with the foods she’s seeing.

“We can cook lasagna, carbonara, quesadilla, beef wellington, lobster newburg-blah blah blah.” He continued making Miho’s head hurt.

 

Youngjae can’t help but to snicker at Miho’s uncomfortable face. *You should tell him what you think pabo.* He thought.

 

“Hyung let’s just stick to Korean dishes okay?” Youngjae cuts Himchan from his long list of fancy foods.

“Hmmh, how about you Miho? What do you prefer?” Himchan asked her.

“Ummh I prefer Korean foods also.” She admitted a little shy.

 

*Who knew the jerk likes Korean food also? I thought he’s all that fancy stuff.*She thought smiling that at least there’s something in common between her and Youngjae.

 

“Arasso. Let’s make dukkboki and bibimbap then!” He announced happily.

 

The three I mean the two of them started preparing the ingredients while Youngjae sits on a chair watching them.

 

“Yah are you here to help or to watch?” Miho asked him while cutting the vegetables.

“To watch.” He answered with his hands on his chin.

“Aissh this-OUUCCHH!” She gasped looking at the cut on her finger.

“Aisshhh you should be careful stupid girl!” Youngjae yelled at her taking her injured finger.

“It’s because you distracted me!” Miho whined.

“Tsk, excuses. Let’s treat that ugly wound of yours.” He said pulling Miho out of the kitchen.

“But what about-“

“Shut up and just follow me.” He said dragging Miho out.

 

Himchan looked at the two with a knowing smile.

 

“Heh look at that kid. He is such a cutie~!!!” Himchan giggled like a high school girl.

“Hmmmh, this is the first time Youngjae cared about anyone except Daehyun.” Yongguk suddenly said.

“Omo! Yah! You scared me!” Himchan said surprised Yongguk is already by his side.

“I was here all along watching you guys.” He casually said.

“Tsk, anyways, you better call me KING OF ALL LOVE EXPERT after this arasso?” Himchan proudly said.

“I’m not quite convince yet so don’t get your hopes up.” Yongguk said walking towards the living room.

“Just see Yongguk! I will win!” Himchan hollered.

“He should have faith on me more.” He muttered turning back to cutting the vegetables when he remembered something.

“Wait-Who will help me now??” He asked himself.

“UGGHHHH! Guys help me cook!” He hollered towards the living room.

 

When no one seems to hear him he marched towards them.

 

“Jongup-ah~! You wanna help hyung cook?” Himchan nicely asked Jongup.

“Sorry hyung. I at cooking.” He replied and went towards the bathroom.

“How about you daehyun-ah~” He cooed at Daehyun.

“I know you can do it hyung.” Daehyun patted his hyungs back and went upstairs.

“Yongguk-“

“That’s your plan. Do it yourself.” Yongguk said not even bothering to let him finish.

“Hmmph, Zelo-ah~ Help hyung-“

“Zelo get me something to drink.” Yongguk told Zelo.

“Neh hyung~” Zelo willingly obliged making Himchan pout.

“This is so unfair!!!!!!” He whined.

“Stop whining and start cooking. I can smell something burning from here.” Yongguk said.

“What are you saying-OMO MY RICECAKES!!!!!” Himchan shouted and hurriedly went back towards the kitchen.

“Tsk, Pabo.” Yongguk snickered.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````