Chapter 33: Out of the sack

The genius has fallen

 

Miho’s P.O.V.

 

 

Catfight (Noun)

– a serious brawl involving two girls who hates each other. It may include hair picking, punching, cheek slapping and throwing of curses, ridicules and insults.

 

 

I never experienced it and I don’t plan to. As i’m standing here, watching two girls fight in front of my eyes, I realized two things; first, catfights are dangerous and second, Youngjae was right.

 

 

Dongho was right.

 

 

Everyone who knows Hyunah was right.

 

 

She is a .

 

 

 

 

AN AWESOME .

 

 

 

-Two hours ago-

 

 

I was waiting for Hyuna in front of a fountain near the mall. She’s going to accompany me picking a dress for Youngjae’s birthday. Yep, his birthday is coming up. His mom called me earlier and told me that I should be the most beautiful girl in the party because I’m the birthday boy’s lady love. Hee heee-Lady love. I giggled at the thought.

 

As I was was waiting, I caught a glimpse of a girl with long shiny black hair walking by and I immediately recognized her.

 

“Jihan-ssi!” I called out.

She heard me and stopped. I smiled and walked towards her. “Do you still remember me?” I asked.

I felt a little uncomfortable on how she’s staring at me with her passive eyes. “Of course, how can I forget Youngjae’s girlfriend?”

“Oh... So what are you doing here?” I asked trying to lighten the mood.

“I’m looking for a dress and a gift for Youngjae.”

“Me too! You’re also going to his birthday?”

“Yes. Why? You don’t want me there?” She asked seemingly irritated and I chuckled awkwardly.

“No way. You’re his childhood friend, it’s only natural for you to be there.” She’s really making me uncomfortable...

“Yes. And it’s also natural for us to be together.” She smiled at me and I widen my eyes.

“I-I’m sorry. I think I misheard it. Can you p-please repeat what you said?” I stuttered.

“You heard me, Miho-ssi. It’s natural for us to be together. Even though we might not see or heard from each other for years, there will still be a way for us to meet again.” She said taking a step near me with her every sentence.

“I don’t understand.” I said trying to comprehend the situation. She’s acting completely different from the sweet and kind girl Youngjae always talked about.

“It means that we’re meant for each other. You may be his girlfriend now but it doesn’t mean you guys won’t break up. In the end, he’ll still be mine.”

 

 

I gasped in shock based on what I’m hearing.

 

 

“Y-You, bad girl!” I pointed at her.

“Youngjae’s my boyfriend! He loves ME not YOU!” I exclaimed.

The witch in an angel’s disguise just chuckled at me. “Feelings change, Miho-ssi. I’ll make him love me as much as-NO, more than how much he loves you,” She said now touching my hair.

“…even if it means getting rid of you in the process.” She smirked.

 

 

My knees felt weak and all the insecurities I’ve tried to contain these past few days seemed to get out and spread over my system. She wants Youngjae? And she’ll get rid of me? Before I break down a voice I knew so well chimed in.

 

 

 

 

 

“Over my drop dead gorgeous body.”

 

 

I looked around and saw Hyunah walking elegantly towards me.

 

                                                                                                                       tumblr_mcxx192OnA1rotsoao2_250.gif

She then walked towards us and slapped Jihan’s hand away from my hair. “Don’t touch her, . You’ll contaminate her.” She said and I widen my eyes.

 

 

Sweet Hyunah is bad talking??

 

 

“It’s too late. She’s already contaminated, considering how much she hangs out with you.” Jihan smirked and Hyunah’s eyebrow twitched.

“I knew it. You’re a in disguise.” Hyunah scoffed.

“And so are you.”  Jihan retorted and the two of them shared a deadly gaze.

 

 

I feel like a lamb inside lions cage…

 

 

Wait-What does she mean by that? Is Hyunah… Is Hyunah a bad witch like Jihan??

 

 

I looked at Hyunah then back at Jihan.

 

 

No.

 

 

Hyunah is far more better than Jihan.

 

 

Jihan then diverted her gaze into mine. “I’m serious, peasant. I’m going to get Youngjae and you should move out of my way.” She glared.

“Oh please, like Youngjae would want you.” Hyunah scoffed.

Jihan turned to her. “He would. As a matter of fact, any guy would die just to have me.”

She said and Hyunah pretended to gag. I looked at Jihan in the eyes. “Why are you doing this?” I asked.

“I’m in Youngjae’s life longer than you do. It’s pathetic enough that you’re his girlfriend; don’t continue this nonsense by staying longer. You’re a peasant and he’s a prince. He belongs with a princess like me-“

“More like a witch.” Hyunah butted in but Jihan ignored her.

“Quit seeing him.” She finished.

 

I inhaled deeply.

 

 

NO.

 

 

“I won’t.” I told her straight in the eyes.

 

 

Youngjae loves ME not her or anyone else. And I’M THE GIRLFRIEND. Who is she to threaten me like this?

 

 

“I’m the girlfriend. You may know Youngjae longer than me, you might have loved him longer than me but for Youngjae, you’re nothing but a friend, a childhood friend that was long forgotten and only remembered when you suddenly appeared.” I said and saw how Jihan’s eyes darken.

“Why you-“ Before she got near me Hyunah already pushed her down the ground.

She fell with her first and glared at Hyunah. “How dare you!!”

Hyunah crossed her arms and smirked. “I believe I told you not to touch her, right?”

 

 

Jihan scowled and lunged herself forward to Hyunah thus starting the catfight I’m witnessing now.

 

 

“You !!” Jihan attempted to grab Hyunah’s hair but she dodged making Hyunah grab hers instead.

“I will teach you on how not to mess with me, PRINCESS.” Hyunah hissed and started pulling her harder with so much force I know Jihan will have a hard time sleeping later.

 

And what am I doing during all this time? Well, Hyunah instructed me in the first minutes of their fight to pull out my phone and record the whole scene. So here I am, with my phone in my hand, recording how Hyunah mercilessly beat Jihan.

 

 

Lord, I’m really sorry, I know I should stop the fight and help Jihan but-

 

 

 

 

 

“GO HYUNAH! SHOW HER WHO’S IN-CHARGE!” I cheered with all my might.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A/N: I'm sorry for posting soooooooooooo late.

onion_msn_smilies-21.gif

I was really busy with my other story. I'll try harder to prioritize this first.

Thank you for staying with me and patiently waiting. You guys are the best kaos-pika13.gif-

And to the new subscribers thank you for subscribing and welcome~!

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment. It's my inspiration on what to write on the upcoming chapters.

tumblr_mc275eHQxg1qfs7tgo2_250.gif