Chapter 1: Who’s this so called ‘GENIUS’?

The genius has fallen

 

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The maids frantically cleaned the whole place and cooked the right dishes before 7am because they all know that 7am is the hour of the devil. The devil in the form of their young master, Yoo Youngjae. Who’s this Yoo Youngjae you asked?

 

Yoo Youngjae (Noun)

1.   The only son/heir to the Yoo Corporation. The corporation that owns different schools, opera houses, hospitals, theatres, farms, and car companies.

2.   The sadistic bastard who thinks everything beside him and his brothers are useless.

3.   The egoistical jerk who doesn’t like things going out of his way.

4.   The sarcastic kid who outsmart everyone.

 

The clock 7 and as if on cue the guy in the description above opened his door and walks down their grand stairs. The maids’ heart stopped and they seem to not hear anything beside the footsteps of the incoming doom.

The boy stopped at the entrance of the dining room and looked at the maids who are doing everything just not to look at their master’s face.

 

“Tsk.” He smirked looking at his maids’ anxious faces.

“Where are they?” He asked a maid on his right.

“Uhmm. You’re mother and father sir?” She shyly asked.

“No. YOU’RE father and mother. Of course I’m looking for MY parents. Dumbo.” He sarcastically said.

“T-They’re on a trip sir. They told us to t-tell you to call them if there’s s-something wrong.”  She nervously said.

“Hmmmh.” He nodded and eyed the foods carefully.

 

The maids’ hearts stopped praying their master won’t find anything wrong with the foods today. Last time he made them cooked another set of food just because he saw a tiny tiny tiny bit of unmelted salt on his sunny side up.

And mind you even though he’s as skinny as stick he eats like an ogre so preparing food for him takes a lot of effort.

 

They all sighed inwardly when the boy started eating his food in silence. Minutes passed and he finally finished eating and went out the house without saying ‘thanks’ or ‘goodbye’ to his maids.

 

He went outside and found the driver patiently waiting for him while opening the car’s door. He slid inside and the driver gently closed the door remembering how his young master threw a fit before on closing the door too loudly before.

He clearly remembered his words; ‘What will you do if you damage my ears because of that loud banging of the door huh? Will you be able to pay for my medications? Will you be able to take the guilt of impairing an innocent boy’s ears? Or shattering those useless persons’ dream to be heard by me?’.

Those words hunted him when he sleeps because he never will be able to fulfill those things so he never dared to close the door loudly like before.

 

“To school sir?” He asked the young master who give him a look.

“Ani. To a club. Let’s go to a club. I’m wearing my uniform so we’ll go to a club. I have this bag full of books and notebooks so we’ll go to a club. I woke up this damn early to go to a club even though it’s still close and will open later. You understand now? Let’s go to a club.” He sarcastically said without changing his facial expression.

*Damn this brat. I swear I’ll let him have a piece of my mind in the future*.The poor driver gripped the steering wheel tightly and drove to his young master’s school.

 

They finally arrived to Youngjae’s school, TS Academy. The school for the best of the best. Every student in it is experts on their own areas of expertise. It’s consist of an elementary, high school, and college level.

Youngjae got off and start walking towards the high school level when a group of boys called out his name.

 

“Yo! Youngjae!” A deep husky voice called him. He turned around and smile. A genuine smile only meant for people he considered close to him.

 

“Yongguk hyung.” He said. The other boys with him started saying hi to him and he greeted them back. This group of boys is called B.A.P, the Kingkas of his school and he’s one of them. They are Youngjae’s friends since elementary and the only ones except his parents who understands him and his attitude.

 

Bang Yongguk. The boy who called him first is the eldest of them all. He has this deep husky voice girls swoon over. He’s the champion in anything related to physical sports in their school and whole of Korea. Youngjae’s more on mental sports.

 

“H-Hi Youngjae!” a group of girls call his name and ran off to who knows where maybe because of embarrassment.

“Tsk. Girls.” He scoffed.

 

“Yah don’t be mean to those little kitties.” His other hyung Kim Himchan said. Kim Himchan is the best in playing Korean instruments in their school and in the country. He’s also the best in swooning girls over in their group earning him the title ‘PLAYBOY KING.’

 

“Yeah you should listen to Hyung.” Kim Jongup, the guy younger than him by a year said. Jongup is another member of B.A.P. and excels in the world of dancing. He’s the current champion in a nationwide contest regarding dancing and still holds the title of ‘DANCE MACHINE’ in their group and the whole school. This guy also seem to listen to Himchan the most. *Maybe because they have the same surname* he thought.

 

“Hyung! I told you to wake me up early!” A really tall kid with curly blonde hair like them riding his skateboard skidded to a stop in front of them.

“It’s not my fault you sleep like a bear.” Yongguk ruffled his cousin’s hair making him pout.

