Chapter 9: Sudden visit

The genius has fallen

 

It was Saturday and the three decided to meet at their school’s gates to prepare their presentation on Daehyun’s home. Youngjae is impatiently waiting for Miho to come. He looked at his watch and sighs its 11:10am. Their meeting time is 11am. *I’m gonna let her have a piece of my mind.* He thought. Yes, he’s the type who values time so much. You know one of his favorite saying? ‘Time is gold.’

 

The boy was getting impatient and decided to ditch her when he saw a figure walking towards him.

 

*Finally.* He groaned. He waited for her to come faster but the girl seems to be on her own little world skipping happily while swaying her arms in the air and humming a song.

*Can’t she get any slower???* Youngjae thought and as if teasing him, Miho crouched on the ground and smelled the flower planted on the side of a lamp post.

*Is she on a commercial or something???* Youngjae is getting more impatient by the second but decided to stay calm and just wait for her.

 

The girl stood up and started walking but stopped AGAIN to admire the graffiti on the wall.

 

*F#CK I can’t take it anymore.* He thought and went towards her.

 

*This is quite beautiful! I wonder who draw this-* “KYAAAHHHH!” Miho was snapped out of her thoughts by a man suddenly carrying her by his shoulder.

“Put me down ert!” She shouted and started kicking her legs.

“Shut up stupid girl.” Youngjae hissed.

“Youngjae?? Why are you-ACCK!“ She was cut off by Youngjae throwing her on the passenger seat.

“Are you always this harsh? Geez.” She muttered.

“Drive.” Youngjae told the driver ignoring Miho.

“I have feet you know. I can walk inside here.” She said.

“Do you have a brain though?” He asked.

“Why you-Of Course I have!!!” She yelled at him.

“Then used it properly instead of day dreaming. Do you belong in some Disney flick? Do you think you’re Snow white? I can see you prancing around from a distance. Heck you’re even humming a song! You expect birds and forest animals to flock around you or something?” Youngjae sarcastically asked.

“Jerk! Where’s Daehyun? I want him here not you!!” Miho yelled.

“Well boo-hoo. You’re prince is not here princess.” He snapped at her.

“Someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed.” Miho muttered.

“That’s better than someone being delusional.” He retorted.

“Bully!!! I HATE YOU!!” Miho shout at him.

“The feeling is mutual.” He replied.

“AISSSHHHHH!!!!” She ruffled her hair and decided to ignore Mr. Grumpy.

 

Driver Moon who was driving can’t help but be entertained on their exchange.

*I can’t believe someone can stand up against the young master except his B.A.P. friends. I’m forever grateful to you Miss.* He thought and gratefully looked on Miho from the mirror.

 

They arrived at Daehyun’s house and were greeted by him himself.

 

“Welcome! Did you enjoy the ride going here?” He asked.

“Ask the delusional princess here not me.” Youngjae said walking pass him.

“What happened?” Daehyun curiously asked Miho.

“Don’t even mention it.” Miho hissed at him and walked pass him too.

 “Hmmm, I guess it’s wrong for me to ask Youngjae to pick her up.” He said to himself. *Oh well, past is past.* He thought and followed the two inside.

 

“Let’s divide the works first.” Youngjae said when all of them settled on Daehyun’s living room.

“Where’s your parents?” Miho asked ignoring Youngjae.

“They’re at work and my dongsaeng is at her friend’s house.” He said.

“Oh.” Miho replied.

“Do you guys mind finishing this first?” Youngjae asked them and Daehyun nodded.

“As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted-“ Youngjae glared at Miho who glared back.

“-let’s divide the work first. Daehyun you’re in charge of researching stuffs about our topic and you, stupid girl shall make the power point presentation.” He declared.

“What will you do?” Miho asked.

“I’m gonna see your finished product and see if anything is out of place.” He said.

“Wha-That’s unfair!” Miho whined and the battle of the rude remarks started again.

“Guy stop. Let’s finish this first.” Daehyun tried to stop them but failed.

“Guy I said stop-‘DING DONG’” Daehyun was cut off by someone ringing their doorbell.

“I’ll answer that first.” He said to the two who didn’t even bother looking at him. *How can I make those two stop.* He thought and sighed.

 

He made his way towards their door. When he opened it he was greeted by a hug.

 

“Bro it’s been a long time!” A muscular guy told him breaking his hug.

“Yeah it is Yongguk hyung.” Daehyun replied.

“How are you Hyung?” A tall skinny guy asked smiling at him.

“I’m fine Zelo. What are you guys doing here?” he asked.

