Chapter 13: A glimpse of the future?

The genius has fallen

 

 

A boy was patiently waiting for his girl to finish dressing up while sitting on the girl’s sofa.

 

“Yeobo are you cleaning your room or something?” He teased the girl.

“Shut up, I’m still dressing up.” She said.

“Do you want me to help you dress up?” He asked.

“Shiro. I can do this myself. ert.” She answered.

“Tsk, there’s no need to be embarrass. I’ll be seeing that in no time anyways.” He again.

“Byungtae..” The girl muttered thankful her boyfriend can’t see her beet red face.

 

The girl finally finished dressing up putting make up. *Will he think I’m pretty?* She asked herself giggling.

 

“I’m done.” She said while walking towards him. The boy looked up and smile.

“Then let’s go.” He said and pulled her hands towards the exit.

“W-Wait!” She said stopping him.

“Waeyo? Did you forget something?” He asked her.

*You forgot to praise me.. I even stayed up late to learn this hair and make up.* She thought sadly.

“N-Nothing. Let’s go.” She said and the boy led the way towards his car. He opened the door for her first then went towards the driver seat.

 

“Where do you wanna go today?” He asked her while driving.

“Don’t you have any place in mind?”

“I don’t.”

“Do you by any chance know what today is?” She asked.

“Sunday?”

“I know it’s Sunday!”

“Then why do you still ask?” He asked her.

“You really don’t know?” She said and the boy just shook his head.

“Then why did you ask me to have a date with you?” She asked him.

“Do I really need to have a reason to spend a day with my girl?” He asked making her blush.

“And besides, it’s Sunday. We’re on a day off.” He said.

“Do you really don’t know?” She asked again.

“………”

“Do you REALLY DON’T KNOW?”

“Do you really really really don’t kno-“

“Aissh could you just tell me what it is??” They boy asked irritated.

“Hmmph.” She just shook her head and stares out the window.

 

*Pabo. He totally forgot what today is!* >_________<

 

The two of them decided to go to the beach because the boy knew the girl liked it so much.

 

“Waahhhhh the beach!!” She said flapping her arms while running around in the shore.

“Yah watch out! You could trip!” He worriedly told her.

“Shikiro! (Shut up) I’m still mad at you, you know?” She said sticking out her tongue at him.

“Well that’s a pity.” He said sighing.

“Wae?” She asked curiously.

“I guess these shrimp crackers for the seagulls would go to waste then.” He sighed dramatically.

“Waaahhhh let’s feed them! Let’s feed them!” She excitedly came over and attempted to take one bag of shrimp crackers from him.

“W-Wait!” He said stopping the girl from taking it.

“What?”

“You should get this instead.” He said and gave the girl the other one.

“Waeyo?” The girl asked curiously.

“The seagulls love that one better.” He said.

“Chincha? Arasso.” She walked towards an open space and looked at the seagulls determinately.

“Seagulls I order you to eat!” She said holding a piece of cracker in the air. A seagull flew towards her and took her cracker making her giggle.

“Waaahhh daebak! Here get another!” She said.

 

One seagull became two, and it became five then not even exceeding a minute a whole bunch of seagull flew towards her scaring her.

 

“Waahhhh you guys are not daebak anymore! Don’t come near me!” She said while running away but the seagulls still follow her.

“Yeobo!!” She called out to her lover who is busy laughing his off at the scene.

“Yah! Help me!” She said but decided to just drop the source of the seagulls’ madness and run towards him.

“HA HA That was really haha funny.” He said bursting out into laughs again.

“What kind of man are you? Leaving his girlfriend out there.” She pouted and crossed her arms.

“Arasso. Miahne. I won’t ever do that again.” He said pulling her closer.

“Hmmph.” She ignored him.

“Come on. Don’t be mad anymore.” He said but the girl just kept on ignoring her.

“I won’t ever let you went through that again.” He said kissing his girl’s forehead which melts the girl’s defense.

“You won’t?” She asked looking at him.

“I won’t.”

“Promise?” She holds out her pinky finger.

“Promise.” He said and interlock his pinky finger with hers.

 

They hugged each other enjoying their company when the boy remembered something.

 

“Where’s the cracker I gave you?” He asked breaking the hug.

“There.” She said pointing at the opened cracker surrounded by the seagulls.

“Why did you leave it there??” He asked her.

“The seagulls’ kept on following me because of that!” She answered.

“Get it.” He said.

“Are you crazy? I won’t!” She said crossing her arms again.

“Come on, get it!”

“Why would I get it??”

“Because you’re the one who dropped it!” He reasoned out.

“But I’m scared of them!”

“Just get it will you??”

“Aisssh ARASSO!!! Geez. So much for ‘I won’t ever let you went through that again’..” She muttered preparing herself to get the dreaded cracker.

 

After getting the cracker the two just decided to eat it themselves while watching the sun set together.

