Chapter 15: The exchange student

The genius has fallen

 

 

Youngjae woke up with a smile on his face. He stretched his body happily and made his way towards the bathroom. While feeling the warm water flowing against his bare body (A/N: @_@) he can’t help but smile at the thought of pissing off Miho later. He even prepared a list of how to piss her off in his brain.

 

*I can’t wait to see her pissed-off face.* He thought happily while humming a song.

 

He went down the stairs with a smile on his face. The maids were shock to see their young master this cheerful.

*What on earth happened to him? He’s been like this since yesterday.* Butler Seo asked himself.

 

Youngjae was eating happily then stopped. *Ottoke? Does the chef did something wrong again?* the maids thought nervously.

“Bring chef Choi here.” He said putting down his utensils.

“N-Neh.” A maid answered and went towards the kitchen.

“Chef Choi the young master wants to see you.” She told him.

“What does he want now??” The chef whined.

“I don’t know but you better get to him fast.” She said and went out.

“Aissshhh!” Chef Choi ruffled his hair and went towards the dining area.

“W-What can I do for you sir?” He asked him nervously after bowing.

“This food..” Youngjae started making the chef gulp.

 

*Just kill me. Don’t let me suffer like before. Just kill me-*

 

“It’s good.” He said making the people in the area gasp.

“Excuse me sir?”

“I said this is good. Good job. You may now go back to your station.” He said and continued eating.

“N-Neh.” The chef walked back to the kitchen.

“Chef! What did he say to you??” His fellow kitchen men started surrounding the chef who sat down in daze.

“Did he insult you again??”

“I bet he did!”

“What makes you say that?”

“Look at chef! He’s even crying!” He exclaimed and looked at the chef with tears flowing on his cheeks.

 

*I didn’t know a day like this would come. I’m so happy.* He thought.

 

“Chef! Don’t cry!” They gathered around him and started sympathizing with the old chef.

 

Driver Moon was waiting for his young master outside the car. He tensed when he saw him approaching and bowed.

“Good morning sir.” He said while bowing.

“Good morning driver Moon.” Youngjae replied and proceeded to go inside.

 

Driver Moon was dumbfounded and ask himself if her really heard him right.

 

“Let’s go Driver Moon. I don’t wanna be late for school.” Youngjae calmly said.

“O-Okay sir.” Driver Moon entered the car unable to believe his young master is talking to him normally. Normally, as in talking to him not sarcastically.

The drive was quiet but Driver Moon can’t help but glance at Youngjae who is smilling while looking outside.

 

*What did this kid eat to make him like this?* He questioned. He decided to slap himself hard now that they’re still on a stop sign to see if he’s dreaming or not.

 

“Ouch. *I’m not dreaming*” Driver Moon thought and massaged his left cheek.

“What are you doing Driver Moon? You shouldn’t hurt yourself.” Youngjae said smiling brightly at him. Driver Moo just looked at him dumbstruck.

“Hey it’s already go.” Youngjae snapped him out of his daze and began to drive.

 

They finally reached the school gates and Driver Kim opened his door for him and bowed.

 

“May you have a good day in school sir.” Driver Moon said while bowed.

“You too. Drive safely.” Youngjae said and patted his back.

 

Driver Moon can’t help but to look at his master’s retreating back.

*God is really great.* Driver Moon thought feeling his eyes get watery.

 

The students can’t help but take a long look at Youngjae who were smiling while walking to class. It’s like he has this blinding light behind his back. The girls immediately swoon at the sight thinking what could possibly make their ice prince aura like this.

 

Youngjae’s smiled was immediately wiped off once he step foot inside the classroom.

 

*Who is that guy?* He thought frowning at the sight of Miho and a guy sharing an earphone together.

*And he even had the nerve to seat on my chair!* He thought angrily and stomped his feet towards them.

 

Miho was happily chatting with her best friend when they were interrupted by Youngjae.

 

“You’re sitting on my chair.” Youngjae said rudely making Miho frown.

“Oh really? I’m sorry.” He said while standing up.

“I’m also an exchange student from Busan by the way. The name’s Shin Dongho.” He said offering a hand shake but Youngjae ignored him and sat on his seat.

“Great another country bumpkin.” He muttered.

“Youngjae! Don’t mind him Dongho-ah-“

 

*DONGHO-AH? They’re that close??* Youngjae thought.

 

“Sit here first, the owners not here anyways.” She motioned at the seat nearest to her after Youngjae.

“Why didn’t you tell me you’re also in this program?” She pouted.

“I want it to be a surprise.” He smiled at her ruffling her hair.

“Get me something to drink stupid girl.” Youngjae suddenly said.

“But-“

“Remember you owe me.” He said looking at her. Miho, feeling indebted stood up.

“I’ll come back fast Dongho-ah.” She told a curious Dongho and hurriedly went out.

 

Miho went out and a tense atmosphere broke out between the two. They looked at each other like how lions look at their opponents.

 

“Who are you?” Dongho first broke the silence.

“Yoo Youngjae.” He said.

“Why did Miho followed your order?” He asked with one of his eyebrows up.

“I don’t think it’s any of your business.” Youngjae answered.

“My bestfriend’s business is also my business.” Dongho retorted.

“Let’s just say it’s a secret between your ‘bestfriend’ and I.” Youngjae said maliciously.

“What are you even doing here anyways? I believe there’s no spot in this section anymore.” He added.

“I don’t think it’s any of your business.” Dongho mocked him.

 

The two glared at each other until Miho came back holding Youngjae’s drink.

 

“Here you go.” Miho said handling the drink to Youngjae.

“Dongho-ah, as much as I want to talk to you, you should go back to III-B. Your homeroom teacher is on the way.” She said to Dongho.

“Aww, that’s a pity. I still wanna spend some time with my bestfriend" he said while holding her hands making Youngjae glare at him.

“We can spend lunch together like we always do back at home!” Miho happily said.

“Yeah LIKE WE ALWAYS DO.” Dongho said louder making Youngjae want to strangle his neck.

“Bye Miho. I’ll just see you later.” He said and wave goodbye.

 

Miho sat down when Dongho went away.

 

“That guy’s your Best friend?” He asked her.

“Yeah.”

“Since when?”

“Since grade school. Why?” She asked.

“Nothing much.” He replied sounding casual.

“Daehyun is absent?” Miho asked looking at Daehyun’s empty seat.

“No, he’s just invisible. He’s not there so of course he’s absent. Duh.” He said rolling her eyes.

“I’m asking seriously here.” Miho hissed at him.

“You think I’m joking?” He retorted.

“Jerk!” She said and looked away.

 

Their homeroom teacher came and the pop quiz began. All the students focused on answering their answer sheets but Youngjae on the other hand already finished his and is now forming a sinister plan on his head. It actually revolves around on ‘how to not let the two have their lunch together’.

 

*Ughhh I can’t seem to think of a plan.* He thought.

*Wait.. I’m really beginning to become a pabo am I? Of course I can ruin those two’s little ‘lunch date’. I’m Miho’s master for pete’s sake. Hah let’s see if you would enjoy your lunch Shin Dongho.* He thought forming an evil smirk on his face.

 

 

*I swear that boy is getting weirder and weirder these days.* their homeroom teacher shook his head after looking at Youngjae who is busy smiling to himself, seemingly enjoying his daydream.

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

Next chapter preview:

"Lee Miho! I order you to be my date!"

 

^______________________^