Chapter 34

The genius has fallen

 

No One’s P.O.V.
 
 
“You will regret this!!” Jihan hollered as she was scampering towards her car.
 
“I will never regret how I plucked half of your head!!” Hyunah hollered back.
 
 
 
She smirked as she watched Jihan getting into her car and driving until she was out of the scene. 
 
 
 
“Tsk, such a weakling.” She muttered while wiping off the dusts on her shoulder.
 
“Here, let me help you.”
 
“Thanks-“ She stopped on her tracks and looked back with wide eyes.
 
 
 
*OH MY FREAKING GOSH* She thought.
 
 
 
*MIHO SAW ME. SHE SAW MY TRUE COLORS!!! SHE KNOWS I’M A !!!!* She panicked inside her head.
 
 
 
Miho tilted her head. “What’s wrong, Hyunah?” She asked.
 
“U-Uhmmm… Miho-ssi… About what happened earlier…” She stuttered.
 
 
 
*How will I defend myself now??* She panicked.
 
 
 
*Wait a minute-Why am I panicking? This is actually a good opportunity. Now that she knows the true me, I will be able to act freely!* She thought.
 
 
 
“Look, Miho.” She started suddenly gaining her confidence back.
 
“What you see earlier is the true me. I was never the sweet girl you always thought about. I’m a . I always do something bad to get what I want.” She said but Miho just looked at her with her wide innocent eyes.
 
 
 
 
*AISSSHHHHH. This is hard.* She hissed.
 
 
 
 
“What I mean is that, for example, in fairytales, I’m not Cinderella, I’m not Snow White, I’m not Ariel-“ She said, “I’m the evil stepsister, evil stepmother, evil queen and Ursulla combined.” She explained.
 
 
“In short, I’m the bad guy.” She continued.
 
“And-“ She stopped short wondering if she should really tell Miho her intentions but looking at Miho’s face she can’t help but feel obliged to be honest with her.
 
“ANDIALSOBEFRIENDEDYOUBEFOREBECAUSEIWANTTOGETCLOSERTOYOUNGJAEANDSTEALHIMAWAYFROMYOU.” She breathed out.
 
“What?” She asked.
 
 
 
 
I don’t know what’s happening to me.
 
 
 
 
I shouldn’t be affected by this.
 
 
 
 
All we had is a fake friendship, right?
 
 
 
 
Then why the hell am I so scared of hurting her feelings??
 
 
 
I sighed.
 
 
 
“I said I only befriended you to get closer and steal Youngjae from you. And all these times, I was only being a fake friend.” I muttered while looking at the ground like a .
 
 
 
 
THIS IS SO NOT ME.
 
 
 
I was surprised when warm hands enveloped mine. “It’s okay.” Miho said while looking at me.
 
I looked at her in irritation. “Yah, didn’t you heard what I said? I only PRETENDED to be your friend. What you saw earlier is the true me!!”
 
“And the Hyunah earlier defended me.” She said and I stopped on my tracks.
 
“The true you defended me, Hyunah. I think that’s enough of a reason why we should continue to be friends.” She said while I’m gaping like a retarded fish in front of her.
 
“W-What? I don’t understand.” 
 
 
 
 
And it’s the truth.
 
 
 
 
I DON’T UNDERSTAND.
 
 
 
She should be shouting and loathing me right now, right?
 
 
 
She should be angry because all these time I’ve been nothing but fake to her. Why isn’t she angry???
 
 
 
“Are you stupid?? You should be angry with me!” I yelled but she just chuckled. The stupid girl in front of me CHUCKLED.
 
 
 
 
Look at this weirdo.
 
 
 
 
“How you defended me earlier makes me feel like I’m really important to you, Hyunah. It makes me feel like your true friend.” She smiled and I blushed. Talk about embarrassing… 
 
“Don’t get me wrong-you’re really nice before but it’s kinda-uhmmm-uncomfortable?” She chuckled and I can’t help but join her as well.
 
“So… From now on, we’re friends. REAL FRIENDS. Okay?” She asked and I raised my eyebrow.
 
“You still want to be my friend?” I asked and she nodded.
 
“I’m warning you, I’m not the greatest friend out there.” I said and she just nodded her head.
 
“I act y and moody.” I continued.
 
“I won’t treat you nicely like how I treat you before so don’t expect me to initiate skinship and do aegyo to you like before, alright?” 
 
“To be honest, Hyunah, you’re aegyo is kinda bit-uhmmm-what do you call this? Uhmmm… so-so?”
 
“Yah!” 
 
“I’m kidding.” She chuckled and I scoffed.
 
“And I’ll be inserting some curse words from time to time.” I told her.
 
“I can handle it.” She said and I smirked in amusement.
 
“You can ing handle my m*therf*cking mouth?” I asked and she widens her eyes and gulped.
 
“I can ing handle it.” She said and it was my turn this time to widen my eyes.
 
“Yah!” I slightly slap her arm.
 
“You’re not allowed to speak that word ever again.” I reprimanded.
 
“But-“
 
“No buts! I’m the only one capable to say it, okay??” I asked and she just nodded.
 
 
 
Damn it.
 
 
 
I feel like a mother.
 
 
 
“So where were we? Ah! And don’t think that I’ll stop pursuing Youngae-ssi just because you’re my real friend now, okay?” And before she can react I strutted away.
 
 
 
With a few distance separating us, I looked back and found the idiot with hanging open.
 
 
 
“Yah, close that. A fly will fly in if you don’t. Come on, chingu. We’re still going to pick you a dress right?” I smiled at her and she grinned before skipping towards me.
 
“Okay, chingu!!!” She yelled and I just chuckled.
 
 
 
I just added a weirdo in my circle of friends.
 
 
I was startled when an arm was linked into mine.“Yah-“
 
 
“What are you planning to do with the video, chingu?” She asked.
 
I smiled when an idea came to my mind. “Do you know Youtube, Miho-yah?” I asked and she nodded.
 
“Wae?” She asked and I just smirked.
 
“Let’s just say that Jihan will be popular next to Psy.” I said forming evil plans on my mind.
 
 
 
Being a is really what I do best. Let’s see if you’ll have the nerve to get out of your ing nest after I’m done with you, Song Jihan. -InsertEvilLaughHere-
 
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A/N: Filler Chapter~