“Tsk, Hi Hyungs! Oh where’s Daehyun Hyung?” Zelo, Yongguk’s cousin from his mother side asked. He’s the youngest member of the group and is skilled in rapping. He’s a genius when it comes to that. He always won in every rap contest he joined and made a name for himself in the whole country for his awesome rapping skills.

 

“I’m here Maknae.” An also blonde guy with charismatic eyes shown up smiling at his dongsaeng and greeting everyone. Jung Daehyun, is Youngjae’s best friend.  They grew up together and did things together. They’re like twins who knew what each other are feelings just by looking at their eyes. He’s the one who knew Youngjae the most in the group.

Besides being the devil’s bestfriend, he’s a guy known nationwide because of his great achievement in playing classical instruments. He also like all of the members in B.A.P., is able to swoon girls heart because of his so called ‘MYSTERIOUS AURA’.

*Tsk, mysterious my . They should see him nagging me like a mother non-stop* Youngjae thought. Yes, he nags him a lot. He’s the only one beside Youngjae’s mom who reprimands his behaviors.

 

“Yah stop that.” Daehyun said to Youngjae.

“Stop what?”

“Stop badmouthing me in your head.” Daehyun snickered.

“Tsk, weirdo.” Youngjae smiled while rolling his eyes at his friend.

 

The bell rang indicating the start of the class so the six of them went on their way to their classes. Yongguk and Himchan went towards the college building while the rest went to high school building. Zelo is a 1st year student, Jongup 2nd, Daehyun and Youngjae 3rd.

 

Youngjae and Daehyun went inside their classroom and sat on their chair with Daehyun in front because his poor eyesight and Youngjae at the back because he’s far sighted.

Mr. Gu, their homeroom teacher is not there yet. Youngjae stopped long before on cursing him and his friend’s eyesight difference but now it seems like he’ll be cursing them once again for some girl in his class is attempting to sit on the empty chair beside him.

The chair was kept unoccupied because Youngjae prefers not having a seatmate and once he does, they always beg the teachers to let them sit on another chair. ‘It’s not my fault they can’t stand my way of correcting their dumbness’ is what Youngjae always say to Daehyun when the latter ask him why he can’t seem to have a permanent seatmate.

Daehyun, on the other hand also doesn’t have any seatmate not because of his attitude but the students in their class doesn’t like being seated in the middle of the front row like Daehyun. They’re too scared the teacher might call them or something. *Lucky Bastard* Youngjae thought.

 

His thoughts were disrupted by a flirty voice.

 

“Hi Youngjae.” The girl seductively called out his name.

“Do I know you?” He said raising one of his eye brows. The girl was hurt by his blunt question but still manage to keep up her façade. *Bear with it, if things become good you’ll become a chaebol’s girlfriend.* She thought.

“I’m Kim Hyuna. Is this seat vacant?” She asked cutely. (A/N: I'm not against Kim hyuna of 4minute. I can't just think of any other name. Mian~)

“Does it look occupied to you?” He told her with a ‘duh’ look on his face.

*Bear with it. Bear with it.* She chanted in her head keeping her smile.

“No, then can I sit here?” She tried once again.

“If I say No will you leave?” He shot back.

*Damn. Damn. How can he ignore this gorgeous body? Is he blind or something?* She cursed him on his head.

“I just want to talk to you…” She pouted cutely.

“Do you talk with your ? You can talk while standing so hurry up and tell me what you want to say.” He said.

“I-I..” She was intimidated by him to talk correctly.

“Is this even your class? You should go back because in 8 seconds Mr. Gu will enter and embarrass you for being here in not being in your own class.” He said and as if on cue Mr. Gu entered. He eyed everyone and stopped to look at the girl awkwardly standing in front of Youngjae.

“Mr. Yoo, ask your friend to leave or I’ll take drastic measure.” He said menacingly.

Mr. Gu is known for his harsh attitude and on expertly embarrassing people. He prioritize studies so much so he doesn’t like people who doesn’t give a damn about education. And based on he’s perspective the girl is one of those people.

“I don’t know her.” Youngjae said as bored as ever.

“I-I” Hyuna stuttered again and Mr. Gu took that as an opening to start his long list of words for embarrassment purposes making Hyuna’s cheeks red in embarrassment and storm out of the class not forgetting to glare one last time at Youngjae. *I am so going to get my revenge on you jerk.* She thought.

 

Youngjae got to see that glare and as if reading her mind he just shrugged and thought *There’s a lot of chaebols out there. It’s her fault in choosing me. She should just went to Himchan hyung.*

 

Daehyun just smirked while shaking his head at the witnessed scene. *Tsk, typical Youngjae.* He thought.

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

My first chapter!!! Woooohhh~~~

(^___________________^) V