“We decided to hang out with you man!” Himchan told him.

“Where’s Youngjae?” Jongup asked.

“He’s inside.” Daehyun answered.

“I knew it! Let’s go.” Yongguk forcefully made his way in with the guys following behind.

“But guys we’re doing a project-Oh forget it.” He said dragging his feet towards them.

 

Miho and Youngjae was still arguing with each other and stopped when they heard a loud and excited voices coming towards them.

 

*who might that be?* Miho thought.

 

*I recognized those voices. No way. Don’t tell me those guys-* Youngjae’s theory was proven right when a group of boys appeared.

 

“Youngjae how are you man!” Yongguk man-hug him.

“C-can’t breathe Hyung.” Youngjae choked.

“Ooops Miahne I’ve been working out more lately.” He said flexing his arm muscle.

“Oooh look what we have here~” Himchan said looking at the girl next to Youngjae.

“You didn’t tell me you have a pretty girl as your friend.” He winked at Miho making her blush.

“Ewww Hyung. Don’t spout nonsense.” Youngjae said making Miho glare at him.

“I know her! I know her!” Zelo excitedly said.

“Who is she?” Jongup asked.

“She’s Youngjae hyung’s girlfriend!” He claimed proud of his answer. The boys all ‘ooohh~’ at them.

“Zelo don’t be stupid. She’s not my girlfriend.” Youngjae said a small blush forming on his cheeks.

“But I thought..” Zelo pouted.

“Anyways, let’s not be rude and introduce ourselves shall we?” Yongguk grinned.

“Oh not again.” Youngjae whined.

“Shut up and come here Youngjae. You too Daehyun.” He told them and they all lined up facing Miho.

“Hana, dul, set. URI B.A.P.! YES SIR! Annyeong Haseyo B.A.P. imnida.” They all said and bowed.

 “This is so lame.” Youngjae whined.

“This is not lame. It’s cool right-uhmmm what’s your name?” Yongguk awkwardly asked.

“I’m Lee Miho. I’m their classmate.” She said.

“I’m Bang Yongguk, these kids’ leader.” He said flashing his gummy smile.

“And I’m Kim Himchan, second in command!” He said loudly while saluting which makes Miho giggle.

“I made her giggle! I made her giggle!” Himchan excitedly said.

“That girl has shallow happiness. Don’t get too excited hyung.” Youngjae said.

“shut up, you’re just jealous I can make her laugh and you don’t!” Himchan said and stuck his tongue at Youngjae.

“I so can! It’s just that.. that.. I d-don’t-AISSSHHH! Whatever.” Youngjae muttered.

 

Himchan sensed something and about to but Zelo interrupted.

 

“Hi Noona! My name is Zelo! I’m B.A.P.’s maknae! Waaahhh Noona neomu yeppeo~!” He said making Miho blush.

“Tsk Zelo you should go to an optometrist. You’re eyes are getting bad.” Youngjae said making Miho glare at him.

“Annyeong Haseyo Miho-ssi. My name is Jongup.” He said while smiling at Miho making her smile back.

“Don’t waste your smile at her Jongup-ah.” Youngjae said, AGAIN.

“Yah! Do you really have to have a say at anything??” She asked.

“Of course. I’m this group’s ‘BRAIN’ afterall.” He smirked.

“AISSSSH so annoying.” She muttered.

“We feel your pain noona.” Zelo dramatically said.

“Shut up maknae.” Youngjae glared at Zelo.

“Hyung!!! Youngjae hyung is bullying me again!” Zelo whined to Daehyun. (A.N: Daeyoung couple XD)

“Youngjae stop bullying our maknae.” He said making Youngjae roll his eyes.

“Tattle tale.” Youngjae muttered.

“Jerk.” Miho replied.

“Am I talking to you stupid girl?” Youngjae hissed.

“I’m not talking to you either Mr. Know-it-all.” She retorted.

“Well then you should-blah blah blah” The two started fighting again.

 

“Are they always like this?” Yongguk silently asked Daehyun.

“You have no idea hyung. No idea.” Daehyun replied and sighed while B.A.P just stood there feeling out of place and amuse at the same time.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

Chapter 10 Preview:

 

“Come on noona. Give me your hands.” Zelo said and Miho obliged.

                       

*What the heck?? They’re really holding hands!* Youngjae thought frowning. He doesn’t know why but seeing them hold hands like that irritates him.

 

“Yah hands off!” He said prying their hands away.

 

A/N: I can't wait for B.A.P.'s promotion for 'SECRET LOVE'~ <3 <3 <3