 

“I can’t believe you did that.” She said chomping her crackers angrily.

“Did what?”

“Do you know how scary those birds can be??” She asked.

“It’s not that bad.” He shrugged.

“What do you mean it’s not that ba-ACCKKK!” Miho stopped talking because she bit on something hard.

“What is this-*GASP*”

 

The thing she got from is a white gold ring with a small diamond in it glimmering brightly even though it’s coated by her saliva and a bit of cracker crumbs. She was admiring the ring very carefully when a hand snatches it away.

 

“Hey that’s mine-“ She stopped talking when she noticed it’s her lover who took it from her.

 

The boy looked at her intently then knelt on the ground.

 

“W-What are you doing?” She asked.

“I’m kneeling.” He answered.

“B-But why?”

“Can you just stay silent for a second. I’m trying to get the feeling okay?” He asked and the girl followed him.

“Lee Miho. I’ll only say this once so listen carefully okay?” He asked and the girl nodded.

 

*BREATHS IN*

 

“Lee Miho, you’re a type of riddle that can’t be solve by science. Understanding you is like smelling the color 9.  I may not understand your stupidity but I promise to love you forever. Please be my wife.” He said looking at her intently.

“YES! YES! YES TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!” She shouted while hugging him tightly.

“I never knew you would pop the question too soon!” She squealed.

“I never knew it too, and to think that it’s for you.” He making her glare at him.

“You want me to throw this on the ocean?” She threatened him.

“It’s okay, you’re the one who’ll get it anyways.” He smirked.

“Aisshhh! You never change Yoo Youngjae!” She said trying to take off the ring but Youngjae hold her hands tightly.

“Sorry. No return. No exchange.” He and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"But do you really not know what today is?" She asked.

"Of course I know." He said.

"Then what is it?"

"Today is our third anniversary." He asnwered making the girl smile.

"But do you know what other occasion there is today? Besides our anniversary and me proposing to you?" He asked her.

"Uhmmm... the day I kicked you hard?" She joked.

"Ani. That day is on August." He said.

"Yah you remembered it??" She asked incredulously.

"Of course. It freaking hurts you know." He said.

"Wah my fiancee sure is smart." She said proudly.

"But what's the other important thing?" She asked.

"It's for me to know and for you to find out. Let's just say this challenge will stimulate your brain." He .

“Jerk.” She muttered while burying her face on his chest.

“But you still love me.” He again.

“Yeah. I love you. I love you a lot.” She said hugging him tightly.

“I love you more.” He said while kissing her head.

“Ani. I love you more.” Miho said.

“Stupid. I love you more.” Youngjae retorted.

“I love YOU MORE.” Miho pressed.

“If I choose you over sleep, studying, and eating you better feel friggin special.” He said making Miho blush.

“Well I-I choose you o-over uhmmm-“

“Can we just kiss?” Youngjae cut her.

“But I-I’m still trying to say-“

 

And she was cut off by Youngjae kissing her. The two shared a passionate kiss with the sun setting and the seagulls waiting for them to feed them in the background. They look at each other’s eyes after their passionate kiss and smiled.

 

“I love you more than you’ll ever know.” The both of them said and leaned in for a kiss and –

 

*KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG* KRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGG*

 

Miho was woken up by the sound of her alarm.

 

“Stupid alarm clock interrupting my kiss with Youngja-*GASP* WHY THE HECK DID I DREAM OF THAT??” She asked herself burying her head with a pillow.

“In that dream h-he asked me to marry him and I-I said yes and we k-kisse-KYAAHHHHHHH!!!!!” She shouted thinking of her dream.

 

She gasped shaking her thoughts on that dream away and focused on fixing herself.

 

*I better forget it. It’s only a dream. Dreams are the opposites of reality..right? AISSHHH whatever.* She thought angrily brushing her teeth.

*But why did I even dream of that in the first place? Ughhh must be from the lack of sleep. Youngjerk made us finish our presentation even though it’s already late yeterday.*

 

She thought of how B.A.P. went home a little late than necessary making them finish their presentation a bit late.

 

*That dictatorian who always make my life miserable after I got here. That sadistic jerk who surprisingly is a genius. That bastard who know how to kiss-AAAHHHHHHH!!!! I’M GETTING CRAZY!!!!* She thought messing her hair frustratedly.

“Don’t blush like that Lee Miho!” She said pointing her toothbrush to herself in the mirror.

 

But what Miho didn’t know is the boy he’s been cursing in her head in the bathroom is also frustrated while messing his hair thinking of what happened in his dream because apparently, the two of them had just shared the same dream. ;)

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

Oh My Golly o.O

Asianfanfics experienced malfunctions.

Most of my chapters got deleted

And also the lovely comments you guys made me.

TT3TT

Miahne for the inconvenience. I'll try hard to fix and update this fast.