Ch.6

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day after school, they all met at the park, but had to leave quickly because Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Sana had work that day, Nayeon would come home at 9 and Jeongyeon and Sana would come at 10. Getting these jobs started to become very helpful in their lives.

As all 3 of them got dressed, they left to go to work, Nayeon walked into the cafe, ready to work, her boss already waiting for her to show her the ropes. They spent 1 hour showing everything to Nayeon, and she started at the cash register because she believes it would be the easiest to start with. As time passed, she was getting the hang of it, and later on she was actually making the drinks and delivering it to the tables. The manager smiled as the costumers were happy with the bright attitude Nayeon had. She was very polite, Nayeon didn't have a bad first day of work.

Jeongyeon went inside and her manager decided that Jeongyeon should make the bread today, so that's how it went. He was teaching her step by step, and Jeongyeon tried her best to follow along, and eventually it worked. They high fived and went to the front as they waited, Jeongyeon then taking orders, then going back to the bread when it's finished, she was running all over the place. But the one thing the manager loves about Jeongyeon, that even though she is exhausted, and tired of running back and forth, nothing is stopping the smile from leaving Jeongyeon's face. But Jeongyeon was ready to go home and sleep for a decade.

Sana walked to her work, she was been working there for a year just about, and her manager was nice kind of. Sana had finished washing her first car of the night, when the gentleman stopped her from leaving "Hey everytime I come, I always see you" Sana smiled "Well I'm here every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday." He chuckled "Saturday and Sunday, but I come at different times either morning or afternoon" Sana nodded "Those days I work from open to close" He gasps "You shouldn't be doing that, you need some time off those days" Sana smiled a little "It's the only way I can get enough money to survive sir, but I'm okay as long as I can feed my sisters, we are all good." He didn't say anything, Sana bowed and walked away and started to wash another car. The man got out and looked at Sana, she was exhausted and it was obvious, but nobody really looked happy at this job, well maybe the newbies but Sana was polite but tired.

He walked up to a man "Where can I speak to the boss" He looked up "Right here" He nodded "You see that girl washing that car" and pointed to Sana, and the boss nodded "Did she do something wrong?" The man shook his head "No, but everytime I come here, she is always here, and works from open to close on the weekends, she looks to be in high school. I want to ask you if you can give her a raise, that girl works hard, and is the most polite one out of everyone here" Sana finished washing the car, and smiled and bowed to the woman leaving, and walked to drink water before hurrying to the next car. The boss nodded "She does work hard, but she is the one that asked for those hours" The man nodded "She has sisters to feed, so all I am asking is help her out with a raise, she deserves it" The boss nodded, and the 2 watched as Sana washed the car, then finish.

The boss called Sana over, she walked over and saw the man "Yes sir", they can tell she was nervous, Sana was afraid of ever losing this job. The boss smiled "Calm down Sana, you are not in trouble" Sana let out a breath she was holding and smiled "Okay" the man chuckled "Take a break, you need it" Sana shook her head "I have to wash the cars" the boss nodded "Well me and this gentleman were talking, and he is right. I think you deserve a raise for how hard you work at this place" Sana smiled "Really? Thank you so much" the boss nodded "I have to go" and left, Sana looked at the man "Thank you so much" he nodded and gave her a card wrapped around in a few bucks "For doing a really good job on my car" Sana bowed "thank you" he smiled "Good luck" then left, Sana didn't know there was a card, and just put it in her pocket and went off to wash another car.

That night Nayeon came home, Chaeyoung greeted her "Unnie, how was work?" Nayeon smiled "It was so much fun, I actually like it, but I go back on Saturday" Dahyun nodded "Everyone is free every Monday and Friday" Momo chuckled "Dinner is on the counter, we ate already" Jihyo came running in "Unnie!" Nayeon picked up Jihyo, Mina came and hugged Nayeon "Missed you unnie" Nayeon smiled "We have 1 hour till Jeongyeon and Sana come home" Momo nodded "Yea, so you should go eat" Nayeon chuckled "Yes ma'am" she left to go eat.

Momo had made dinner for everyone, and it's really a first time she has really cooked, but she saw a recipe book on a bookshelf and picked a recipe to follow. Dahyun had helped a little bit, Chaeyoung played with Jihy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter